New User Perhaps something different?

Boky

I was never really good at introductions - so I'll try to keep this brief yet interesting for you, fellow roleplayer and reader.

I'm Boky, and I enjoy creating random art, original plots and universes, and long walks on the beach.

Did that break the ice? Get you a little more comfortable?

Good.

I joined this forum because I hope that it'll give me the friendly, plot hungry group of people that are like myself, just wanting to create an amazing story with others and have a good laugh while doing so.

Feel free to message me, or ask any questions anytime. I'm an open book, and I'm always up for conversation. :)

Til next time,

Boky out.

Sup Boky, welcome to the site mate ;) if ya need any help don't be afraid to ask. Hope ya enjoy your stay here.

Good introduction mate.

Mind telling us your preferences and experience?

~Qane

Sure thing, Qane.

I have 10 years of roleplay experience, as I started really young, and got into dungeons and dragons with my father which grew my love of stories and plot fodder.

Preference wise, I'm pretty much flexible - though I've got to say I enjoy Fantasy in all it's varieties; medieval, sci-fi and the like.

my LEAST favorite, and the one that I usually steer clear from unless it has a really good story-line, is modern high school settings, or the like.

I hated high school, why the heck would I want to go back? :p

Well the ice is cracked, which is nice. :p

But here's a few more ice breaker questions to finish it.

1) What is your favourite RP memory/experience?
2) What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3) I can tell your Avatar is part moon, part sun. But what are the star bits? Further stars?

Well Gwazi:

1.) My most favorite RP memory would hands down be with this roleplay troupe I was a part of a long time ago. We did an RP that was based within the desert - in a world where water was scarce, but there had been rumors. Whispers of a thing known as a forest, which had looming foliage known as trees that bore fruit, as well as such plentiful water it would fall of cliffs into running rivers and streams. I had a character named Neith, who was by all accounts - useless starting out, but she ended up persevering and eventually becoming an extremely powerful sorceress, which was extremely interesting.

Though all good things come to an end - and that RP that lasted 2 1/2 years ended because of course the Storyteller had to get together IRL with one of the players, and breakups were had, which lead to a fallout that was nuclear in proportions.

2.) Easy. My man. My bae. The love of my life:
latest

3.) Yep! More stars. Honestly it's just the graphic that I designed for my tattoo. You see I have a matching tattoo with my bestfriend, and since I'm more Yang than her - the sun is the most noticeable feature. Hers is inverted, because she's more yin than me, so the moon is more noticeable.

Here's the side by sides.

13902775_10210495793815001_3622306206072673658_n.jpg
13906871_10210496026260812_2839326462836920135_n.jpg

Though obviously it's not so red now.

15056485_10211380949543341_5852192273950015766_n.jpg

I'll probably end up drawing an avatar for myself. Eventually. Kind of lazy to do at the moment!

1) So basically, a romance made them desert the RP?

2)
giphy.gif

3) Oh, guess I was right then! XD
Nice tattoos. :p

Last edited:
1.) Oh my god, DAD.

2.)
08595f630cbd34d2a313a27a4c4f808e.gif

3.) Ha thanks! I'm getting another one soon and I'm pretty excited :D Do you have any?

1) Sorry, that was a rather dad joke.

2)
tumblr_nbwi7eF4Et1qa5cy1o7_250.gif

3) I don't have anything like tattoo's personally, to permanent.

1.) Omg dad. This is why my friends think you're uncool.

2.)
BlackandwhiteAngelicHornedtoad.gif

3.) Could always try henna! I do that in the summer too. lol

1.) That's what makes you uncool GAWH.

2.)
AdoredSlimyCopperbutterfly-mobile.jpg

(on that note a dragon age rp would be amazing.)

3.) I will give you that! lol and because it isn't permanent it could be considered wasteful.

1) First I'm uncool and now I'm uncool GAWH? You need to pick a name already. :p

2)
tumblr_myqp4crg9u1rf9eyuo1_400.gif

3) I'm but a poor man, from a poor family. :(
Not really. But I don't got money to just throw around either.

1.) *insert grumbly teenage angst here*

2.)
519fc725573c402225b45a0ae25e1365.jpg

3.) I feel you. I get that for being a poor college student too. lol

1) Sorry Ma'am but your account says your 22. If you are truly having teenage aganst then I must ban you for lying about your age. Joking

2)
Alistair-Quotes-Dragon-Age-alistair-theirin-38842054-160-180.gif

3) Yea... :/

Back