New User Salutations

Tarabearable

Tarabearable
I'm sure from the title you can already tell: this one is a nerd ELITIST. You would in fact be correct. I consider myself a WELL-TO-DO role player.

In fact I've been role playing for 11 years on MULTIPLE platforms. Recently due to some CORRUPT and thrilling conclusion engagements; I've been forced to find a new website to troll with my mid tier content.

'Oh', you might be saying,'is she for real?' The answer would probably have to be no since being serious is like number ten on my list of priorities. I think it's right below being nice to people in the hopes that they won't rip my heart to shreds when I hand it right over.

Here let me start over:

My name is Tara Nagai.
I like to draw and write when I have some down time from school.
I may or may not be a furry. If I was a furry I definitely would not be the yiff kind. I'd be more like a polar bear with the main goal of making friends and getting back in touch with my creative writing side.

I am also pretty awkward. I don't do well at introductions. I am not good at explaining feelings without elaborate metaphors. ect.

I think the best thing about me is my ability to make friends and my strict honor code.

Thanks for having me.

Hi Tara!

Welcome to STC!

Saw you in chat earlier, of course, but figured I'd give a formal welcome here as I was at work... or on my way to work... one or the other lol.

Glad to see you here and look forward to seeing you around.

If you need any help, just holla! :D

Cream

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

If you haven't already found your way there, we have an artwork forum setup if you get the mind to share any of your drawings.

Looks like you've already found the bulletin board as far as roleplays go, but if you need any help getting situated let us know. We're a pretty friendly lot and would be happy to lend you a hand if you need it.

Back