New User Salutations

Hello there, I am Obsidian and I am 26 years going on the gender-neutral pronouns.

Brief things about me:
Fully certificated graphics designer got my degree a year ago and I have not used it for real paying work.
None native english speaker, english is my third language. But I see myself as a pretty adept writer by now.
Role played for around three years in english and going onto fourteen in my native language.
I just finished my major in english and my native language danish.

The weird bits:
I am super nerdy on various levels, it is an aspect that comes from my autism.
Massive anime/manga fan of more obscure and unknown anime/manga that is not often popular now.
All around mega fan of horror games and movies, what is your favorite horror game movie?
Totally in love with true crime shows and podcasts.
Photography lover, my photos are usually of alternative models and abandon places, yes I am a lover of urban exploration.

Anything else?:
Nope, ask me anything really I am not scared of talking with people.

I am a 1x1 person, I can't really function well in group dynamic rp's because I live in different time zone usually, and I take way too long with my replies at times. So I will rather not hold back an rp.

As for genres, I guess I am an love of dark fantasy worlds and I enjoy fandoms in the fandoms I am familiar with. I also like historic themed fantasy, like settings in other times, Victorian/Edwardian times are two the ages I find really interesting.

I hate RP that is set in real life, because I like idea of escaping somewhere else when my brain needs a place to relax and so real life rp is simply not something I can see myself getting into.

I'm glad you've joined our little mad house. I'm also glad that you're another 1x1 player. Seems that we've had a few 1x1 players join up lately and that's pleasing because I typically write 1x1. So, if you haven't had a chance to check it out, be sure to look over the Approval guide. I like to think of it as a good way to get familiar with the site. Ooh, and let me know if you have any questions. I'm here to help....also I'm a raccoon, so I might take the opportunity to look through the trash in your house. Could be something good you threw out.

I used to be more open to group ideas when I was younger, but now I am more old and relaxed and I really can't bring the same energy to the table anymore xD

So 1x1 is my go to usually, plus I like 1x1 since it also gives more of a chance to talk to the person I rp with :)

Welcome to STC Obsidian!!
So nice to have new faces here I'm so excited!
What's one of the obscure anime's that you've seen??

Hello,
I would say Naoki Urasawa's Monster is on the list, it is a great psychological horror anime. But the plot is very long and boring to some degree, I had a very big hype the first time when I saw it. But now when I re-watched again, it was very boring for sure. But I am still gonna leave on a great list.

Back