Registrations

Membership Registration

"Anyone care to start? To war!"
— Quoting the legend named SCN, the Founder.​

full
full
full
full

Newcomers wanna join RACC? Then come over here, we'll be happy to welcome newcomers with open arms! Whether they are roleplays, chit-chats, wars and parties; we're looking forward to enjoy a great time together.

Old friends coming back? Be sure to greet your beloved homies first! We miss you so much! While not mandatory, old friends are highly recommended to reaffirm their identity by posting in Deroc's Hive profile page while linking their new accounts in Storyteller's Circle.

For Group Membership, it's just as simple as that. Simply post your membership application on this thread along with any other roleplay-related registrations. In almost all cases, applications will be approved immediately with a message from the Chairperson or one of the Registrars. This is to ensure all newcomers are properly introduced to the rest of the group.

Once your membership is approved, we'll notify you about this. In addition, we'll grant you permission to add media to our group's Album.

Roleplay Registration

(Subject to Change)
Once you've registered for group membership, you don't have to specifically register for each individual roleplay or roleplay series. Though this may subject to change!

Faction Registration

Inquiries

FAQ
  • Q — Under Construction?
    A — Under Construction!

Last edited:
while i get the feeling i am already accepted, i think it is probably a good idea to double tap by posting here as well

Back