PMD: Broken Beliefs {IC}

Miles

Heyo guys! Welcome to the newest RP of mine here on this site. I'll post the plot below as well as the rules for the RP and links to the character sheet to make your characters and the out of character chat where we can talk and stuff. Once people make their characters, we can begin the RP.

Plot: Welcome to the wonderful world of Pokemon! Though, it's not as wonderful as you might remember. The once bright and cheery world had fallen into dark times. There are nightmarish Pokemon called Cursed Ones, they appear ghost-like, wispy, yet solid at the same time. They go and corrupt other Pokemon, trying to turn them into one of them, or killing them, doing the same. All around the world different Divisions have popped up, trying to protect the world from these Cursed Pokemon, trying to stop them, if they can. That is where you come in. You can be a member of one of the Divisions or a new Pokemon getting ready to join. Or you can be a simple townsfolk Pokemon, unaware of the danger that looms over your head. Even a Cursed One if you so choose to be. The choices are yours, and yours alone. Let's have fun guys!

There are Divisions in this RP that take the place of the Guilds in this Pokemon Mystery Dungeon AU. There's the Gold Division, the one that the RP mainly focus on. The others are, Silver, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Dark, and Light. They're scattered all across the world in order to help those that are in need. I'll further touch on this in the RP. If you join the Dark Division, you'll be further away from the main Division in the RP. Your character might be viewed as distrusting due to some rather dark themes that go on in the Division. It's home to mostly Dark and Ghost-types, though other types are there as well.

1. No Godmod. I can’t stress is enough. I hate it when people do this. It takes the fun out of the roleplay and I will not stand for it. You Godmod, you will be blocked. If you don’t know what Godmodding is, this is what it is: Godmodding is taking control of another player’s character during roleplay. It’s frowned upon and with good reason: you only control your character and no one else’s. Small things are okay, like grabbing of the hands and dragging my character(s) off somewhere or kissing/hugging them, but nothing big, please.

2. No power-play. Same with Godmodding. I hate this as well. You do this, you’ll be blocked as well. If you don’t know what it means, here you go: Powerplay the act of using knowledge and or information against someone else in order to gain advantage in an intense situation. Or the exertion of control of another player’s character.

3. Please be nice and kind. Don’t hate or bash. You do, you be kicked out of the RP. Surely guys. Treat others the way you want to be treated, okay? It's not really all that hard....

4. Don’t hound me or anyone else about replies. I, like everyone else, get busy or they bet buried while I’m away from my computer. A reminder is okay, but don’t give me one every five minutes. If you do this, then you will be given a warning. Get three of them, and you're out of the RP.

5. There will be dark-themes in this RP. Things such as blood, gore, and violent things will be in this RP. After all, this Pokemon Mystery Dungeon AU is a lot darker than the normal games. If this is something you don't like, then I suggest that you don't join this RP.

6. You don’t need to match my style, format, or length in terms of replies. So long as you give me something to work with, then we’re good. I don’t judge everyone that doesn’t format their posts or make them look all fancy. We’re here to RP and have fun after all! Do whatever you feel the need to do on your blog, okay? So long as you have fun and enjoy yourselves.

7. I would be grateful if you used proper grammar and spelling in your replies. I understand if English isn’t your first speech and I’ll help you out if you need it. Though I’m far from perfect myself. A few misspelling here or there is fine, but please don’t make it to where I can’t read it or understand what you’re trying to say. And please no one-liners. Be as long and detailed as you can in your replies!
8. You can have as many characters as you want so long as you keep track of them all.

9. Oddly colored Pokemon and hybrids are allowed.

10. Your Pokemon can have more than four attacks too.

11. If you've read the rules, put "Let's Stop the Cursed Ones!" in Other so I know you've read the rules.

Keme, Keakle, Mouro, Anubis- Miles (Me)

Character Sheet

OOC Chat

Back