Ronald's awkward

DisAPear

Hi! I'm Ronald, but you can call me Ronnie. I just discovered this sight and I'm very interested in it. So yeah!.... I have no idea what else to write....

I like chocolate....

And any kind of candy...

I'm really hungry right now...

Hi Ronnie!

*offers e-chocolate* It's all I have right now, hope it fills the gap.

What kind of stories do you like writing, playing etc? What kind of characters do you have? Are you new to roleplaying or been at it before? :)

Sorry for all the questions but figured we can help you find something you're interested in that way :D

Cream :D

Hi Ronnie!

*offers e-chocolate* It's all I have right now, hope it fills the gap.

What kind of stories do you like writing, playing etc? What kind of characters do you have? Are you new to roleplaying or been at it before? :)

Sorry for all the questions but figured we can help you find something you're interested in that way :D

Cream :D

*smiles and takes then takes the chocolate * yummy yummy! Thanks you. *starts eating sitting crisscross applesauce * mm, I really like fantasy... post apocalyptic too... horror is good.. and once in a while slice of life! I'm currently on another role play site and have five role plays going, and on top of that I'm writing a 50 000 work book!

I have been role playing for about four years now and have a wack tone of characters ready to be played with!

Back