Raynar's 1x1 Search Place

Raynar Saassin

Multiverse RP'er
Benefactor
Howdy everybody ^^ Finally getting around to making one of these partner searching things of awesomeness. Now before we get into it, you might be thinking "But wait, he's apart of three groups with his own as well, why is he still looking for partners?" and you are right. However the joy of RPing is not how many you have, but is to have fun doing it with people who share the same views, which is really all that matters. Right? Right.

Now, onto the list of stuff that I know ^^

Games:
  • Bayonetta (Only played the first one.)
  • Borderlands (2 and Pre-Sequel.)
  • Command and Conquer (Played every single one, my childhood Video-game Franchise.)
  • Dragon Ball Xenoverse 1 & 2 (Haven't played the DLC's.)
  • Destiny (Yes, it's not doing so well, but the character design and story is still there so we'll make do.)
  • Devil May Cry (I have a grasp of most characters but I've only played the fourth instalment.)
  • Fire Emblem (I've only played the Gameboy Advance versions, but have a grasp on Awakening and the recent Fates release.)
  • Final Fantasy (Only played VI on the Gameboy Advance.)
  • For Honor.
  • Gears of War (2, 3, Judgement.)
  • Golden Sun (1 and The Lost Age.)
  • Halo (Wars, Reach, 1, 2, ODST, 3, 4, 5, Wars 2.)
  • Mass Effect (1, 2 and 3, not played Andromeda.)
  • Overwatch.
  • Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm.
  • Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic & Sith Lords Sequel.
  • Undertale (Done each route and I'm also knowledgeable on Underfell, Underswap and Errortale AU's.)
Anime:
  • Dragon Ball (Saiyan Saga, Frieza Saga, Android/Cell Saga, Buu Saga, Beerus, Golden Frieza, Team Four Star's Abridged Series)
  • Yu-Gi-Oh and Yu-Gi-Oh: GX
  • RWBY (Volumes 1-4, prefer to RP before the ending of 3.)
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia (I've watched someone play the Re;birth games and I've seen the Animation.)
  • Hellsing Ultimate (Team Four Star's Abridged Series.)
TV Shows:
  • Ben 10
  • Hero: 108
  • Batman: Brave and the Bold
  • Star Wars: The Clone Wars
There are more, but these were the ones that I usually always have on my mind and know the most about, Neptunia especially since that's the first Universe I ever RP'd in.

I do have some preferences when it comes to RP's:
  • I prefer Sex to be fade to black. This is due to personal reasons regarding someone using that to manipulate me. So I'd rather not do anything erotic.
  • I heavily prefer RPing as Canon Characters for the simple reason that it's way easier on me. I do have some OC's for some games but that's as far as I've gone. I don't particularly do well when coming up with something completely custom.
  • Fun! It's got to be fun for BOTH parties. If at some point it starts to not get fun for you, do tell me! And I'll do the same as well. Where's the fun in an RP if something is making you uncomfortable or making it less fun for you.

Well, that's it ^^
You can reach me in this thread, the site's PM system or by my Discord (Raynar Saassin#5990)

Looking forward to RPing with more people and to have fun as always! Apologies in advance if this was one giant wall of Text haha.

I can take Fire Emblem or DBXV2, whichever you prefer.
Probably Fire Emblem since for a appearance, I can use the generic appearances on the Wiki and write out everything else. Although do note that I mentioned that my only pure knowledge is the Gameboy Advance Fire Emblems.

Probably Fire Emblem since for a appearance, I can use the generic appearances on the Wiki and write out everything else. Although do note that I mentioned that my only pure knowledge is the Gameboy Advance Fire Emblems.
Are you okay with Awakening/Fates?

Are you okay with Awakening/Fates?
I mean, I can look stuff up if I get confused with the lore and whatnot, I can manage ^^ Of course I might ask questions if I can't exactly find what I need to know about a certain character or certain areas of the locations we RP in, but I can manage.

For those that occasionally stop by, I'm always up to partner with someone ^^ Just because I take one person in doesn't mean I won't try to take others in too if you are at all interested in RPing with me ^_^

I'm always looking for role play partners. Out of the fan fiction you listed, I know Fire Emblem, Golden Sun 1, Lost Age, and the third that came out for the DS, Final Fantasy, Undertale (though not as well as others.) RWBY, Yu-Gi-Oh, Mass Effect, and Halo.
Here's a list of those you didn't mention that I am familiar with. Mario (normal, Paper, Mario and Luigi, etc), Sonic, Legend of Zelda, Pokemon (Mystery Dungeon, Ranger, Pokepark, normal), Pikmin, Seven Deadly Sins, Harvest Moon, Monster Quest, Rune Factory, Dragon Age, just to name the ones I can think of right this instant. In some I have original characters, like Sonic, and RWBY, but in others, I'd have to come up with some if you wanted OCs.
I am also willing to start something new, with no fan fiction, if you are interested in that. The options there are: pick already made characters, put them together and see what happens and create a brand new story. I figure you're more comfortable with fan fiction, but I want all our options out there. I'm willing to work with you. I'm not big on the whole sex thing either, so if anything ever got that far, I am more than ok with fading to black. I will point out that if we go with original character AND original universe (and in a couple of cases, my ocs in fan fiction universes) that some already have a romantic partner. Hope to hear from you. :)

I'm always looking for role play partners. Out of the fan fiction you listed, I know Fire Emblem, Golden Sun 1, Lost Age, and the third that came out for the DS, Final Fantasy, Undertale (though not as well as others.) RWBY, Yu-Gi-Oh, Mass Effect, and Halo.
Here's a list of those you didn't mention that I am familiar with. Mario (normal, Paper, Mario and Luigi, etc), Sonic, Legend of Zelda, Pokemon (Mystery Dungeon, Ranger, Pokepark, normal), Pikmin, Seven Deadly Sins, Harvest Moon, Monster Quest, Rune Factory, Dragon Age, just to name the ones I can think of right this instant. In some I have original characters, like Sonic, and RWBY, but in others, I'd have to come up with some if you wanted OCs.
I am also willing to start something new, with no fan fiction, if you are interested in that. The options there are: pick already made characters, put them together and see what happens and create a brand new story. I figure you're more comfortable with fan fiction, but I want all our options out there. I'm willing to work with you. I'm not big on the whole sex thing either, so if anything ever got that far, I am more than ok with fading to black. I will point out that if we go with original character AND original universe (and in a couple of cases, my ocs in fan fiction universes) that some already have a romantic partner. Hope to hear from you. :)

Ooo~ A lot of common interests it seems~ Which out of the ones you've listed that we both know (That being Fire Emblem, Golden Sun and Lost Age, Undertale, RWBY, Yu-Gi-Oh, ME and Halo, which one are you most comfortable in? I'd like it to be as fun for you as it is for me if you catch my drift.

And also, it's completely up to you whether you want to use a Canon Character or a OC, whichever's the most comfortable for you! My preference for me is to play Canon Characters since I'm not exactly very creative when it comes to OC's. I've often had someone "hold my hand" when creating one.

I'm most comfortable with Fire Emblem, Golden Sun, both games, RWBY, Mass Effect and Yu-Gi-Oh. And fair enough, though I try not to do so. Out of those options, I already have OCs in RWBY and Yu-Gi-Oh, but have enough knowledge of the others to create characters for them, and Halo, though I've only been experimenting with Halo so far.

I'm most comfortable with Fire Emblem, Golden Sun, both games, RWBY, Mass Effect and Yu-Gi-Oh. And fair enough, though I try not to do so. Out of those options, I already have OCs in RWBY and Yu-Gi-Oh, but have enough knowledge of the others to create characters for them, and Halo, though I've only been experimenting with Halo so far.

Hmm. I've always wanted to try a Golden Sun story, although not entirely sure how that'd come about. Perhaps we'd be able to come up with one ^^ I definitely wouldn't mind doing a RWBY RP since I have some experience as some of the characters. Although trying a Yu-Gi-Oh RP might work too but I'd have no clue how to perform one of those.

I've done a Yu-Gi-Oh role play before, so if we decided to do that, we could probably do so. I could GM that one. RWBY is my favorite series ever, so I'd have fun with that. Golden Sun would probably be the easiest because outside of create some OC characters and a goal, all we'd really have to do is put it in the future somewhere, after Alchemy has been restored to the world. Technically there's a game (called Golden Sun Dark Dawn, I highly recommend it) that does this, but we don't need to do the same thing. We could do some of the after affects for characters other than the mains and their kids. Just some thoughts. As for RWBY, I'd wanna fast forward to the possible future of the series. In this future, Ruby and her team would be running the different schools, though Blake would found a school on the Island where the Faunus live, as a bit of an equalizer, for them. And new teams would be training, and a new evil would rise. Or an old evil would return. (If we do this, I haven't seen all of season 5, so plz be careful with spoilers. I'll do the same if you haven't seen as far as I have, unless you're OK with spoilers.)

I've done a Yu-Gi-Oh role play before, so if we decided to do that, we could probably do so. I could GM that one. RWBY is my favorite series ever, so I'd have fun with that. Golden Sun would probably be the easiest because outside of create some OC characters and a goal, all we'd really have to do is put it in the future somewhere, after Alchemy has been restored to the world. Technically there's a game (called Golden Sun Dark Dawn, I highly recommend it) that does this, but we don't need to do the same thing. We could do some of the after affects for characters other than the mains and their kids. Just some thoughts. As for RWBY, I'd wanna fast forward to the possible future of the series. In this future, Ruby and her team would be running the different schools, though Blake would found a school on the Island where the Faunus live, as a bit of an equalizer, for them. And new teams would be training, and a new evil would rise. Or an old evil would return. (If we do this, I haven't seen all of season 5, so plz be careful with spoilers. I'll do the same if you haven't seen as far as I have, unless you're OK with spoilers.)

Alright then ^^ Private Message to discuss plot details?

Always on the lookout for a partner. I have a lot of experience with the Mass Effect series, borderlands, Devil may cry (hence my avatar), Dragonball series, and overwatch. I'm currently playing through KOTOR for the first time, but I don't have a lot of knowledge on it. I can go with OCs or canon characters. I don't know if you're still looking for partners, but if you're interested let me know!

Always on the lookout for a partner. I have a lot of experience with the Mass Effect series, borderlands, Devil may cry (hence my avatar), Dragonball series, and overwatch. I'm currently playing through KOTOR for the first time, but I don't have a lot of knowledge on it. I can go with OCs or canon characters. I don't know if you're still looking for partners, but if you're interested let me know!

Hmm. Not entirely sure now whether to do a Borderlands, DMC or Overwatch one since all three of those is really great for me. Dragon Ball definitely is as well but those other three are the ones that I've played the most recently so more refreshed on those :p

Back