New User Ready to create a story...or a hundred

Wild Dream

Well where do I begin, and how much should I say here? Hhhmm. My name is Jasmin, a lot of people call me Dream or Darlin. I guess you can decide what you call me. I am 26, a wife, mother to one, and step mother to two. I work pretty much full time, but I have set days off so that's nice. I began my roleplaying journey when I was fifteen, but my story writing started a lot earlier then that. This why my family started calling me Dream. I have a wild imagination that just won't stop and need an outlet. The reason I am joining this sight of course. As an adult my writing has taken on more adult themes. This doesn't mean I write erotica, I just don't write the same stories I did when I was ten.

My taste in roleplay varies I suppose. Though I do enjoy romance (two characters building a relationship that either lasts or not) in a lot of it. Character dynamic, drama, and comedy are also things I enjoy. My characters tend to start out pretty basic when I create them. Then I watch them grow through out the story. I hope this doesn't turn a lot of people off.

I have a great grasp of the English language as it is my first after all. I will admit I make mistakes when it comes to grammar, but no more then average. I can write a lot or just a little, though I tend to fall right in the middle most of the time. I am not a ditcher for the most part, except in situations out of my control. I enjoy a lot of OOC between my partner/s and myself, so expect me to try and make friends.

I think this is where I should end my intro. Leave room for new friends to ask questions right? I look forward to writing with you.

Welcome! We do have a noteworthy amount of romance 1x1 players, if you are looking for them. Hope you enjoy your stay ;)

Welcome Storyteller. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to ask. :)

~M

I am a new member myself, just making rounds to say welcome to other new members. Hopefully we will have a chance to work on something together in the future.

Hello and welcome to Storyteller! Everyone here is very kind and I am sure you will enjoy being here! It is always great to have a wild imagination it makes life interesting and makes roleplays very interesting! Also I think all of us here understand that sometimes real life comes along and pulls you away from the rp world it is just something that will happen one way or another so I know at least with me I understand =)!

Again welcome to Storyteller and if you have any questions about anything please feel free to send me a pm!

Welcome to the site! There are plenty of 1x1 roleplayers available around in the forums!

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

I'm just doing the rounds on some of our new users and noticed you haven't replied to your introduction thread yet. I just wanted to give a poke and see if all is well, and if you're finding everything alright?

Back