New User Perhaps something different?

1.) I'll be one the few 22 year olds that'll admit that I am the worst 'adult' ever. I still think I'm a kid, no doubt.

2.)
tumblr_mxgyodm2wv1s4yrjno1_250.gif

3.) It'll be okay! One day you wont be poor and you could go nuts and buy those temp tattoos at wal-mart and stick them on every surface on your body in rebellion!

Wow this post is beautiful with all the Allistar (I think that's how you say it, it's been forever since I played) gifs. I know this is a bit late but welcome to the site! Hopefully you've been enjoying yourself quite well, and I wish you luck on your future endeavors. Ciao

Wow this post is beautiful with all the Allistar (I think that's how you say it, it's been forever since I played) gifs. I know this is a bit late but welcome to the site! Hopefully you've been enjoying yourself quite well, and I wish you luck on your future endeavors. Ciao

Haha you were close - I will accept your spelling of my love cause people just knowing his greatness is good enough for me. Thanks for the welcome! :)

1) Speaking as a 22 year old? I think any of them of thinks they're a full adult is kidding themselves. :p

2)
tumblr_mey9y7sSh61rs7yb2o1_500.gif

3) Honestly I'd probably end up buying too many wings or steam sales. XD

Wow this post is beautiful with all the Allistar (I think that's how you say it, it's been forever since I played) gifs.

Close, there's the 'i' between the 'a' and 'r'. :p

1.) I think it's hilarious when my parents come over to my apartment and I'm in my onesie. Like what do they expect out of me?

2.)
tumblr_mxgyodm2wv1s4yrjno6_250.gif

Now I wan't to play origins all over again. Ugh.

3.) I already buy too much on steam sales when I shouldn't. :| I feel you.

1) That it would be all that one-see's? :3

2)
giphy.gif

I've some some DLC on Steam I didn't have when I last played it, and should really be going through them.

3) It's seem like this curse that all Steam users suffer. :(

1.) Omg dad. Whyyyy.

2.)
maxresdefault.jpg

GO THROUGH THEM. I have all the dlcs for all the games because I'm a ho. But it's well worth it!

3.) We'll get through it together. Or start a help group. Whatever comes first!

1) I don't know, why AM I being called god? :p

2)
tumblr_o4pt2c6TQm1rl4szoo1_500.gif

Yea... Just gotta get the mods working. :/

3) Or spam steam sale memes. :3

Hello and welcome to Storytellers! Everyone here is very nice and very plot driven as far as roleplays go! We have so many awesome roleplays up and running so I hope you will like to partake in some of them :D! If you have any questions or need any help please feel free to send me a pm!

Back