Reincarnation of Magic~ (1x1 w/Bee)

LadyDovahkiin

Please call me Dovah~
Reyna Hunting- She is a 20-year-old young woman working at the moment, as school simply couldn't be her first priority when living on her own. Reyna stands around 5 feet exactly, her building is about average, so not slim or very curvy. Her skin is a light tan color, no blemishes except for some small scars from childhood upon her face and legs. The young woman's hair is very long, as she has chosen to grow it down past her butt. It is as dark as night black, with hints of pure white strands. The young woman's eyes are a brilliant reddish-hazel sort of color. Strange yes.Reyna Hunting- She is a 20-year-old young woman working at the moment, as school simply couldn't be her first priority when living on her own. Reyna stands around 5 feet exactly, her building is about average, so not slim or very curvy. Her skin is a light tan color, no blemishes except for some small scars from childhood upon her face and legs. The young woman's hair is very long, as she has chosen to grow it down past her butt. It is as dark as night black, with hints of pure white strands. The young woman's eyes are a brilliant reddish-hazel sort of color. Strange yes. (Rped by LadyDovahkiin)

----

Logan Beaumont - 23 years old, Logan went straight from high school to work in landscaping. He enjoys the work - namely because he gets to be outside - but it’s never felt like something he’ll stay in forever. Standing around 5’10” tall he has a rather average build, though his slim waist tends to give the illusion that his shoulders are broader than they seem. Any muscles he has were gained from working rather than visiting the gym and because of this they’re notably less prominent. As a child, he always had pale skin and burned easily, though with his current job and being outside all of the time he’s developed a decent tan as well as a very faint spattering of freckles over his nose and on his shoulders/arms. His short hair is slightly curly and a warm blond, pale almost golden streaks bleached into it via the sun. Though he is able to grow facial hair he tends not to, the most you might see him with is a few days worth of light stubble. His eyes are a pale green, flecked with yellow-gold and have dark blue rings around the edge of the irises. (Rped by Bee)

Logan had woken up that morning knowing that it was not going to be a normal day.

It had started just as any other, save for the nagging feeling that something big was going to happen. It had been much the same the day of his 16th birthday, the day that he'd recalled all of the memories from his life past as well as the Prophecy itself. It had seemed like so much to comprehend at the time, and with the magic inside him restless after being dormant for so many years the waiting had been almost painful. He'd wanted to begin immediately, to jump headfirst into it, but he had waited. You'll know when the time is right, the Prophecy had promised, you'll know.

He'd woken up early, had a shower, gotten dressed, listened to Izzy and Mateo quip back and forth over breakfast while Blake grumbled and complained into his coffee, and then left for work. Even years past his 16th birthday it was still strange to posses memories of his friends and the experiences they had shared that they didn't have the slightest idea about. He knew that like it had with himself those memories lay locked inside of them, but it wasn't yet the time to awaken them.

The feeling only grew as he went through the day, though work kept him busy enough. He'd started the morning showing two of the new summer hires around, going through safety protocols and other things of the sort and ended it on his hands and knees in the dirt, weeding flowerbeds and laying sod with the comfortable heat of the late-afternoon sun on his back. All in all not a bad day, they'd even finished the last job early, which had lead to him wandering the streets of the downtown area near his apartment. He didn't want to head back home yet for several reasons, though the nagging feeling that there was something had yet to happen was first among them. He'd stopped to window-shop when the feeling seemed to peak, his heart rate picking up slightly as he looked around though there was nothing that immediately caught his eye. For a moment there he'd thought that he had felt magic, familiar magic. But that didn't seem possible... unless..?

Reyna woke troubled. Well, maybe troubled was the wrong word. More like... feeling a nagging tug. It was a warm sort of tug, but also mildly annoying. However, she shrugged it off and get ready for the day. Whatever it was would reveal itself no doubt. So once she bathed, dressed, and headed downstairs the young woman had pressed the feeling to the back of her mind. Once downstairs she grated her parents and siblings warmly. Unlike some of her friends, they weren't reincarnations of her former family. But they had chosen to not be reborn, which she understood.

After eating she headed out to grab some groceries, as she went along she looked around as she moved. Reyna loved to people watch, it grew as she herself grew older and then went crazy after turning 16. A part of her knew she was looking for something… or someone in particular but she tended to brush it off, refusing to worry about things she had no power over at this time.

Walking down the sidewalk burdened with bags she felt a sharp jolt through her body and she stumbled slightly. Then after straightening Reyna looked quickly around, jumping from one person to the next. They were here- no, he was here. Taking a deep breath to calm herself, the young woman scanned the bodies around her until she found one that stood out from the others. Without a hint of hesitation, the woman walked towards them.

Logan backed away from the storefront and out of the steady trickle of people making their way down the street in order to give himself a better vantage point to look around. Now that he was actively searching there were a lot more people than he had thought at first, making their way here and there, out to work and home again. He was still dirty from work, wood shavings and pieces of leaves caught in his hair and stuck stubbornly to the sleeves of his T-shirt. Dried dirt caked his boots and was spattered up his legs. As he surveyed the people walking by he absently attempted to brush himself off, though any real attempt at cleaning up was cut short when he saw her.

His breath seemed to catch in his chest as Logan caught the gaze of a woman that was making a beeline toward him. Even from the distance they were apart he couldn't help but notice her eyes instantly, a strange red-hazel he could only recall having seen in his memories or dreams. The rest of her features were remembered from there, tan skin, long black hair. There really was no doubting at this point. When he spoke his voice was an awed and reverent whisper;

"Reyna?"

Last edited:
Reyna felt a smile tug at her lips, slowing and stopping just a few feet from him. "Hi... Logan," she murmured, barely audible above the crowd around them. Her eyes looked him over slowly and she was amazed at how different he looked, at least in those clothes. Behind that everything she saw was recognizable. It was truly him. After all these years of knowledge of him and looking... Here he was. Finally. Reyna had no idea what to say or do, so she stood there smiling like a loon.

(Sorry it isn't longer!!! V.V)

With his eyes alight an equally broad smile had fit itself onto Logan's face. He quickly crossed the distance between them, bending his knees slightly in order to get onto her level and reaching out for Reyna as if to pull her into a hug but stopping short. The smile on his face turned almost cheeky and he shrugged his shoulders, arms still out waiting for her. It had been a very long time after all, just because it felt as though nothing had changed didn't mean that it was so.

"It's- wow. It's really good to see you. I was almost starting to think I'd never find you." Logan said, running a hand through his hair in a semi-nervous gesture, once again becoming aware of how dirty he was. "Kinda sorry it had to be like this," he motioned to himself, "but not sorry enough to wish it had been another day." Another look and he finally noticed the bags she was carrying, "did you want help with those?"

(It's all good! Longer doesn't always mean better, I've always been of the opinion that you should write however little or much you feel fits best!)

Reyna raised a hand to cover her mouth as she giggled at his dramatic looking pose, then she moved forward and hugged him tightly. Face buried in his shoulder, she smiled against him. After a few blissful moments, she reluctantly pulled back to speak. "It has been ages... It's so wonderful to find you again," she said, voice overwhelmed with happiness. Tears stung at her eyes and she pulled away from him to wipe the cursed things away. How utterly dramatic. Too dramatic in fact.

Shaking her head at his words she had to find her voice before speaking again,"Don't feel sorry in the least bit. You are yourself and that is perfect! As for these bags, I'd most certainly be grateful for the help." Reyna grinned and happily handed him some bags, feeling lighter in more ways than one now. "How have you been? What was it like? What are you up to? How is everyone? Who all chose to come back?" Questions tumbled out of her as she breathlessly asked everything she had on mind.

God did it feel good to hug her again after so long. It served as further proof that this was actually happening, that she was actually here and he wasn't dreaming. "Good to see you haven't changed at all." He teased, watching Reyna wipe her eyes.

Easily taking the bags from her Logan laughed at the stream of questions, he had a similar list of his own. They certainly had a lot of catching up to do and while it probably wasn't the best idea to be doing it off to the side of a crowded sidewalk he wasn't ready to go anywhere just yet. "I'm much better now, but this life has been treating me well. I've got a job in landscaping, got the old tan back - not sure you would have recognized me without it I don't remember ever being as pale as I was as a kid in this life." He laughed again, rubbing at the back of his neck with his free hand. "I share an apartment with some of the people we knew right now, they're the only ones I've come across so far though I know there has to have been more who chose to come back. They're just as the rest of the people in the world right now though, don't remember anything, it's been killing me to wait but finding you again has honestly made it all worth it."

"Enough about me though, what about you! How have you been?"

Back