Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There's nothing better

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Morbid Quote

Benefactor
Salutations

I’ll keep this brief.
Name’s Quote, also known as Slink, or Mr. Slink elsewhere.
I’m not sure exactly what qualifies someone as a veteran, but I’ve been participating and running rps across the internet for some 11 years(?). Genres have varied, styles have varied, though I’m not horribly familiar with tabletop.

Genres I’m most familiar with are Horror, Suspense, Noir fiction, Historical fiction, Romance and combinations of the five, though I tend not to shy away from anything.
//I was incredibly excited to see a NEW rp site crop up, given the drought. So… here I am, cutting the rope on my human catapult.//

Pardon the late introduction by the way. I need at least a week to evaluate my insecurities before dipping fully into a community

Welcome Storyteller! Really happy you've chosen to join us. If you ever run into trouble in finding your way around, I would be more than happy to lend you a hand. Don't hesitate to reach out! Our only goal here is to help one another reach each other's goals.

~M

Hello friend. You might fit in to an RP I'm pitching called Murder City. Not fleshed out until I get some bona fide interest, but thought I'd drop you a line. If that's not your thing, no worries. Glad to have you here!

Welcome Storyteller! Really happy you've chosen to join us. If you ever run into trouble in finding your way around, I would be more than happy to lend you a hand. Don't hesitate to reach out! Our only goal here is to help one another reach each other's goals.

~M

Many thanks for the warm welcome. I'll be sure to seek you out if I run into any otherwise insurmountable troubles. :>

Hello friend. You might fit in to an RP I'm pitching called Murder City. Not fleshed out until I get some bona fide interest, but thought I'd drop you a line. If that's not your thing, no worries. Glad to have you here!

Greetings, fella. Would you kindly provide me with a little more detail? Like a link to your pitch mayhaps? I'll like check it out.

Back