Pokemon Ranger

Alissa Ming

Wandering Storyteller
Someone is already doing a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon role play, so I thought I would do something else I loved doing.

Pokemon Rangers are the keepers of the balance between human culture and nature. They have Ranger bases, schools, and many other ways of getting new rangers. A select few people (not sure yet how I'll decide this) can form new bases. Everyone else can pick a base to join. If you are forming a base, you need a location, which region it's in, and uniform look and color on both men and women

Here are what you can be:
Top Ranger (Extremely limited number, no more than 13. )
Operator (These people give new ranger missions to most rangers. And even top rangers.)
Mechanic (These help upgrade Stylers, and recharge them as well.)
Ranger Leader (Again, I want to limit this, because if we have no normal rangers, there won't be as much to do. Leaders can decide what region their base is in, and can give missions to their underlings.)
Ranger (Rangers, the normal ones, can only upgrade their stylers so far. They can get all the resistance stuff and loop speeds and such, but there's still a limit to how far they can go.

Current Open Regions
FioreAlmiaOblivia

And no ranger can have more than one Pokemon Partner.

Here's the Bios you need to fill out.

Ranger Bio
Name:
Partner:
Partner's Ability:
Job: (Are they a ranger, mechanic or operator?)
Stage: (Are they starting out as a student or a ranger, we need all kinds of people.)
Goal: (Are they just trying to keep the peace, are they trying to become a top ranger, or maybe a guild leader.)
Region: (Fiore, Almia, Oblivia)

Guild Bio
Region:
Uniform Appearance:
Leader Name:
Town/City:

More to come. If anyone interested has suggestions, I'd love to hear them. :)

And here's the bulbapedia for anyone who's interested, but needs to look up terms or whatever. https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_Ranger_(Ranger_series)

Last edited:
Name: Markus
Partner: Riolu
Partner's Ability: Fighting (x2 to strength of Capture Line)
Job: Ranger
Stage: Ranger
Goal: To become Top Ranger and move back to Fiore.

Back