Status
Not open for further replies.
"Not a problem!" Gonta walked over to the two girls.

tumblr_oh0jzbL4fB1vapf3jo1_1280.jpg

"Hello! Gonta is very pleased to meet you!"

----------------

As Gonta went off to help Libra looked to Dr. Maera. "Is everything alright, Doctor?"

There was a long silence from Zuko, golden eyes never leaving Azula, as she explained to him how she had come to be here. It was generous enough of him to let her finish, but he wasn't as rash and careless as he used to be. For whatever reason, Azula seemed more stable than she had when she'd last seen him, meaning he'd have to play it even more carefully than usual. Regardless, what she was saying did little to appease him. After all, his sister was well known for being a liar. Even Toph struggled to determine whether her words were truthful or not.

"What do you think the answer is? It isn't like this would be the first time you've lied, Azula."​

Global Occult Coalition? Zara was getting more confused by the second; she knew of no such entity. A disturbing thought came to her- had she not used the portal to travel somewhere in her own realm, but to an entirely different reality? Such things were theoretically possible, but the amount of energy it would take was incredible. Yet judging by how different things seemed to be, the explanation was starting to become frighteningly likely.

"My name is Zara, and I mean you no harm! I am lost and in need of assistance!" If this was a trap, well... Zara's body could take an obscene amount of punishment.​

Harper nodded at what Morgan said.

"Well that's... interesting. Should I make this a UN investigation or naw?"

"We're running out of medicines." Maera said quietly. "Several shipments haven't come in yet. We should get some more soon, but that means we'll still be behind." She sounded concerned. "And the staff at my lab is working overtime."

---

"No, no, no. The UN would never make this official." She said. "You'd have to do it in an unofficial capacity, at least until the Global Occult Coalition catches on." Morgan carried on towards the vehicle. "I'll see you later, huh?"​

Harper nodded to Morgan as she entered the vehicle.

"Yeah... see you later." She said with a quick wave before Morgan left. Without a second thought, Harper began to ask people in the area about these occurrences.

"That's true. I've watched guard over "other you" enough to know that. He mumbles in his sleep, you know. I wonder if you do too. Azula always lies, he says. Over and over." She paused, crossing her arms. "That might have been true once, but that's not who I am anymore. I've changed, as you did over the course of the war. Uncle liked to say it was because of the blood of the Avatar and the Fire Lord both running through our veins that we could turn back. Preachy old man...but maybe he was onto something."

Azula stepped back, looking over her arm. "Of course, what the Avatar did helped. Pacifistic airbending...I thought it was a curse at first. My firebending taken and replaced by this. Endless evasion rather than direct, forceful attack. But eventually, painfully, I was able to put myself back together, pull away from my issues and claw my way back to sanity. I am me, after all." She smiled a less than comforting smile. "In the end...it was rather liberating, as painful as it would have been for me to admit at first. I had to come to terms with what I had lost and what I had gained." Her hands curled a few times, as if squeezing something invisible.

"I threw myself into what I had left. My firebending skill didn't come from luck, it came from years of study and practice. What I had now would be no different. What little books remained and of course, the Avatar himself. I threw myself into reading these books and trying to tune out his preachiness and the rest of the world with him. Less than successful, but I did find something extraordinary. I think it will suffice to convince you." She smirked, much more kinder than the last.

"An ancient airbender legend. It talked about weightlessness, and a man able to spend four decades without ever touching the ground. True airbending flight. To let go your earthly tethers, enter the void and become wind. A technique I'd never heard of before, but a fascinating one. By most accounts it was either rare or fiction. The thought consumed me. I had been the only firebender in the world to wield blue fire. Why couldn't I do this? And I did. I got there. I was empty. My loyalty to father, my enmity for mother, my only two friendships in the entire world, my destined throne as Fire Lord...even the firebending I had put so much of my life into mastering. All gone. Forever, as far as I knew."

"After everything I lost, I gained this. But that's enough words, I believe. Actions ring much louder." With that she focused, steadily rising into the air independently of a glider and any flames thrusting her up.​

It seemed that none of the soldiers had heard anything. You were basically at a dead end.

However, another plane was flying in from the direction of the combat field. Perhaps someone there had seen something?

---

Iris held up two fingers, ordering her soldiers to stand down. "Don't attack us, and we won't attack you. We just seek safe passage. We have a wounded soldier here."​

Harper noticed the plane flying in and, of course, went to go check it out. When she arrived she began asking about the supernatural occurrences there as well.​

Dlanor A. Knox / Mash Kyrielight - Ragnarok Garrison [Charon]

Time flies.

Dlanor A. Knox could remember the very incident that involved herself and the Witch of Truth, Erika Furudo, into the innerworkings of the greater multiverse. While Erika refused the offer to be a part of the Coalition, Dlanor chose to serve their cause, lending in the support with either the push of her squadron, Eiserne Jungfrau, or rather by herself. In most cases, it was the latter.

The same was said when she was to arrive at the Ragnarok outpost on the world named Ash. There was no telling what was there to expect, but it gave off the sense of assisting when she could.

At the Ragnarok Garrison, she had met up with a recently deployed support member from the Chaldea Security Organization. That Chaldea member was Mash Kyrielight. From what Dlanor knew of the girl, Mash was a human merged with a summoned Heroic Spirit inside of her, dubbing her as a Demi-Servant. A powerful asset and individual to be used for such greater causes that they had here. In the short time that Dlanor has assisted Mash, or rather called Mashu, with getting to know how things were set up here and such, the two of them didn't have much difference in their defining purpose to ensure that they support the greater cause in life.

latest

"That is all that I can offer in introducing you to this AREA. Unless you wish to get become familiar with other locations, I'm afraid that I cannot at this MOMENT."

Even then, Dlanor was a busy individual here. She was lucky enough to have the time to familiarize Mashu with what they had set up in Ragnarok. Despite that, the Demi-Servant didn't seem bothered with Dlanor's statement.

"That's fine, Ms. Knox. I can figure out the rest on my own or with others. Thank you."

That was all the Witch Hunter had to hear, doing a slight bow before making her way back to the Command Center for now. On her own for now, Mashu ventured through the hallways of the Garrison, currently in her casual attire as there was no need to be in her Servant attire and lugging around that big shield just yet.

"Hello. Are you stationed here for duty as well?"

Well, before she would get situated with anything here, it wasn't a bad decision to have some conversation with others that were present. Mashu did just walk into the same hallway that Bastion was wandering in.

---

Artoria Pendragon (Saber Lily) - Fight Club [Outer City]

"Ah, excuse me~"

Out of all places to be right now, Artoria wasn't sure what she was doing here. She remembered chatting along with her small defacto party consisting of herself, her step-brother Sir Kay, and her teacher and magus Merlin. As if some out of world sorcery decided to mess with her, she was now at this other world, which was called Ash. So what does a Knight Princess have to do with being at this out-of-place world at the moment? She wasn't sure, but she recalled that one conversation she had with Merlin before this occurred, that one day she'll have to accomplish a huge feat to ensure her rightful placement to the throne.

All it took was some snooping around at the outer parts of Charon, and she heard a bit of a place that could be a rightful challenge for someone like herself. It was some sort of secret fight club, and knowing what she had learned in the art of sword mastery, it sounded perfect!

"Ahem... excuse me, I was wishing to find a rightful challenge here. A challenge faced towards me, Artor-"

She halted with her words a bit. Even she knew it was sorta stupid to announce that she was going to be the next king of some far off place that wasn't remotely related to this place. She didn't want to paint a target on her head just like that.

tumblr_ojx0pmeu9O1v3qowuo10_100.png

"... Saber Lily, that's my name. Yes, who would like to challenge me in battle?"

Deciding to call herself Saber Lily from her roots to sword mastery and how she loved lilies, Artoria stood with childish pride, waiting to see if anyone at this Fight Club had any thoughts on taking her on.​

Mash suddenly emerging into the hallway didn't help in making their meeting simple. The robot let out an alarmed beep, turning towards the source of the voice, its optical sensor briefly flashing red. It looked like it was ready to mow down whatever had tried to ambush it...but, upon seeing the soft, casual wear Mash was wearing, it's stance calmed.

The yellow bird on top of its head tweeted towards Mash and flew off, gracefully landing on her shoulder. Bastion seemed to approve, looking towards the humans face and tilting its head.

tumblr_oc4a68rFJp1snwvrco1_500.gif

"Bweep, bweoo!" it responded to her query, nodding its head up and down.​

Libra closed his eyes and winced upon hearing the news. That really was unfortunate, and worst of all it meant many people would be short medical care, and could die if something wasn't done. And Libra couldn't let that happen. "That's incredibly unfortunate...Is there anything I can do to help the situation?" He asked. Hopefully Maera told him this so that he could assist her any way he could.​

Lucas, Henry Morgan, Scooby and Still Unconcious Max- Hospital

Lucas looked at the clock. The director was taking a long while to get here and he had started to pace. He had picked up that nervousness back when he was in Oz and on the run with Dorothy. He nearly tripped over the bag that Max had been carrying with him. When he did, he knocked out the device. Oh yeah, the portal maker. He sighed. It was broken. " How much longer is this going to take?" He asked.

Henry looked over at Lucas. " It should hopefully be in a few minutes. She has to get the right people in here. Do you guys need food too? I nearly forgot to ask if you two were okay."

" Well, not exactly."

" Ro. Re raven't reaten ror rat reast rwo rays," *1 the dog said brutally honestly.

" Well, I will mention that when the director gets back. I sadly don't carry any food on me."

" Rlech, rospital rood, *2" he said.

*1 No. We haven't eaten for at least two days.

*2 Blech, hospital food.​

" Well, a special greeting to you Miss Angie, and good sir. My name is Fandral. I brought some of my family's recipe honey mead to share and sell."

He is a good sized fellow, roughly 6'4" and is carrying a large red Barrel with an ornate F branded into it. He is dressed medieval looking green and gold armor, trimmed with some sort of fur.

"Would you care for some ? "​

Bowser - Fight Club - Outer City

As soon as she said that, Lily would hear a loud roar echo from above her. It sounded unlike something she'd hear before, like she had just entered a dragon's keep and the dragon was guarding a great treasure. Soon the figure would jump down from a scaffolding and land in front of her. As soon as the figure landed the ground shook and a few cracks emerged in front of him.

latest

"BWAHAHAHAHA! You're the one who's supposed to challenge me, chump?! Puh lease! I could just sit on you and kill you!" Bowser said as he slowly approached Lily and looked down at her. "Eh, whatever. I'll make this quick. I got a shipment coming in downtown soon." He said before cracking his knuckles, interlocking his fingers and stretching them out in front of him. "You're move, chump!"

Zara- Old City

"Okay, I'm coming over to you." Zara gingerly walked over to the soldiers. She could feel some of her magic starting to return, and her confidence with it. As she made her way to them, she thought about the only piece of information she had to work with. Global Occult Coalition. Sounds like a pro-magical group, whoever they are. There were a few that sprung up every now and then back home, only to be ruthlessly crushed before popping back up several years later. Hopefully, the situation was better here.

"I have so many questions. Where am I? Who are you? What are those strange clothes you wear?"​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back