New User Ready for Adventure!

Macy Moretti

Princess of Heart, Dumb of Ass
Hello there, STC! My name is Alex, though a few people across the internet know me as Mason, from an old OC if mine. My likes are:

Centering Posts
"Distinguishing dialogue text"
Deep intricate mysteries
Too many video games to list here
Eloquent linguistics containing lavender prose
Using mobile websites
And Worldbuilding

I've had a few different experiences with roleplaying. I've used a Xenforo website before, but once college started I became a bit too busy to post. Now that things have settled down, I'm ready for some great new adventures to unfold.

And with new adventures comes a bit of self rebranding. To my friends who know me as Mason, don't worry. Mason the character is still around. :)

Fun fact: My birthday is November 2nd, which appears to be the day after this site's birthday.​

Welcome to STC Alex!

Happy Belated Birthday!

What rp genres do you prefer?

Also if you have any questions about the site or anything else feel free to leave them below!

Sokka

Heyyy welcome to STC!, I hope you like it here in our roleplay forums and have fun.

Also , happy late birthday!!

Happy belated bd! What do you think about starting an rp with me? I like fantasy, mostly. High or low. Supernatural, romance,... um... and more?

Welcome to STC Alex!

Happy Belated Birthday!

What rp genres do you prefer?

Also if you have any questions about the site or anything else feel free to leave them below!

Sokka

Thank you! I like mysteries and fantasy. Every now and then, I'll indulge in a steampunk or a romance.

Heyyy welcome to STC!, I hope you like it here in our roleplay forums and have fun.

Also , happy late birthday!!

I'll be sure to have fun.

Happy belated bd! What do you think about starting an rp with me? I like fantasy, mostly. High or low. Supernatural, romance,... um... and more?

PM me and we can talk! I'd be happy to start one up.

Howdy there, have a late welcome to the community ^^ I'd love to interact with you sometime :p Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Back