Porcelain's Characters, Creatures, and Other Fantastical Creations

Well you just gave me an idea... I'll ask "from Terra" and "from Vestroya" in the future.

edited lady hesitances sheet to have abilities among some other things
still not complete yet though
this is the character i will actually be using so feel free to judge it now before she ends up doing things you do not approve of while we roleplay

Ectovoelese shapeshifting - Body will distort into the shape of another form in a quarter seconds time.
Cool ability. But can she turn into something much bigger? If so, will the duration of the shapeshift be shortened?

P.S. some elite, powerful characters can see past the shapeshift rather quickly, just to remind you

Cool ability. But can she turn into something much bigger? If so, will the duration of the shapeshift be shortened?
she can only shapeshift into a shield because that was what she was binded with at birth
but if she was bound to something like a bear
then yes

i will edit it

i have finally completed the character sheet for the character i intend to use: lady hesitance
review her if you feel the need to, though i do not personally feel it to be all too necessary since i have not made many changes to abilities and her history is already mostly covered by madame silberfuchs'

now i just need to work together with some people to get her introduced and we will be up and away

edit: ok i just remembered i have to make one edit to abilities but it is not anything big
i am just making it so that when she possesses objects of greater size she expends more energy
so she does not end up somehow possessing a tectonic plate of the earth or some absurd crap

Sure, I merely glanced through and see no problems so far..

ok, I think we can get started
You can ask @Edge45 for help

edit: ok i just remembered i have to make one edit to abilities but it is not anything big
i am just making it so that when she possesses objects of greater size she expends more energy
so she does not end up somehow possessing a tectonic plate of the earth or some absurd crap

Great!

Soul size is based mostly on intelligence and magical ability. Soul size does not have much to do
with the actual size of the beast. Most humans with exceptional intelligence will only have around
an 1/8th more of a soul than any other human. Especially incognitive human beings are similarly.
The size of a soul itself is not a birth right and can fluctuate as time passes.

Artificial creatures are often the result of necromancy or similar, and due to this have unusually small
soul sizes, despite sometimes being very intelligent. Mystical creatures can have very large soul sizes
while still being comparatively incognitive. Ectovoelen, despite having intense magical abilities, do not
count as magical due to how they are made.

Soul size examples: (Average)

Dragon - 3 (Mystical)
Most Angels - 2 7/8 (Mystical)
Most Demons - 2 (Mystical/Semi-Artificial)
Fairies - 1 4/6 (Mystical)
Vampires - 1 5/8 (Mystical/Artificial)
Magically Adept Human/oid - 1 1/2 (Mystical)
Magical Human/oid - 1 1/4 (Mystical)
Human/oid - 1
Human/oid Child - 2/3
Bear - 2/3
Imps - 6/10 (Mystical)
Dog - 10/18
Cat - 1/2
Most Ectovoelen - 1/3 (Artificial)
Rat - 1/6
Most Birds - 1/7
Zombies - 1/9 (Artificial)
Domestic Fish - 1/10
Most Insects - 1/20
Most Plants - 1/50

Cake Drones - 1/10 (Artificial)
Cake Minions - 2/5 (Mystical/Semi-Artificial)
Cake Crusaders - 3/5 (Mystical/Semi-Artificial)
Cake Vomiters - 4/5 (Mystical/Semi-Artificial)

So a creature would always have the same size, no matter whether they were naturally born or artificially manufactured?

Some of the cakes are naturally there, born by other natural borns, etc.

While some are deliberately manufactured from specialized bakeries.

i see
it makes sense to me that the naturally born ones would be less faultily rought life and so have larger souls
but the extent of such likely lies in how many generations of natural breeding have occured before the subject in question
and who knows where the soul size would stop increasing
likely not too high from the originals

Back