[OOC] Endurn: Heart of the Alauum

How about a dash/charge which lets you close the distance quickly and move mid air

Could you guys help me with the soul abilities? My character is the mage of offense and I have no idea what that would even do
Be offensive? xD... One talent could be racial slurs and what else.

On a more serious note you could have him have fancy things like ability to create swords out of thin air that your character levitates and can use telekinesis on. Hell, maybe even be clever and use weapons as a means of protection like create a wall of axes and what else.

Or have one of those powers where the more hurt you get the more powerful your attacks get

Wait would it be useful to have an ability that would resharpen any dulled weapons/fix the broken ones if they're not totally destroyed?

Well if you want but it doesn't really much room to grow and you only have two abilities

How about the power to control/summon like three or four different weapons

What weapons does your character use in particular? Are they more geared to heavy weapons? Blunt, sharp, or piercing? Long or short?

Or is your char a mage? There's all sorts of offensive magics...basics being things like magic missile, poison dart, fireball. Perhaps your char has enhanced mana capabilities in the use for offensive magic, but only after being harmed or threatened.

Or, you could do something interesting like what I like to call a "Valkyrie's Strike," where your char can leap into the air and do an aoe attack from above.

Or wait...did I give that idea to soul already? I can't remember. I'm hungry. *noms*

I have an idea for one, but I'm not sure if it sounds too much like something you'd need for defense. I've got no name but it sends projectiles flying back at the source

That's a good one. Turning an oncoming offensive attack into an outgoing one.

Now, also remember that your first two soul abilities can be based on your character's personality too. Look at my char's abilities. They're based on their personalities.

I'm currently writing up the history. All the abilities are done, so I just have to work on strengths, skills, and weaknesses.

Back