School for the Enchanted

Maluon

The Visitor
Sitting away from normal towns, is the unique town of Saturnia. The true origins of the town's name is obscure, the town's unique nature is not. Saturnia is home to special people with special abillities. Although the different abillities are rather unique from one another, the students that have them all have to go to school. Since Saturnia is small, there is only one established school. This presents a stubborn problem, because when you have enough people in the same place, things will happen. Its a playground for Murphy's law.

How does this sound for an intro? Anyone interested?

There will be both teacher and student characters, and a character doesnt have to be human.

I'm definitely interested but don't have time to write a characters sheet right now! Just posting so I can find this later.

I'm pretty interested. I'd be using my character Joan Anderson, who you can see here. Really hope this can get off the ground, it looks really promising!

Oh nice! I hope this gets started up, I’m definitely interested. I have a few characters that could work for this RP.:)

Back