Random Poll Question

If you had a choice between these animals, Which would you prefer to rp? (Pick your top 3)

• Tiny Flying Dragons

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • Medium Sized Flightless Dragons

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • Wolves

Votes: 23 46.9%
  • Bears

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Cats (Like house cats)

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Griffins

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • Big Cats (Like Lions, Leopards, Tigers)

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Boar

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Sharks

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Other (If you pick other, please comment the animal)

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters
Dragons and dragons and Cats because I love all shapes and sizes fro dragons and big cats ^^ Also, there was no Phoenix option, which would have been my first choice.

please pick more than just one though.. I'm trying to get a general idea of a top 3

Bears because awesome and majestic badasses. Griffins because interesting and different. Wolves because group dynamics? Not sure what you're seeking here, but those are my three if I had to RP animals for some reason.

Dragons and dragons and Cats because I love all shapes and sizes fro dragons and big cats ^^ Also, there was no Phoenix option, which would have been my first choice.

ahahaha that's what the other is for!

Bears because awesome and majestic badasses. Griffins because interesting and different. Wolves because group dynamics? Not sure what you're seeking here, but those are my three if I had to RP animals for some reason.

Ahahaha well i like your reasonings! It's for a large group rp that I'm planning <3 I'll be posting the interest check here soon.

I'd like to play any sort of predator, either mammal or predator.

Alternatively, I'd also play as a giant cat-bird(My avatar) :p

Yes! But! My brain was too slow to change it before you posted!
I'm gonna do that now, with other being Phoenix!

Wolves....obviously. Then cats. I did say somewhere that I would marry a cat girl if it was possible. hehe

Back