New User Salutations~

The Russian Fairy

So uh.. hey there! My name is Tyler and, needless to say, I'm new here - so here's a little bit of information about me~

I've been roleplaying for a few years now, and am a member of a number of roleplay sites - decided to add one more to the list. I tend to write between 1 and 3 paragraphs in 3rd person, just in case you were wondering about my style. I also tend to use OC's in roleplay - and I usually make a specific one for each roleplay I partake in, though I am willing to use canon characters, especially Yuri Plisetsky.. >->

On a different note, I'm currently at college so I tend to take a little longer with responses than most, but will likely give warning if I'm going to be going through a particularly dry patch with replies.#

Anyways - I look forward to roleplaying and writing with you guys! If you have any questions about the nature of the roleplays I do, I'd be happy to answer them. A few of my characters can be found on the page linked to my profile.

Thank you for taking the time to read this - hope to hear from you soon! :emoji_blush:

- Tyler Xx

Welcome to STC Tyler!

Glad to have you aboard and look forward to seeing you around the site!

What genres do you enjoy writing? Any in particular?

Come say hello in the chat if you want! And if you need any help, let me know! :)

Cream.

Welcome to STC Tyler!

Glad to have you aboard and look forward to seeing you around the site!

What genres do you enjoy writing? Any in particular?

Come say hello in the chat if you want! And if you need any help, let me know! :)

Cream.

Thank you!

I mostly stick in the realms of Fantasy and Sci-Fi (With a background of D&D and Shadowrun) But I am pretty versatile and I don't mind doing modern, romance, apocalyptic, anything like that is good for me~

I appreaciate that, so thank you again!:rolleyes:

Hey! Great to see you. There has lately been an influx of folks that love to play sci-fi and that is great. Hope to be seeing you around soon and actively making posts. Hit me up if you have questions or anything else like that. Also, I would like to note that posting in the main lobby is the best way to get your profile the needed attention to gain full membership so that you can begin to participate in role plays. We like to have active members and so showing some involvement in the community is the best way to show that you are intending to be active here.

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

Don't worry too much about being a college student. We have a lot of older users here who juggle work and/or school around roleplay, so most of us are pretty understanding of such things!

That said, don't forget to check out some of our other community forums so we can get you approved for the roleplaying forums. the process is pretty painless, but the more you interact with other users in our community areas, the faster we can go ahead and get you approved.

In the meanwhile if you need any assistance with anything, please don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome Storyteller! :) I am a full-time undergrad, so, I know how it is...

~M

Back