New User Original thread title that makes me seem interesting here!

Does this poll serve any purpose?

• Total voters

Zireael

'ello all

I've been into roleplay for a while now, but haven't been acting much on it. Now that I have some time IRL to sit down and type up some good stuff, I decided to (re-)join an active roleplay community that's established here, so here I am!

I would say I'm at least experienced at forum roleplay, which doesn't mean I'm good at it, but at least I'm trying pretty hard for a Belgian that barely speaks english.

Have a jolly good day

Hello! :D Welcome to STC! I'm still sort of new here too but I'll try to answer any questions you have! ^^ And I'd be happy to RP with you anyday!

Hello! :D Welcome to STC! I'm still sort of new here too but I'll try to answer any questions you have! ^^ And I'd be happy to RP with you anyday!

Ayy, that's good to know :) Though I have to be honest, I tend to get pretty intimidated in 1x1 roleplays, I don't do well with the kind of responsibility that has people depending on me and waiting for me, since I tend to have "god yes please" roleplay moods, but also "oh my god not right now please" kinds of moods :^)

I'm still reading up on the rules right now, but if I have any questions afterwards I'll be sure to post them ♥

Hello and welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your stay! What genres do you like to RP?

I've only done big group roleplays with characters from all kindsa different universes and OCs, though I've only done the former myself :) As for settings, I don't really have preferences, I've barely tried everything but I do know I enjoy realist, medieval or modern stuff :)

Sounds like you'd be interested in the epic RPs they're usually the bigger ones. I'd suggest Atlantis for you. It's modern fantasy with a little bit of realism.

@Draco Shadowdragon Thanks for the suggestiong, though I've already joined a group roleplay on here, I'll certainly keep it in mind

@Kierri Haha thanks! I only got into Wild Hunt like most casuals, but I'm planning on getting those books for sure so I'll be a big witcher fan too soon :D

@Draco Shadowdragon Thanks for the suggestiong, though I've already joined a group roleplay on here, I'll certainly keep it in mind

@Kierri Haha thanks! I only got into Wild Hunt like most casuals, but I'm planning on getting those books for sure so I'll be a big witcher fan too soon :D

Ahh I read the books first, although I still need to read the Lady of the lake.

Back