Orinuur High School [1x1][hiatus]

romamaro

This RP started off on another site, so this won't make much sense to most people.

Holly - A shapeshifter. Nozia’s best friend and roommate.
Nozia - A half-goat half-girl hybrid. Holly’s best friend and roommate.
Brittany - One of the werewolves that bullies Nozia and Holly.
Bumble - A bee-girl who is a social outcast. Would do anything to be cool.

“Hehehe…. I promised myself the lovely treat. Don't get sassy with me Goat Legs.... I'm not afraid to try and taste you..." Brittany said with a light poke of her fingers. Even though the hands weren't transformed, the nails were still sharp and long enough to inflict damage to whomever Brittany desired to harm... She saw the blood run down Nozia's chin and gave a semi-toothy grin, poking at the bloody skin with a smirk. "I heard that blood makes meat taste better since it's capable of holding the flavor of the meat it belongs to... Ever wondered what you tasted like?" Brittany asked slowly and deliberately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holly peeked from behind the picture and saw Bumble as she leaned forward to change the radio station. It seemed like it was a good time to start her charge if anytime at all, so Holly quickly began to move across the wall, sneaking behind posters of her favorite music artist and pieces of clothing that were slightly touching the wall. As she was moving, Holly had been thinking on how to get close to Bumble without wasting too much energy. But just then, Bumble had moved a bit of her leg, shifting the blanket on her bed closer to the wall. This slight action made Holly smile in her head, and she took the opportunity to hurry and crawl across the fabricated bridge and got herself to the bed, finally seeing Bumble at a muvh much larger scale. 'Oh jeez... I never thought I'd see her so big,' Holly thought with a small shudder. She decided to let herself sit where she was on the bed, for she was a bit of a distance from her target. 'She better not move on me, or else I'll bite her,' Holly thought with a tap of her legs.

Nozia glared up at werewolf, sneering. She dragged her index finger across her bottom lip, wiping it across her white furred lower half, creating a small red streak. She put a hand on Brittany's chest and shoved her back strongly. "Keep back, you [blank]ing mutt," she spat, "you and your fat [blank] couldn't catch a legless rabbit if it was on a plate in front of you," she growled, knowing that she was stepping into dangerous ground. She didn't care very much, though; she just hoped that if something serious happened, Holly would be smart enough to retreat.

Bumble stayed where she was thankfully, still occupied with the tv as it played a random show. She seemed not to mind what came on, which was an even bigger break for Holly, and she made her way towards the exposed leg inch by inch. At the climax of the show, Holly crawled her way onto the leg, making Bumble jerk and impulsively swipe her hands down, sweeping Holly off her. When Bumble did that, Holly yelped and tumbled on the covers for a moment, looking up to see Bumble flip around like a fish on land when she stopped. Bumble was squealing like a little baby, fumbling around to look for an object to kill Holly with. It made Holly laugh heartily until she saw a sizable book from a book shelf being held in Bumble's hand. 'Uh-oh.... Time to go,' Holly thought as she scurried away. Bumble shrieked and threw the book at her, thankfully not landing on her but tossing the spider in the air.

Holly gasped and flailed her eight legs as she came back down, somehow managing to grasp the wall with three of them. Holly panted as she looked back with a few of her eyes, seeing Bumble scramble to her with another hard object. Holly barely dashed out of range and scurried across the wall, with Bumble crying and shouting for the spider to go away. Holly couldn't help but to laugh, seeing how this was how she would react around a spider if it managed to crawl in her room. But being the one who is running for her life was more terrifying than what Holly could've imagined, and when you're this small, you have to use everything you know to survive. Suddenly, Holly was covered up by something, but she panicked too hard to tell what it was. 'Aahhhh! Let me go, let me go! Don't make me crawl on you,' Holly thought with flailing legs. She then realized herself to be wrapped in a soft material, figuring that she was caught in a napkin.

Holly huffed and tried to wriggle her way out of the folds of the napkin, but felt her body being squeezed bit by bit. She gasped and looked for something to grab, but what could she do? Holly whimpered and moved her arms helplessly, unbeknownst to her she had managed to touch Bumble's finger, making her lose her grip on Holly. Holly gasped and crawled up Bumble's arm with speed, determined to make Bumble sorry for squeezing her. Poor Bumble screamed and slammed herself against the wall, falling down as she tripped and slid down due to stepping on the book she threw earlier. Holly crawled down as fast as she could, thinking it was punishment enough for what she tried to do. A trashed room, distraught and paranoid for the next couple of hours, and a hurt back? Not bad for a first timer. Holly crawled away from Bumble as fast as she could, but she found that she had a bit of trouble moving as fast. Perhaps the mad dash for her life was more tiring than she had previously calculated. Holly felt the floor thumping behind her as Bumble tried on last time to kill her, making Holly force herself to dash to the underside of the door. She squeezed herself under the gap and slipped away, hearing a thudding sound behind the door, a result of Bumble trying to stomp on her with no luck. Holly panted and crawled to the wall to catch her breath, happy to have done a little chaos, but not eager to do such a thing anytime soon.

~~~~~~~~

Brittany was a bit surprised at the shove and stumbled back a bit, but she gained her footing very quickly. The insult that was made to her pissed her off rather quickly, making her growl as she thrusted herself onto Nozia, pinning her against the wall again. "You watch yourself Chops. You and that Circus Freak of a Shifter are on the top of my hit list. You may be my height, but you aren't stronger than me and I'll kill you where you stand.... Many students have been severely hurt by werewolves around this time of year from years past..... Who's to say you or Mutt Face won't be next?" Brittany threatened as she dig her claws in her arms.

Nozia's ears tilted straight forwards when she heard Brittany call Holly a 'Circus Freak'. Her eyes narrowed into two slits as she took a step forwards. She shook Brittany's grip on her. "Don't you dare call her a Circus Freak, you [blank]ing pup!" She shouted, shoving the werewolf harder, into the opposite wall. The faun lunged forwards, hoof aimed straight for the opposing girl's stomach. Out of the corner of her eye as she shifted her weight to cause more hurt, she spotted a spider on the wall. For a moment, she laughed, thinking that it was nature on her side, but she quickly realised that the spider was identical to the one Holly had transformed into; it was more likely that it was Holly then it was that it was just a random spider. Nozia smiled. "Job done?" She asked as she took a step back from the - possibly kicked, possibly not - werewolf.

Brittany gasped a little when she was shoved into the wall by Nozia, for she want expecting to be pushed around as such. She grunted when her back hit the wall, and she raised a hand to strike the fawn from the next insult she spat at her. But before she could do so, she felt a hoof in her abdomen, making her inadvertently yelp in pain. She snarled and grabbed at Nozia's leg in an attempt to get her off, but the pain had threw her focus off greatly, resulting in her not being able to put her full strength into her push. When Nozia stepped off of her to talk to what seemed like nothing, she stood up with a hand on her stomach, confused and angry about what just happened.

Holly looked up at Nozia's voice, surprised that she was already so close to her after leaving the room. She then remembered that she was supposed to be so close in case something happened, which Holly was very grateful for, and crawled to her as fast as she could. Brittany narrowed her eyes and saw the spider on the wall as well, and made a disgusted look on her face. "You talk to spiders? How insane are you?" Brittany said as she leaned against the wall. Holly huffed and dropped down to the floor to crawl to the middle of the hallway. She closed her eyes and quickly pictured a wolf in her head, causing her body to shift once more. After a short moment, Holly shifted into a large Gray Wolf, growling and putting her tail straight out behind her. "Leave Nozia alone Brittany. Go find someone else torment," Holly said with a tired pant. Brittany picked up on Holly's voice and grinned a little, making Holly lower an ear a little. "And why should I? You don't seem to be in a position to do anything," Brittany growled.

Nozia turned her attention to Brittany. "How insane am I?" She repeated, leaning forward to be almost touching noses with the werewolf. "I'm absolutely MENTAL!" She said in a sing-song voice, doing a little spin-dance before doing another spin, this one in the form of a roundhouse kick that, whilst surely hitting Brittany, would also be on course for Holly on the wall. Thankfully, the shapeshifter had moved (and changed species) and Nozia just scratched the paint on the wall.

The smile that went across her face at Holly's words was a mixture of empowerment, pride and happiness. "I nearly just incapacitated you or whatever with a kick. I think that's the position we're in," she pointed in with a tiny, b*tchy smile.

Brittany growled when Nozia got in her face, but wasn't very relaxed with her answer either. She was going to strike at her until she suddenly got stuck by Nozia's hoof. She slammed her back on the wall with a large thud, immediately holding her chest as the air rushed out of her lungs. She struggled to breathe, and she wheezed as she tried to stand back up, though she tried her absolute best to not let the Fawn and Shifter know. She finally stood up after a few minutes, letting her body absorb the pain in her chest as she glared at Holly and Nozia. "That... Was a big mistake you walking dead meat!" Brittany snarled as she stalked closer to Nozia. Holly gasped and lowered he ears as the werewolf approached Nozia, hesitant on attacking her for multiple reasons. When Brittany got a bit closer, Holly closed her eyes and rammed Brittany's leg, backing up to push Nozia back. She whined a little as she looked back at her friend, fearing that things were going to quickly get out of hand within these small hallways... Well they weren't really that small, but they certainly weren't big enough for a fighting werewolf to swing her arms around. Brittany glared down at Holly with narrowed eyes and went towards the two with no sign of restraint being prominent. Holly braced for another attack when she heard multiple footsteps going down a hallway, halting Brittany and making the two perk their senses towards the sounds.

It sounded like a teacher thank God. The sounds seemed to snap Brittany back into a more sensual state, making her back up with a huffing growl. "You better watch yourself mutts... This isn't over," Brittany snarled as she turned and retreated down the opposite way. Holly was extremely thankful for these new sounds, but at the same time, she was worried about being caught by whomever owned the feet. Holly panted with increasing tiredness as she nudged Nozia's leg and ran down the hallway that held their room, looking back to see if Nozia was following. "Come on! We can't be seen out here... At least not in this condition," Holly barked.

Nozia had no intentions to back down. She took a step closer to Brittany, but found Holly nearly under her hooves. She began to sober up, out of her anger, and began to realise how stupid she was being. The size of the corridor was horrible for fighting, and she didn't know when the next full moon was; if it was recent, Brittany certainly wouldn't forget about them. However, when Brittany began to charge - at least, it looked like she would, she used her long leg to sweep Holly away, in a way that if the attack happened, then Nozia would take it all.

She froze, ears twitching like mad, upon hearing the steps going. She quickly identified it as some sort of high heeled person - that made it gravitate towards a teacher - or a person with hooves. Still, Nozia did not want to take the risk. She looked back at Brittany. "Back at you!" She hissed, and then looked back at Holly. She nodded in a 'let's go' way, and then got on all fours, using light footing to minimise identifiable sound. She rushed into the room, holding the door for Holly and then quietly closing it, locking it behind her. "Quickly, go back to normal!" She whispered, rolling her hand at the wrist.

"I'm gonna pull a trick, so don't ask!" She added quietly. With her horrific, far too long and sharp index finger nail, she poked her cheek. By adding pressure, she eventually cut through her skin. "If a teacher asks, Brittany did this," she whispered, licking off the blood on her fingernail and going off the the en suite to stop the bleeding.

Holly dashed right into their room when it was opened by Nozia. She skidded on the floor and slammed her side on the dresser, forcing her to clench her teeth to keep from yelping too loudly. Holly at this point was exhausted, but she needed to change.... That was, if she could. Holly whined and lowered her ears as she stared at the door and Nozia, wondering what she was doing. She gasped when her cheek began to bleed, making Holly worry about what her friend was doing. The clopping sounds grew closer and closer to their door as seconds passed, with a female voice accompanied by another going at each other.

"What was that?" One voice asked.

"I don't know Selia. But it sounded like other students... Do you think they are still around here?" The voice asked in a cautious voice.

"No I don't think so.... Either way we need to get to the other teachers... The full moon is tomorrow, and we all know what that means," the first voice said with a huff. Soon the voices and sounds of feet receded in the distance of the corridors, eventually leaving the two alone once more.

Whilst the teachers passed, Nozia made normal students-during-summer conversation. "Hey, Holly, how about we go down to the club building to see what clubs are gonna be on next year?" She asked, winking at the other girl to tell her to play along, if she could transform quickly enough.

Once the teachers had passed over them - much like the angel of death during the passover - Nozia sighed in relief and sunk against the door. She pressed her furred arm against her cheek, turning the fur that made contact blood red. "This was in case they came in," she whispered, pointing at the cut, "but since they didn't, just say that I fell and cut it on a rock," she said with a sigh, resting her head against the door. She hadn't yet registered the whole 'full moon thing’.

Holly wanted to play along with the little charade that Nozia was trying to push with, but she couldn't bring herself to speak, as she was too tired to speak in what would be practically breathless speech. Thankfully, the teachers had passed their room, which gave Holly more freedom to do what she'd normally do in her room, she stumbled a little over to Nozia and licked her hand and cheek, then plopped on Nozia's lap with a small whine. "Sure... We'll say that. You sure like to make a scene Nozia," Holly said with a light tail wag.

Nozia frowned when Holly didn't join in, not seeing the reason why until she saw the way that the shapeshifter's shoulders were rising and falling, like a frantic sun that didn't know if it wanted to be up or down. "I need a tissue," she mumbled, going to stand up before Holly plonked her wolf ass down on her legs. "Don't eat me, tiger," she teased when the temporary wolf licked at her face and hand. She smiled, the bleeding on her cheek rekindling anew as she broke whatever vague barrier had been made. "You're pretty cute when you're a dog," she said, using her nails to scratch her neck - obviously with less pressure than she'd put on to cut herself.

Holly snorted when Nozia teased her about not being eaten, putting a claw on her friend's chest as she spoke. "Very funny. One, I'm a wolf not a tiger... Two, I'm a wolf not a dog," Holly said with a chuckling bark. "And three, goats aren't my meat type; now if you were a lamb or a chicken or something then you'd have a problem," Holly said as she closed her eyes to the scratching on her neck. The way Nozia's nails felt on Holly's neck coupled with how tired she was at the moment made her relax quickly, her tail wagging from side to side as Holly stretched her body out. The wolf put a paw over her snout and sighed, with her quickly in the process of dozing off.

"C'mon, it was a joke!" Nozia complained, scratching under Holly's chin teasingly. Nozia giggled at her friend, not listening to her arguments as she slowly watched the wolf drift off into a slumber. "You're so...cute." She repeated, pulling the wolf into a large hug. She buried her face into the wolf's collarbones, sighing slightly. Suddenly, a gong went off in her head as she finally realised what the teachers had said. Her nails unintentionally dug into the wolf's body as she hugged the wolf tighter, like a frightened child with their teddy bear. "They said it was a full moon tonight...oh god..." she whispered.

Holly sighed dreamily when she was being scratched, for it was helping her sleep rather quickly. With her closed eyes, Holly wagged her fluffy tail gently, not even minding when she was being hugged by Nozia. She liked being touched as such, though, she did her best to never show such behavior out in public, for fear of really being treated like an animal by her peers... Nozia was the only person she would act in such a way to, and even then she'd be a bit embarrassed to act in such a way at times.

It wasn't long before Holly drifted closer to a deeper sleep, but before her body got to that point, the wolf began to feel a pinching pain on multiple parts of her body. Her mind started to wake back up, increasing the pain that the wolf was feeling. She tried to shift her body, but the pain was worse when she moved, causing the wolf to whine. "Oww..... Nozia what are you- OW! Nozia that hurts!" Holly yelped as she quickly opened her eyes.

Nozia flinched as Holly yelped and let go of the wolf all at once, dropping her into her lap as soon as she realised that she'd been digging in her nails. She quickly looked at her nails, and was glad to see that she hadn't actually pierced the skin. She sighed and pulled her knobbly knees up to her chin, holding around her legs with her arms. "Those teachers that passed, they said that it was a full moon tonight, didn't they?" She whispered, pushing herself back into the door as if the werewolfs would come pushing through all at once. She had always been smart enough to not pick fights with werewolfs if there was a full moon in the next week, but there was a first time for everything.

"Just putting our cupboard up against the door won't cut it this time." She mumbled, taking Holly out of her lap and putting her on the floor so that she could stand up. She looked around the room, thinking about what extra reinforcement they could use.

Holly shook her fur when she felt herself being dropped into Nozia's lap, licking her arms and sides as she listened to Nozia's worry. Nozia's heartbeat was a bit quick when she was pulled up against the Fawn's chest, making Holly realize that Nozia was really fearful about something. She whined when she was carried off of Nozia,, though she tilted her head in a bit of confusion when she stated the reason of her worry. "No Nozia, you didn't hear them right; the teacher said that the full moon was tomorrow, not tonight. Sure that isn't much time, but we still have a little bit before we reinforce the door... So just relax alright?" Holly said as she nuzzled Nozia's cheek.

Nozia hesitated, then sighed. "Are you sure?" She asked, putting her hands out in front of her as if to ground herself. "Because there's no chance that I'm taking any...well, chances." She said, pressing her lips together in a tight line. She kept on looking around the room. Apart from the cupboard, which they had moved to permanently sit near the door so that in an emergency they could topple it over and at least stay a little safe, there were a few more things. Some sort of trap could likely be made out of spare bedsheets from their drawers and some noisy things (plates from the cafeteria, maybe?).

Holly nodded as she put a paw on Nozia's lap in an attempt to calm her down. "Yes I'm sure. I heard them say it. I'm pretty sure that's why Brittany was behaving like she was. But it's over now, so you don't have to worry," Holly said with a yip of encouragement. Holly wanted to get Nozia's mind off of the full moon; she knew that Nozia would do the same for her. "Come on Nozia, move away from the door," Holly said with a small giggle as she wagged her tail and pawed at Nozia's hooves.

Nozia turned her head to the dog. "Ugh, alright," she said, not thinking about the tripwire plan she was already began to sort out in her head. She scooped Holly up and slowly stood to her feet, stroking the wolf from head to tail like a cat as she walked over to the window. "Dude, I am so tired." She complained, but she was not the sort of person to nap. She began to roll her brain through all the places in the school that wouldn't be occupied by people who would want to pick fights.

Holly blinked when she felt herself being scooped up by Nozia, feeling similar to a cat as she was carried to the window. She wagged her tail and looked out at the large campus that she, Nozia, and many others called home, sighing at the warm air that blew in through the window. She picked up many different scents: Mr. Sidebar somewhere near the tennis court, Brittany stalking along the fields, and a few other students that Holly didn't care to mention. When Nozia mentioned being tired, Holly nodded and sighed lightly, letting her legs go limp as she looked up to her. "Yeah, me too. All that shifting got me a bit weary. I still have to get used to the draining risk that shifting brings," Holly said as she gave a big yawn.

Nozia snickered at Holly's yawn. "You're so cute," she repeated, scratching underneath the wolf's jaw. She looked back out at the school, staring at the now empty tennis court. "Looks like it might be time for dinner soon," she said, nodding towards the empty outside areas. "And we have had a brilliant first day of the summer, haven't we?" She asked sarcastically with another snicker. "We nearly got killed by, what, two separate werewolfs?" She tilted her head back a little as she laughed.

Holly wagged her tail a little when Nozia scratched her chin, sticking her tongue out a little as she looked stared out the window. "Am I really that cute for you to say that how many times now?" Holly asked with a chuckling huff. At Nozia's sarcastic statement, Holly chuckled more, shaking her head as she began to respond. "Oh yeah, such a wonderful start to the summer. Something tells me that running for our lives is going to be a pastime for these next wonderful summer weeks. But I really don't want to deal with any werewolves for a while thank you... They are to hyper-aggressive for me if you ask me... They need a damn chill pill... And we have to meet them during dinner... Grrrreeat," Holly growled as she looked up to Nozia. "What are we having for dinner? I can't seem to remember what we're having tonight," Holly asked with a tilted head.

"Yes you are very cute but not when you're talking because you're very cheeky." Nozia scolded, opening the window a little farther than it already was. "Get cheeky with me and I'll throw you out the window!" She teased, looking down at the drop from the fourth floor. "And if I have anything to say, we paper Mr. Much's at least once." She said with a snicker, eyes flickering with glee as she thought about how angry that he would get. "We should get, like, pepper spray or something to hold them off. Or let's just wear silver twenty-four seven." She suggested jokingly. She looked around the room. "Hold up. I think I picked up a menu from the canteen." He said, putting Holly down on the floor. She walked over to her bedside table and began to rifle through it. She pulled out one from a previous year, and then finally the right one. "Uhh...soup." She groaned and rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on Nozia I'm not cheeky when I talk," Holly said with a snort when Nozia opened the window. She growled and looked out the window at Nozia's threat, smirking as she looked up with a taunting yip. "You do forget that I can change into any animal.... I can just fly away you old goat," Holly said with a small stick out of her tongue. At Nozia's suggestions to her statements, Holly shook her head with an amused chuckle, licking a paw as she was carried around. When Nozia put her down on the floor, she padded over to where Nozia was sifting through the papers, sitting down as she searched for the right one. Once found, Holly wagged her tail a little, tilting her head when Nozia groaned. "What? What's wrong with soup? It's not terrible tasting," Holly said with a shake of her head.

Nozia giggled. "I'll hold your wings," she said, ignoring the logistic flaws in the moment. "Or I'll break them, if you'd prefer that," she whispered almost seductively, leaning in close to Holly's ear for a second, before loudly giggling. She leaned away and looked back at the food menu. "Because it's soup!" Nozia insisted. "It's like, 'I'm too lazy to eat food, so lets make it liquid!" She raised her voice, somehow avoiding laughing, though her face showed her struggle. She sat down on her bed and swung her body around so that her hooves were against the wall and her head was hanging upside down, off the bed. "Also, in horror novels, they use it to describe dead bodies and [blank]." She said, sticking her tongue out. "Like; 'there was a soup of various organs on the floor...'..." she said, deepening her voice to a traditional campfire story level. She squirmed her fingers in Holly's direction like pinkish centipedes with white mouthpieces.

Holly leaned back and cocked her ears at Nozia mentioning her breaking her wings, for she didn't like that idea at all. "I'd like to keep my wings intact thank you very much," Holly grumbled with a hard thump of her tail. When Nozia spoke her reasons about the soup, Holly shook her head and chuckled, amused at the joke she made. "Oh come on Nozia, you just had to make the analogy with gore and stuff... I like soup, don't ruin it for me! I don't know what you're gonna eat... You can always eat some Cheddar and Potatoes. That's a good selection.... Or maybe they'll have vegetable soup for those who don't like a 'soupy organ' slop in their bowl," Holly said with a dismissive paw.

Nozia shrugged. "There's no way you can't think about gore when you're looking at unidentifiable globs of meat floating about in some weird liquid!" She pointed out, raising her voice with every italicised word. She stuck out her tongue at mention of the cheddar and potatoes, face painted in vague disgust. "I hate cheese!" She reminded her friend. "I'm part goat, Holly, remember? Cows cheese is absolutely mingin'!" She sighed and slinked off of her bed, sitting crosslegged on the floor. "Whatever. I'll make do with organ soup." She said, prodding Holly's nose with the tip of her finger, avoiding touching her with her killer nails.

Holly shook her head with a smirk as she listened to her friend argue about soup. At the disgusted look on her friend's face for the cheddar soup, she lowered her ears. "Oh yeah.... Sorry, I forgot! No delicious cheese for you," Holly teased as she scratched her side with her hind leg. "I'm pretty sure they have something for those up don't like soup.... Like crackers.... Oooor a sandwich. Nothing compliments soup like a sandwich," Holly said with a light yip. She cocked her ears back when Nozia poked her nose, unconsciously sticking her tongue out as she opened her mouth. "Now what are you doing?" Holly asked.

Nozia rolled her eyes. "You need to stop being so cheeky," she teased. She turned her body around and kicked in Holly's general direction, though if it hit it wouldn't hurt. She pulled her legs back up onto the bed. "Look, I don't wanna leave the room any time soon. I mean, what if Brittany comes at us again? I'll be forced to kill her!" She said, sitting on the bed. She touched a hand to her chest as if she really, genuinely felt bad about having to murder such an atrocious bully. She laughed and put her hand back down on the bed. "Seriously though, she's probably talking about us with those bimbos of hers right now. They'll all be looking out for us."

Holly playfully nipped at Nozia's hoof when she lightly kicked her, a small growl coming out of her mouth as she did so. She snorted when her friend said that she was being cheeky, shaking her head with a small chuckle as she flicked her tail.

"I thought I said that I wasn't cheeky," Holly said.

She lowered an ear when Nozia said that she didn't want to leave the room - she didn't want to either. Her second half of the statement made Holly snicker.

"Oh please Nozia. Stop exaggerating! You know that you won't kill Brittany. She's strong, has the numbers, and besides, this is school; nobody's going to kill anyone.... Sure we might have a few injuries along the way..." Holly paused and stopped herself mid sentence, sensing that continuing that statement wasn't going to help at all.

"I mean, yeah, Brittany is going to be pissed... But I think they aren't going to attack us - at least tonight. You do remember that last month the teachers keep a watchful eye during this period right? The teachers, especial the centaurs, watched over certain places of the school, and made sure that nothing boiled over into anything serious. We'll be fine. All we'll get at most is the evil eye from her and her... Pack," Holly said with a small waver in her voice.

She shook her head and jumped on her bed with little effort despite her tiredness, and laid down with a comfortable sigh. "We'll be fine Nozia... Just wait and see... We'll even eat outside if you want to," the wolf said as she teetered towards sleep once more.

Last edited:
Nozia snickered. "Oh trust me, you're very cheeky," she claimed with a smirk. She raised an eyebrow at Holly's accusation that she wouldn't actually kill the werewolf. "Are you serious? Do you even know me? I'd definitely try, if I could. I mean, she's caused us a lot of pain. It's the least she deserves." She snickered, tossing her dreadlocks over her shoulder. Brittany had been one of the first people Nozia had met when she came to Orinuur, and it had not been a smooth or pleasant encounter. It started with Brittany approaching her, and accusing her of being a half-wit because she was a half-breed. One thing lead to another, and Brittany had a bloody nose while Nozia was all scratched up. It was one of Nozia's most favourite fights she had been in since the beginning of her school career.

Nozia raised an eyebrow. "The hell's a centaur to a fully-powered gang of werewolves with a bloodlust and a grudge?" She mumbled. "I once saw a group of centaurs go up against a werewolf and the centaurs lost." She was referring towards a fight that had happened earlier that year, where the noblest of the male centaurs all ganged up against one bully on the night of a full moon. At the end of it all, the werewolf was expelled and one of the centaurs lost a leg.

She paused for a moment and sighed as Holly climbed up onto her lap. She started to scratch behind the wolf's ears out of pure habit, leaning against the wall behind her bed. "Let's stick to the room." She was about to add 'and crowded areas', but that wouldn't be a good decision. The werewolf gang may well just decide to pick a fight to prove that they were tough. Quiet areas wasn't a good idea either, because there would be no one around to help or get a teacher. Nozia sighed. The best place to stay was the room, with locked doors and windows.

Holly lowered an ear when Nozia said she'd try and kill Brittany if the chance arose. With all the intelligence and bravery Nozia had, not to mention that she was and is Holly's first and only friend, she'd rather not risk expulsion. The wolf whined.

When Nozia mentioned the incident of a group of centaurs fighting a werewolf, Holly shivered a little, assuming she was talking about that what happened earlier in the year. Holly never really saw the fight happen; she was hiding in her room with the door barricaded, and the window was opened oh so slightly to let air in. However, even though she couldn't see an inkling of the massive assault, she heard nearly every sound from both parties - stomps and bellows and shouts and howls and roars. She even remembered the fear that went through her, not because of the fighting (which was a great percentage of the reason), but because she worried for Nozia. She had said that she was going to do something, and she got caught up. When the fighting broke out, Holly had long expected her to be back to the room.

Knowing Nozia, she had always figured her to be a bit of an enthusiast when it came to fighting. Don't get Holly wrong, she can get in a fighting mood just as well as Nozia, but she'd always been more... Hesitant and cautious. The only time she'd be reckless and ferocious is if Nozia was in serious trouble.

The suggestion of staying in the room rung in Holly's ears, making her perk them up. She vaguely nodded her head in agreement. And as much as Holly tried she couldn't sleep; she kept thinking about what Nozia said about killing Brittany. She huffed and looked up to the fawn.

"Nozia, I know Brittany is a... Well you know... But that isn't worth risking expulsion if the tables turn out of your favor." Holly said with worry.
"And if you do kill her, you not only have to deal with expulsion, but you also have to deal with the law," Holly added. Like the law that dealt with human crimes, the laws that applied to creatures like Nozia and Werewolves disapprove of the idea of murder. However, the ones who created them understood that there were some creatures that couldn't help those certain instincts or urges that can sometimes prove to be too much to ignore, and give some leniency in such cases. This being said, Nozia was in a greater risk of being dismissed as a plain murderer rather than killing in self-defense, which would surely devastate both herself and Holly. This made Holly worry even more with a higher pitched whine.

"And Nozia, I love you, but you have to take into account of the chance of... Well... Dying. Like you said yourself, if a group of centaurs can't handle one werewolf, what are you going to do with a pack of them with an exceptional grudge against us?"

Holly asked as she somewhat turned her head to her. She paused to let the question sink, then got up on her feet and growled, turning around to put her paws on Nozia's chest. A serious look befell her eyes and expression.

"Promise me you won't disregard yourself if something happens?"

Nozia nodded along with what Holly was saying, but she was getting pretty tired and she could never listen when she was tired. "Yeah, yeah sure, whatever," she grumbled, waving Holly away with a hand. She took a hold of Holly's two paws as she put them on her chest. "Sure," she mumbled, not really thinking. She moved to lie down on the bed, still holding Holly's paws as she pulled her down with her. Nozia was a notoriously fast and heavy sleeper, and within seconds it was lights out.

Nozia woke up just in time for the lunch bell. She jumped up, forgetting about the bunkbed, and cracked her head right off the wooden planks. She let out a distressed bleat, then covered her mouth in embarrassment. Her least favourite part of being what she was had always been the involuntary noises. She groaned and slipped out from under her bed. "Hey Holly, dinner!" She shouted, but she didn't check to see if the shifter was following before she left the room and ran off. For one, she was starving, but they also had to quickly get their food and get back up to the room.

She bounded into the cafeteria, and was almost instantly told off by a Miss Ahmz, a woman whose only job was to watch over the cafeteria. She wore short shorts and tank tops, and this was because all of her arms and all of her legs were covered in eyes. Nozia gave a rushed apology to the teacher and rushed up to the food table. She hurriedly ordered two orders of soup and bread - one with butter and cheese, one without - and took the two trays hastily, running towards the doors again. By the time she had done this, the cafeteria was practically full.

She got to the door and was about to open it up when Miss Ahmz stood in front of her. "New rules. Kids aren't allowed to leave the lunch hall during eating hours." She said.
Nozia's face screwed up in distaste. "What? Why?" She asked.
"People were doing graffiti and stuff. I've never understood you kids." The teacher folded her arms, every eye trained on the goat girl. "I'm not happy about it either. It's made my job a whole lot more difficult."
Nozia sighed. She didn't want to pick a fight with the teacher, so she turned around and looked into the cafeteria. "See any seats, Holly?" She asked the shifter.

Holly watched as Nozia grew sleepier and sleepier, sighing as she finished her plea of a speech. One thing she didn't like about sleepiness was that you rarely heard anything as you fell closer to sleep. She sighed as she suspected that her voice had fallen on shallow ears, if not completely deaf, and shook her head in semi defeat. She allowed herself to fall on the bed with Nozia and sighed, hoping that her friend heard at least half of what she was saying. She closed her eyes and let the warmth of Nozia's body cloak her, drifting to sleep along with her friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a couple of hours, Holly was still asleep in Nozia's bed, her chest rising and falling as she slept in a warm darkness. When she gradually woke up, a sharp bleat startled her, making the wolf squirm as she laid upwards with a bewildered look in her face. "Huh? What? What happened?" Holly muttered just before she gave a whining yawn. She shook her head and laid it back down at her paws, sighing dreamily as she closed her eyes once more.

That was, until Nozia's voice had finally registered in her mind and Holly realized that it was dinner time. She opened her eyes with a gasp and lifted her ears and head as she turned them to the door, thudding hoofsteps receding down the corridors of the white hallways. Knowing full and well that from where she was she wouldn't be able to catch up, Holly just stretched and yawned as quickly as possible and jumped off the bed after Nozia, yelping at Nozia for her to slow down.

There were a lot of students on their way to cafeteria - and she didn't blame them - but Holly tried to ignore that fact as she maneuvered around their legs. When she got to the actual cafeteria, it was crowded, but it was more packed than it was several hallways before, so she shifted into something smaller than her wolf form: a domestic cat. This form was more flexible and smaller, allowing for a better chance to make it through the sea of legs than her former canine forme.
Just when Holly began to pick up speed, she nearly ran into Miss Ahmz's legs, eliciting a small hiss at her for nearly running into her leg eyes and a scolding on slowing down. Holly's eyes widened in nervousness at the eyes that glared at her; the sight of such appendages on from the teacher were something that had always unnerved her. She flattened her ears and involuntarily mewed nervously, and her tail puffed out all bushy like. "S-sorry... V-very sorry," Holly stuttered as she shuffled around the multiple eyes and hurried off to Nozia once more.

She got to Nozia rather quickly, which was a relief and a miracle due to the sheer amount of people in the area. She panted and looked up to Nozia when she asked her for a seat, and when she couldn't see from her size, Holly shifted into a squirrel and climbed up Nozia's body, her bushy tail flicking around as she turned.

"Nope... Nothing around here so far. Wait, why are we looking for a seat? I thought we were going back to-"
her ears flicked when Miss Ahmz spoke to another child about not leaving, and lowered them once her statement was over. "Oh great. Wonderful. Now we're trapped here. The smells are killing me here," Holly said with a small paw to her twitching nostrils. She then saw two seats, and tapped Nozia's ear to get her attention. "Hey look! I think I found some spots! Over there!" Holly said with an excited chitter.

Last edited:
Nozia huffed as she looked around the hall. This was hell, this was literally hell! "We're never gonna get a seat!" She despaired. She shook her head, still holding the two trays, until she felt the tiny tug on her ear. Her ears twitched like the touch was a bothersome fly, and she turned to see the seats. She smiled and practically sprinted across the hall, ignoring Miss Ahmz's scolding. She sat down on one of the seats, and set the tray on the spare seat in front of her.

She sighed in relief and let out a little chuckle. "Glad we got here." She remarked, scooping Holly off her shoulder and sitting her down on the tray across from her. She looked at the pot of soup and sighed. "You gonna stay like that while you're eating?" She asked the squirrel. "You'll fall in your soup, or something," she said, reaching over and taking the top off of Holly's plastic bowl. She opened up her own, and instantly stuck her tongue out in disgust. "Oh for crying out loud," she muttered, picking up her plastic spoon and poking around the bowl. She clearly noticed the chunks of cheese floating about.

"I told them to give me it without cheese," she complained. She dipped her spoon into the bowl and started the difficult process of scooping out the bits of cheese, lying them out on the tray. Suddenly, someone slammed down a tray next to her. She jumped and looked up...to find herself looking into the eyes of one of Brittany's cronies.

Nozia's face turned hard as she glared at the girl. "There's not enough seats here for you all." She pointed out.
Another girl appeared behind the first one. "There will be." She said. Suddenly, she reached over to the people sitting at the other side of the table and shoved one of them, rather roughly. "Do you mind moving, sweetcheeks?" While her voice was sweet, it was dripped with a threat - move or something bad will happen
The person she shoved - one of those zombies that managed to keep their mind - looked down at her food, then at the crony. "O-okay," he said, picking up his tray and rushing off.

Within seconds, the table was clear, only Nozia and Holly sitting in the middle of it, slowly being surrounded by werewolves who plucked up seats like they had always been free.

Holly hung on to Nozia's shoulder tightly as she ran across the cafeteria, her fur blowing in the wind that was created by Nozia. When she took the seats, Holly sighed and lifted her ears happily, her tail flicking from side to side as Nozia sat the trays of food down. She chuckled at Nozia's question and stuck her cute pink tongue at her. "Of course I'm not. Just let me get comfortable first jeez," Holly jestered as she watched Nozia with her soup.

When it was filled with cheese, she giggled and crawled closer to Nozia's tray, standing on her hind legs as she watched cheese pieces drop on the tray. "Hahah! They put cheese in your soup! Weren't we just talking about that?" Holly teased as she grabbed a few warm pieces of flimsy, drippy cheese and nibbled on them. She had just gotten done eating the last piece that she wanted, Holly sensed something large and dangerous approaching, but she couldn't tell what it was, since there were so many people around.
Suddenly, the table rumbled like thunder (due to her body size), making Holly's body jolt and be lifted a few centimetres in the air before landing shakily on the table. Holly flattened her ears and slowly looked up to see who the person was, and nearly fainted when it turned out to be one of Brittany's friends.

Holly tried to relax when Nozia spoke up, but her body only tensed up even more when she heard another girl came up, and began threatening and evicting other students out of their seats. During the process, Holly had rushed to her tray in pure terror, her fur - especially her tail fur - puffed and sticking out in correspondence to her fear. She had nearly knocked over her soup from how fast she had gone, but she managed to dodge and maneuver around her food. Everything in her body wanted to run back to Nozia's furry body for protection, but she was already too far from her considering the situation, so she forced herself to stay put.

Before she knew it, the table was occupied by werewolves, and Nozia and Holly were the only creatures that weren't. 'This is ridiculous! This is not funny... Just a sick joke that I'm not laughing at!' Holly thought with a shudder. Suddenly, a female voice from beside the squirrel spoke up, making Holly swallow hard and turn her head.
"Aww! It's a cute squirrel! Look girls, a small little tidbit on a soup tray," the girl taunted with an unnerving smile. Holly at this point froze with eyes wide, not daring to move while the girls had their eyes on her.

Nozia hunched into herself, staring down at her tray and the bits of cheese in her soup. Under normal circumstances, Nozia had always been seen as huge, fearless, the protector of the bullied, but now surrounded by the girls who could vary from heights of six feet to nine feet, some with furry bodies, but all with razor sharp teeth and nails, she seemed tiny and afraid. And she was. She was petrified. Sure, she might be able to take one werewolf, if she was lucky, but the entire table of twenty was filling up quick and nine tenths of them were murder machines.

She glanced upwards when they started to tease Holly. She rubbed her hands under the table nervously as she tried to build up the confidence. "H-hey, leave her alone." She tried to snap, but her voice came out quiet and unconfident.
This prompted wild, howling laughter from the werewolf beside her, a seven foot tall girl with the longest nails Nozia had ever seen. "Oh, look who's all scared, huh?!" She howled, clamping a massive hand down on Nozia's shoulders. She purposely gripped, digging the nails into her shoulder. Nozia muffled a wince as she looked up at Holly, head still tilted down to the tray.

Holly's ears perked when Nozia tried to speak up. They fell back down again when the girls simply laughed at her. Holly - as well as the whole pack of girls surrounding them - knew that Nozia didn't have the same sassy confidence that she normally sported and flaunted in her speech. Instead, it was filled with fear and nervousness... And it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that these monsters could smell it on them. Her fluffy squirrel tail puffed out when she saw a girl lean against her and put a hand on her shoulder.

She gasped when the claws dig into Nozia's shoulder, and seeing the pain in her eyes had gotten Holly a bit angered. She chittered in a fashion that was easy to suggest that she was stressed out. Short squeaking noises came out of Holly's mouth as she skittered across the table.

But when she got halfway, someone lifted her off the table, forcing a startled chattering sound out of Holly.

"Ooooh! Is someone angry? Is someone angry that the little goat is being picked on?" the first girl asked in a taunting voice. Holly turned her head to the hulking beast holding her tail and squeaked at her, making several girls laugh at her.

"Oooh! I guess you are angry.... Well don't be too mad; at least we aren't hurting your precious goat meat too much here.... If we were, we'd be doing this," the girl hinted as she looked up to the girl grasping Nozia's shoulder. With a nod, she signaled for the other werewolf to clench her shoulder harder, her claws digging into the shoulder as the surrounding girls grinned with sadistic smiles and chuckles.

Holly widened her eyes at the scene. "Let her go! Let Nozia go right now! She didn't do anything to you!" Holly exclaimed with a pleading voice. She squirmed around, trying to attract attention to herself and her dear friend's predicament.

But unfortunately, the girl holding her tail didn't want to alert anyone just yet, even though the sheer volume of voices and noises overpowered the little situation at the table. With a snide scoff, the girl grasped Holly's body and slammed her on the table, effectively silencing the squirrel from making noise.

"Quiet Circus Freak! We aren't talking to you.... We're talking to Goat Legs here," the girl said with a growl. She then tilted her head and honed a near predatory focus on Nozia, prompting several of the girls to do the same as well.

"So... about earlier," the girl began with a dangerous voice.

Last edited:
Nozia used the anger she felt at Holly being teased to ignore the sharp pains in her shoulder. "Leave her alone," she repeated, pulling all her anger into her voice to make her sound braver than she really was. On the inside, she was terrified. The werewolf girls - who could not all be described as pretty or as ugly; they were really a mixed bag - ignored her entirely, even though she thought she did quite a good job of sounding menacing.

She was firmly put in her place as the claws dug deeper into her skin. Because she was wearing a tank top, her skin had very little protection from the sharp nails. One of them even broke skin. Nozia muffled another wince, blinking back tears at the pain. "Let go of me..." she said under her breath, loud enough for herself to hear and feel like she was doing something, but quiet enough that the werewolves wouldn't hear and laugh at her.

She jumped up out of her seat at what the pretty girl did to Holly, reaching out to snatch her friend away. "Let go of her!" She said louder, trying to glare at the girl but not being able to due to the fear still flowing through her veins. Before she could reach Holly, the werewolf that was holding her shoulder forced her back down on the chair, the force of it breaking skin again.
"Sit back down, hoe!" One of the girls further down the table jeered, prompting the other girls to laugh.
The werewolf holding her smirked. "Don't get too feisty, now. We don't want to hurt you too much before tomorrow," she purred, narrowing her hooded eyes at Nozia.

Nozia swallowed nervously as the werewolf moved her arm, wrapping it around her shoulders like they were two good friends. "Hey, Brit said to wait for her before we did anything!" She said to the girl that asked the question.

Nozia froze up. "We're leaving." She decided, trying to stand up again. She didn't even get up off the seat this time, the werewolf holding her forcing her further down onto the chair.
The werewolves all laughed. "No you're not!" Someone said between laughs. "Not until Brit really gets you."
"Hey, look, there she is!" Another werewolf whispered, nudging the other girls as she pointed towards the cafeteria door. Sure enough, Brittany stood there in all her bitchy, bitchy glory.

Back