New User Princess of Dust's Introduction

Camelot

Hey my name is Princess of Dust, but you can call me Ari...or Arielle, which is my middle name. Just don't call me dusty because I'm not. At all.

I live in the United States, yes yes, and I love it here. It's okay here and it makes me happy to live ina country with such a large population and a vast area.

I hate drawing but they say I'm great at it so I do it for fun and to see me go through the struggle with doing it. If I did like drawing, I would say my favorite things about it was shading and if digital, it would be editing.

I can program a little, a little bit of everything but enough to brag about. I know how to build a dope website though. You can ask me pretty much anything about BBCode, if you're feeling too lazy to look up about it.

Other than that lame stuff, I like playing games, like Neverwinter(console version) and Assassin's Creed, but I don't play much anymore. I mostly do my work and stay in school, to be honest.

Um, I really like stuff about angels and demons and aliens so that's the only reason why I started role playing. It seemed interesting that you write about what you want your character to do, but with other people.

So yup I'm new and I think I'm gonna like it here. ;)

Hey there! You accidentally posted this into the staff introduction thread, so I split it off into its own thread for you. That said, welcome to Storyteller's Circle.

We're definitely glad to see more faces rolling in.

If you get an inkling to share any of your drawings we also have our creative forums for showcasing artwork. And you'll fit right in with enjoying games. We have a lot of gamer sorts slumming it up here. And I know how it is to not have much time >.< I mostly take the lazy route and watch Dash play video games rather than trying to make time to play them myself :p

We don't have much going in the way of angels and demons yet, but would love to see a new roleplay started up that incorporates such things. If you get the mind to try, I'll see what I can do to round you up some players.

Your an expert on BB Code? Could you do me a favour and hack the site, boost my post count to 20k? That'd be sweet. :3

Though when you say you like Aliens. Do you mean like, "Take me to your leader" aliens? Ripley Aliens? Aliens as Scientists imagine? etc.

Back