Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay Partner Search

Quinley

Teller of Tremendous Tales
Hello! So, lately, I've been wanting to write something set in a post-apocalypic world, and while I haven't got any specific plots planned out yet, I do have several thoughts and ideas that I'd be interested in working with a partner to expand upon.

The story could take place during and just after the apocalypse, or it could happen a few decades or even a century afterwards, it could be a bit more lighthearted or a bit more grim, could involve zombies or aliens or a nuclear war or any other apocalypse-causing thing we can think of... I'm not all that picky, and as said, I don't really have anything concrete worked out yet.

Because this is a tad short and uninformative, and because I really don't feel like rewriting what I've already written, if you're looking for a little more information about me, my writing, and my expectations for my partners, I refer you to my other search thread:

https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/updated-got-plots-need-partners.3281/

Anyways, if you'd like to brainstorm some ideas together, feel free to post something here or PM me; either's fine. :)

Last edited:
Hello there! I would be very interested in playing a Post-Apocalyptic RP with you, if you're still looking! I'll try my best to give as much input as possible, and would love to hear all about your ideas as well!

Back