Salutations

True Lycalo

Greetings, fellow writers and RPers. A new member is among you and ready to be an active member here. Now while my time on this particular site has only existed as long as my brief browsing and creating this thread, I am no stranger to RPing. About 12 years I've had this hobby of mine and the latter half of that time I've been creating my own characters to use, so I am what you'd consider a seasoned veteran.

Obligatory introduction aside, I'm generally easy to get along with, unless you show extended instances of vast unintelligent behavior or are just overall unpleasant to speak with. But I am pretty chill and one of the most reasonable people I know. In conclusion, I look forward to new interactions and storytelling on what I can see is a friendly site. Thanks in advance for everybody's time.

Hello, True Lycalo, Maybe provide some of your RP preferences?

If you have any questions and concerns, you are welcome to PM me or other community members. I'm sure we can get you situated.

Other than that, HF, and welcome to STC!

Ah. I typically participate in either fantasy or combat, or some combination of the 2. At the moment, I'm hopelessly obsessed with a single character of my small roster. I'd post his profile, but it seems I don't have the sufficient permissions to do so.

Also, thank you for the welcome. Very much appreciated. I'll definitely ask about any inevitable questions that may pop up

Welcome to STC! If you're into fantasy or combat, we may run into each other every now and then, as I am a fan of those two genres as well.

I'm Rev, nice to meet you. And I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

I see. I hope to cross paths with you out there.

Nice to meet you as well. You (and by extension all who read this) can call me Twi for short if you wish. I'm sure I'll have fun here once I get the metaphorical ball rolling

Welcome to the site! Hope to get to know ye in chat and roleplay! Love fantasy too!

Thank you for the welcome. I'm sure I'll get familiarized with the chat soon enough. Same with the RPs, not that I've completed my right to passage lol

I'm sure we'll meet in an RP soon enough. I personally just gotta find out where to make my start among the many options presented to me

Hello and welcome to Storyteller! I love your avatar it looks like Tails from Sonic but recolored ^^! If you are unsure how to get your account approved for full member status then I would recommend posting around in the main lobby forum section or stopping by the chat and talking to people! An admin should be able to approve your membership soon ^^! Once your membership is granted you are free to look around and see if any roleplays interest you! If you need any help with anything feel free to send me a pm! I hope you will enjoy being here!

Back