New User Pancakes Are Important

Jade Coffee

Muppet's Swedish Chef
Blood is thicker than Water, but Syrup is thicker than Blood.
Therefore, Pancakes are more important than Family.

An indent. This should obviously be a sweet sentence that introduces myself, maybe including my name, a random number for my age - I'm the perfect few decades of a wine bottle - and some background information no one remembers and has to come back for. So let us away with all of the nonsense, yes? I am Jade. It's the name of a stone, and for this site, I take it for my own.

Another indent. I enjoy moonlight, old folklore, and caffeine, though I haven't had any for almost a week. I have a passion for the written word scattered across pages, or posts, and have written some that could be considered novels from their sheer magnitude. I am strange and do very much dislike writing introductions for myself or about myself - I would like to think I should leave it for an autobiography in my older age - and I have carried this immensity through many roleplays on many sites.

Next to last indent. I'm a rogue, a scoundrel, a queen, a king, a knight, and the court jester. If you want clarification, I will show you through roleplaying what I am capable of doing. I'm not mean or rude, though a bit sarcastic and quick-witted. I tend to be quiet and seldom post small chats or seek to respond to everything outside of a flowing roleplay, likely because I have roamed many sites where the OOC chatter was responsible for killing the main thread itself. Old habits either die hard or not at all, and the buffer against posting chats is going really strong.

Final indent. I do enjoy many variations of games. When not working horrendously long shifts, or tending to my writing needs, I run characters through solo, PVE, PVP, MOBA, or MMO games. It has been a lovely chat, but now I must away to make sure I don't miss Monty Python's Flying Circus.

~ Jade​

Howdy there, welcome to the community ^^ Hope you enjoy your stay :) That's a nice introduction despite sharing that you have a dislike over posting such XD

Hello and welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your stay! I'd love to have someone with that writing style in our RP. Do you enjoy RPing fantasy and SciFi, if you do you may enjoy Akashic Arcana.

Back