School for the Enchanted

This sounds nice. Can I join in with Nanya?
Nanya Miracle (16-18 years) (how old can the students be?)
student
Race: Human
Appears: Nanya is small (1.60m 5’3’)and a bit chubby but not really overweight. Nanya has deep blue eyes and wild bright orange hair.
Personality: Nanya is really direct and impulsive. She has clear opinion and she will not easy give in that she is wrong. If somebody treats other people unrightfully. She will step in and even be violent if she has to. She doesn’t like it if people are whining or drowning in self-pity, however she believes everybody can be positive. She is likely to hang out to with the outcasts. Because as she believes they are the most honest people.
Little backstory of Nanya: Nanya just moved to Saturnia. and joined the school. Since this is basically the only school that wanted to take her in. She did get herself in problems al lot of the time on the other schools.
Attitude against school: Nanya doesn’t really have the patient to sit down and learn stuff she believes she will never need.
Special ability: Nanya sometimes has dreams that come true.

Last edited:
This sounds nice. Can I join in with Nanya?
Nanya Miracle (16-18 years) (how old can the students be?)
student
Race: Human
Appears: Nanya is small (1.60m 5’3’)and a bit chubby but not really overweight. Nanya has deep blue eyes and wild bright orange hair.
Personality: Nanya is really direct and impulsive. She has clear opinion and she will not easy give in that she is wrong. If somebody treats other people unrightfully. She will step in and even be violent if she has to. She doesn’t like it if people are whining or drowning in self-pity, however she believes everybody can be positive. She is likely to hang out to with the outcasts. Because as she believes they are the most honest people.
Little backstory of Nanya: Nanya just moved to Saturnia. and joined the school. Since this is basically the only school that wanted to take her in. She did get herself in problems al lot of the time on the other schools.
Attitude against school: Nanya doesn’t really have the patient to sit down and learn stuff she believes she will never need.
Special ability: Nanya sometimes has dreams that come true.

Students can be 13 to 18, and yes, you can join.

Name
“Well my name is Rocco Evans, but people call me drips sometimes”
“I am 14 and a half, my birthday is in August if you were wondering...”
Appearance
View attachment 2081
Rocco stands at 5 feet 9 inches and he is extremely skinny. He is normally found wearing very casual clothes, a t-shirt, jeans, a jackets, all rather normal things. The only really odd part of his outfit being the thick zip up boats and thick leather gloves he always wears.
Power
Rocco is able to create living things from electronics. He often builds small little Robotic toy like creatures, each built for a specific tasks ranging from a pencil sharpener to even one to remind him to do his homework. Though most of the time he will just create these little guys for entertainment or when he is feeling lonely.
Teacher or Student.
Student
Other info
Rocco is actually slightly colour blind, having Red-Green colour blindness but only slightly.

Since I am way to lazy to actually sit down and draw a robot at the moment I’ll just say his main little guy is named Plink and looks like this
View attachment 2082
Later on I can draw little pictures of my own of what they look like but this will have to do for now. Most of his designs are extremely simplistic though depeanding their task they can be more complex.

Back