Rev's Art

Revelree

Heartbreaker
Hello. I saw that there's an artwork section too and I thought it's great! So let me post... uhhh... my pencil and ink marks on paper. Pardon the image quality, folks. ;)

character_concept_kaila_alastair_by_revelree_d.jpg

These are not stick figures. These are great! Amazing work. I want to see moar!!!!

Love the detail on the first drawing there!

These are not stick figures. These are great! Amazing work. I want to see moar!!!!

Love the detail on the first drawing there!

OMG Cream, calm down---

Ahhh~ I'm still learning a lot. xD But I actually make characters by trying to draw them first, so I may post more when I have the time.

OMG Cream, calm down---

Ahhh~ I'm still learning a lot. xD But I actually make characters by trying to draw them first, so I may post more when I have the time.

I still have a massive amount to learn regarding anatomy lol and drawing from my head :O

I still have a massive amount to learn regarding anatomy lol and drawing from my head :O

I see. xD I've actually learned a lot from youtube videos hoho~ My anatomy is still pretty flawed when it comes to making them put on a certain pose. But we'll learn and get better. :D

I see. xD I've actually learned a lot from youtube videos hoho~ My anatomy is still pretty flawed when it comes to making them put on a certain pose. But we'll learn and get better. :D

I've learned most of my art stuff off of youtube. Anatomy from books and the interwebs lol

@Aeris! Look! Look! My very first digital art. xD

I'm a total noob at this. The line quality is horrible, the coloring is plain, I'm not even sure if I got the proportions right (I think I did) but it's decent and I'm proud of it. :D

Which actually got me wondering if I should save up for a drawing tablet. The mouse can only take me so far. xD

rouge_redone.jpg

FAN ART (?)
Tribute to @GoddessLuna :D

Universe:
Nomadium

Characters:
  • Cato L'astaer
  • Amorra
PS. I wish I had a better camera. *cries*

WIN_20170130_22_35_38_Pro_2.jpg

*fangirl screams* SO KAWAII! >///<! I love it! I really can't wait to have them interact more but I figured it would be a good idea for Cato to have some fun with the kids xD! So for sure we will have to get them to go on mission after Cato is done with his current one!

*fangirl screams* SO KAWAII! >///<! I love it! I really can't wait to have them interact more but I figured it would be a good idea for Cato to have some fun with the kids xD! So for sure we will have to get them to go on mission after Cato is done with his current one!

Yes, yes. This ship will sail... SOON. OUO

Back