New User Pro Roleplayer Looking for Community

Love2write

Writer of worlds
Hello Future Friends, Role-players, Writers:
My name is Love2Write or LTW if you prefer. I have been Roleplaying for nearly 10 years now (even run several of my own games) and have been working on a novel series for about 7 years now. My last RP community pretty much died and I am in search of new one! Hope this is the place!

Can't wait to jump in and get started!

~LTW

Welcome welcome.

I'm interested to see what you have to offer. Its good that you found a place on STC. The community is great here ;)

Hello from a fairly new player!
From what I've heard, this community is fast growing and healthy, so I think you'll find home here!
Hope to see you around. May the flames guide your way.

May I ask your RP preferences? I noticed your looking for a RP, and WtU might suit you :p

May I ask your RP preferences? I noticed your looking for a RP, and WtU might suit you :p
My favorites are sci-fi and fantasy based rp's. I've never really done steampunk or historical's. I dislike stories with a big emphasis on horror, vampires, zombies or werewolves. Send me a pm with your story details or a link to the story page. I'd love to check it out.

My favorites are sci-fi and fantasy based rp's. I've never really done steampunk or historical's. I dislike stories with a big emphasis on horror, vampires, zombies or werewolves. Send me a pm with your story details or a link to the story page. I'd love to check it out.
http://www.storytellerscircle.com/forums/we-the-unwanted/

It's a realistic High Fantasy that revolves around a medieval age environment. Hope you enjoy it.

Hello and welcome to Storytellers! 10 years is certainly a very long time =)! It is always awesome to receive more experienced roleplayers here! Before you can start roleplaying however you need to become approved which you can do easily by getting involved with the community! You can do this by posting around in the Main Lobby and talking in the chat! It should not take long after that to get approved! As soon as your approved you can start your roleplay adventure! If you have any questions or need any help with anything please feel free to shoot me a pm! I hope you will enjoy being here~!

I see that you like Fantasy roleplay's and I know of a one in particular that is still taking people in! The roleplay itself has not started yet so it will be a new start for everyone! If you would like to check it out and see what it is about feel free to click on the link~! http://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/ame-damnee-start-here.1678/

Hello and welcome to Storytellers! 10 years is certainly a very long time =)! It is always awesome to receive more experienced roleplayers here! Before you can start roleplaying however you need to become approved which you can do easily by getting involved with the community! You can do this by posting around in the Main Lobby and talking in the chat! It should not take long after that to get approved! As soon as your approved you can start your roleplay adventure! If you have any questions or need any help with anything please feel free to shoot me a pm! I hope you will enjoy being here~!

I see that you like Fantasy roleplay's and I know of a one in particular that is still taking people in! The roleplay itself has not started yet so it will be a new start for everyone! If you would like to check it out and see what it is about feel free to click on the link~! http://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/ame-damnee-start-here.1678/

I love how there are so many options already! And I just got approved! Excited to get started.

Back