Otomos the Crazy

That Which Resides in the Stars Beneath the Land
Hello...

I am Otomos. Otomos the Crazy.

I am a quillsman. Or is it quillswoman? It doesn't matter. Madness invaded, invades, and will invade my mind. This will act as a sort of...storage for it. Memories of the Past. Documentation of the Present. Visions of the Future. Glimpses into the void and presence that is my mind. Much of it will be placed here.

Well, since it is being placed out for all to view. Feel free to comment on them. That is, after all, a choice that falls onto you.

Ah...This one. This one is actually young. Almost two years old. A memory of the Past, where I was trying my hand at RPing in a rather...mature Roleplaying Game. It has disappeared from existence now, but I have managed to keep a small part of it with me. For the memories...The horrible, horrible, memories of characters that were enslaved, indoctrinated, or otherwise tortured to the point of brain death in a society that takes misogyny to the extreme. Ah...memories. It was an interesting RP, to say the least.

A Glimpse into the Past: Caribou

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm almost done with the characters. I just need to read some of the stories involving caribou, so I can actually see how the personality works.

...Just thought to let you know.

EDIT: ...You tricked me. I was expecting all caribou to be the same...then the music played, and their good side was illuminated...My views are still the similar and intact. It's just that I have a small respect for ONE caribou. The rest, I will ensure that the worst deaths would be suffered when I find them. You forced them to hide within their own minds, and the ones they used as a wall fell to their ideals, debasing themselves into the lust-filled beasts little more intelligent than wild animals. They can no longer see what must be done to gaze into the nothingness and find truth within the walls and skies and sands and trees. All that is done transforms them into livestock...*cough* Sorry, lost myself for a bit there.

This one is another glimpse of the past. A thought from a young woman who was reminiscing about a moment in her childhood. Strange one this is, though not really something I would favor. It's why I have decided to throw it in here. Let's take a look at it, shall we?

A Glimpse into the Past: A Girl and a Boy

There was a kid I knew, who always walked by my house. Sometimes I'd even see him walking close by and riding the same bus as I do. Every now and then we'd talk a bit, and converse about random things. I'd like to say that we became friends, but the way it seemed was that we were just talkative acquaintances. I noticed one thing about him. Something that I never payed attention to, but was always there whenever the kid showed up. He never looked me in the eye, and he always kept his eyes to the ground.

The kid was actually very humble and very quiet, but he always had some sort of look of discomfort. So, as a girl who has known him for so long, I asked him why. I asked him why he never looked up at the sky, or at the faces of other people. He replied by trying to avoid answering the question, saying,

"I don't know..."

I knew that was a lie, so I tried to ask him again. He just held his chin and scratched his head, trying to figure out a way to answer. I could see the discomfort he had grow as he tried to think about his reason. Eventually he did give up and said, with all honesty,

"I don't want to look up."

I asked him why that is, and he responded again,

"I'm scared."

I asked him what he was afraid of, and he replied,

"I'm scared. I don't want to look up. I don't want to look up and see someone hurt me. I don't want to see them as they attack."

As a self-proclaimed humanitarian, I felt a bit puzzled about his words. He said he was scared, but I found that there were plenty of other people in other countries that had it worse. I even told him about this, but he replied,

"But they're stronger than me. They can look up, despite how scared they are. They can look at who hurts them. I can't."

I tried to be more aggressive in trying to get the kid to look up, saying that he wasn't facing anything dangerous or life-threatening. However, he replied by saying,

"I'm scared, because I don't want to see the people hurting me. I don't want to see someone hurt me for how I choose to live. I will always look down and never look up. I will never look at the people who attack me. Not even now."

We were both silent ever since. We stopped conversing, and we were silent every time we were on the same bus.

Eventually I would stop seeing him around completely. I always wondered if something changed in myself that day. Did he stop talking to me? Or was it the other way around? As I think about it now, a new question rises in my mind. Did he leave because he didn't want to see me? Or did I just stop seeing him because I didn't want to? I hope he's okay.

A more recent addition to the ever expanding strangeness that is my mind. This came from an Roleplay that I've recently joined. I had an idea, and I was bored enough to come up with something to expand it. Now we have another parody song for the holidays.

A Glimpse into the Mind: Anri the Snow Girl

Anri, the snow girl! Is a jolly, happy soul!
With several throwing knives, and a Funtime high,
gotten from a snowball roll!

Anri, the snow girl! Is a strange little girl, okay?
So if you see her, run! 'Cause she's got a gun!
And It becomes more fun that way~!

There must have been some magic in
Those bullets when she walked around.
'Cause when she shot your father in the head,
He got turned into a zombie clown!

Oh, Anri, the snow girl! Was as happy as she could be!
While some people flee, and yet others plead,
"Please, stop! Don't do this, please!"

She couldn't hear, over the burning fear
that were the screams all throughout the town.
But when she finally heard someone tell her to leave
She simply stopped and turned around.

Anri, the snow girl! She let the town survive that day.
But if you see her again, just try to hide, and then
Maybe she'll keep going on her way

Thumpetty thump thump
Thumpetty thump thump
Look at Anri go!

Thumpetty thump thump
Thumpetty thump thump
Watch out! It's Anri! Oh no~!

Back