New User Reintroduction after several months.

Blablablablitz

YOUR WAIFU IS SH*T
Hey. I'm Blablablablitz, here to kickstart an alternate plotline to Requiem so it can actually get it's butt moving.

I like to write and stuff.

I already made a thread but forgot to respond to it which is why I don't think I got rights to post haha.

Look forward to writing, y'all.

Maybe I'll do some D&D too.

Hello then after a long time. Hope to see you around and give a yell if you have any questions.

Hey there and welcome back!

I just checked and you're correct in that your account was never approved previously. I did want to drop a reminder in to make sure you hit up the other community forums also though. We watch for people engaging other users in their introduction thread, and the rest of community forums both. There's no time limit on getting approved though, so we're more than happy to review your account for approval once you get some more interactions going.

Since you were here previously, we did update our post on account approval information due to a lot of confusion over how the process works. So feel free to read over it if you would like: http://www.storytellerscircle.com/t...ers-before-posting-questions.1114/#post-13756

We tried to be a bit more precise in how the system works, and what we're looking for from new arrivals.

Glad to have you back and hopefully we can get you approved soon so you can start roleplaying :)

Back