Rev's Art

Yes! I think Cato looks so cute here though >////<! But I think its cute of Cato to be helping the kids around the ropes ya know? Im def not stalking all those Cato posts *Cough*

Oh yeah, definitely not. *cough cough* Definitely didn't stalk Amorra posts too though. Definitely didn't know she had that picture of Cato and her in her bedroom. *cough cough* ;)

That is truly... good work. :) Especially the detail in the first one! Impressed. ^.^

~M

Micah- Chibi version
Tribute to @Aeris

WIN_20170130_17_14_41_Pro.jpg
I LOVE MICAH WITH ALL OF MY So UL

@Aeris! Look! Look! My very first digital art. xD

I'm a total noob at this. The line quality is horrible, the coloring is plain, I'm not even sure if I got the proportions right (I think I did) but it's decent and I'm proud of it. :D

Which actually got me wondering if I should save up for a drawing tablet. The mouse can only take me so far. xD

rouge_redone.jpg
So proud c': You're doing so well I cri inside out of happiness (also sorry for the lateness lmao rip--)

*lurks to see if there is anymore CaMorra Fanart and see's none and cries a bit.* *But gives a thumbs up at the newest drawing before leaving.*

Kyramn Forest Scene
Tribute to @Pupper

Characters: Cazimir Heskel and Imogen
Universe: Ame Damnee

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNzcyNjEwNzg0NDUwMzE0MjQvMjk0MzM0ODk2NTA2MjczODAyL0NhcHR1cmUuUE5HIn0.nbuy10ppFZxdOcrODp-e8WTqyIc

@GoddessLuna I might make a Camorra again soon. Although--- just a boop in case you just forgot, but you haven't replied to our 1x1 yet. :3

I knew I was forgetting something =/! Thank you for booping me! Sadly I think you might need to boop me again in the future since I am always working and always forget everything xD! I will work on a response tonight! Also I love this art even though it is not Camorra =P! It is still cute and makes me wonder who those characters are since I don't seem to recall any of their names. Also... HYPE! More Camorra!!! Yes Yes!

I knew I was forgetting something =/! Thank you for booping me! Sadly I think you might need to boop me again in the future since I am always working and always forget everything xD! I will work on a response tonight! Also I love this art even though it is not Camorra =P! It is still cute and makes me wonder who those characters are since I don't seem to recall any of their names. Also... HYPE! More Camorra!!! Yes Yes!

Cazogen is one of my best ships ever! They are just so adorable, and yeah, they kind of became a thing shortly after you left. XD

I'll remember to boop you every once in a while then, though I know you are busy, so no rush!

*proceeds to plan next Camorra fanart* OUO

Back