New User Salutations, Madams, Sirs, and Non-conforming Gentlepeeps

Featherstone

Father of Falcons
Hello, folks! Good morning, evening, afternoon, night, whatever the sky dictates for you at this fine hour! I'm new to these waters but it is not my first voyage on the sea of forum roleplay. I'm going on 10+ years of roleplay, I'm proud to say, having started in the Lands of LARP, traversed the Tabletop, and, finally, flown to the forums, which is where I've since put up.

Most of my current activity is over on RpNation but lately I haven't been able to find enough writerly folks to satisfy my hunger for fiction. Thus, I went searching for another site, and lo and behold: so rose the Circle of Storytellers from the depths of the web. Now, I seek fellow tale-tellers and story-spinners to create something with, preferably in the modern fantasy realm. I've done my fair share of medieval fantasy as well and have just begun to dabble in realistic, so I'm looking forward to hanging around these parts.

Farewell for now, friends! I've no doubt I shall encounter you somewhere on these forums at one point or another!

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

Definitely glad to see more faces rolling in. There seems there's been no shortage of new arrivals as of late.

I bounced around the internet myself for many years, sometimes settling on various sites for years at a time, but sometimes sites change, people move on, or you just need to find a better fit for yourself. I sincerely do hope you find what you're looking for here :) We try to cater to a good variety of interests.

If you need any assistance finding anything, please don't hesitate to ask! And in the meanwhile I would recommend you hit up some of the other introduction threads and hit up some of the other new arrivals while you're working on getting your account approved. It's a great way to try and find people with shared interests too.

Back