Sanders Sides ships

Lea the mom friend

Hello there ! I didn't see anything about Sanders Sides so far, so I decided to create a thread about it ! Tell me which Sanders Sides ships you like and those you dislike and (if you want) why ! I personally like Prinxiety, Logince, Loceit, Intrulogical, Intruloceit, Moxiety, Thomas x Virgil, Thomas x Patton, Thomas x Deceit, Demus, Moceit, and I also kinda like Anxceit.
I don't like Royality, Logicality, Roceit, Dukexeity, Analogical, Patton x Remus, Logan x Thomas, Roman x Thomas, Remus x Thomas and Remrom
Sorry for wasting your time and thank you for reading this !

I like a lot of them, but my top two are probably Logicality and Prinxiety. (I know its basic lol) I love Patton and Logan's dynamic and relationship and I feel like even though Virgil and Roman make fun of each other a lot, they really care about each other. I also really like Analogical because I feel like Logan always looks out for Virgil.

Say, I can't seem to find someone who wants to roleplay Sanders Sides with me, so, would you do a Sanders Sides roleplay with me ? It's fine if not !

Back