Status
Not open for further replies.
"Alright, we've wasted enough time. Let's go," Bruce responded to both teams and headed northwards up the street while the others went south. This was new territory for the group other then to Bruce of course.

Strolling on they'd soon find themselves near a bridge, or what one could assume had been a bridge. The only thing left was the road that now lead straight into the water. "Figures that they'd isolate the islands. Bane has more control that way." Having said that Bruce pointed eastwards. "If we follow the main road we should be at the harbor in no time, but right now I'm a bit concerned...we're out in the open like this. Are we going to risk it or should we go to the alley's and make our way forward? Little Italy is nearby and that could give us another way to travel."

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Okami @Widowmaker @TeamWayne

Meanwhile team Aquawoman found themselves after some wandering in the streets near a locked gate leading into an area called Grant Park, if the sign on top of the gate was any indication. "Apologies for the noise." With a heavy kick Aquawoman pushed the gate off its hinges causing a loud noise as it hit the ground. "I suggest we trek through this area. If we go to the other end we will find us closer to our destination. If the map I am carrying is accurate that is."

@Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Neko Shogun @thatguyinthestore @Josh @Atomic Knight @belVita @Zireael @TeamAquawoman
SeeU paused before going into the park, looking around cautiously. "Should we look around to make sure things are safe? Like scouting or something! That way, we can make sure no one surprise attacks us." Anything to avoid what happened with Felix and the mudmonster...

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Neko Shogun @thatguyinthestore @Josh @Atomic Knight @belVita @Zireael @TeamAquawoman​

"Mhm!" Aoko nodded eagerly to Jotaro, finding mild (but not unwelcome) surprise at his attention being drawn to the topic of travel. She didn't figure the delinquent-looking young man to be someone who traveled often, but hey, appearances could be deceiving. When Harper and Makoto inquired more about her travels, the redheaded woman sheepishly scratched the back of her head, almost feeling put on the spot, as she wasn't used to people asking her those kinds of questions. Or, well, talking to her in such a manner in general, but...

"For the most part, I generally tend to go back and forth between Europe -- usually England -- and Japan, though I've been to other places as well. Depends on where the Association or the wind decides to take me, but as for where I was going before this involuntary detour to America, I was actually on my way back home in old Misaki Town. Now I'm more homesick than I've ever been in quite a while; being denied a grand homecoming only makes me yearn for it more, y'know? All the more reason to see all this through to the end, if Mister Bane really is responsible for the predicament," she said. Before she could say much more than that however, it seemed that it was time to go, and thus, following Aquawoman, their group was on their way through to the Grant Park, where they pushed through.

Not in a super subtle way, but then, to be fair, Aoko probably would have done the same thing in the woman's shoes.

"Oh, you don't need to worry about that, SeeU. If anything or anyone scary pops up and tries to get the jump on us, I'll protect you guys! Old JoJo and Chestnut here also seem pretty capable too, and... others! I'd practically dare someone to try coming at us,"
Aoko said confidently in response to the Vocaloid's concerns, gesturing briefly toward Manchester Black and Jotaro -- whom she'd decided to adopt Manchester's nickname for -- as she spoke.

@Neko Shogun @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh @Zireael @TeamAquawoman

Last edited:
"Alright, we've wasted enough time. Let's go," Bruce responded to both teams and headed northwards up the street while the others went south. This was new territory for the group other then to Bruce of course.

Strolling on they'd soon find themselves near a bridge, or what one could assume had been a bridge. The only thing left was the road that now lead straight into the water. "Figures that they'd isolate the islands. Bane has more control that way." Having said that Bruce pointed eastwards. "If we follow the main road we should be at the harbor in no time, but right now I'm a bit concerned...we're out in the open like this. Are we going to risk it or should we go to the alley's and make our way forward? Little Italy is nearby and that could give us another way to travel."

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Okami @Widowmaker @TeamWayne
"I'd reckon taking the side alleys is a better idea. As much as I'd love to charge in there head-on, being stealthy seems to be the better approach." Dante exclaimed, stating a good point.

Meanwhile he turned towards Felix, mainly looking towards his helmet. "Hey. Your suit looks futuristic and quite advanced. Got a motion tracker in your helmet or something we could use to keep an eye on our surroundings?"

@Crow, @thatguyinthestore, @Okami, @Jeremi, @TeamWayne
tumblr_oz67hovR0Y1v3qowuo7_100.png

❝ As much as I'd run ahead, I like not gettin' jumped on. Sneakin' idea seconded. ❞ Majima finally broke his silence since he tagged along with this group. While he really didn't like avoiding conflicts, he was pretty aware that too many risks taken in this place meant a lot of trouble.

@Widowmaker @Crow, @thatguyinthestore, @Okami, @Jeremi, @TeamWayne

He hadn't and Bruce had to give a Junko a look over before he replied. "As a queen, you're probably familiar with none democratic elections." Came his reply. "You can figure out what I meant by that as we walk." Then he spoke to the rest of the group. "Alright, we've wasted enough time. Let's go," Bruce responded to both teams and headed northwards up the street while the others went south. This was new territory for the group other then to Bruce of course.

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Okami @Widowmaker @Atomyk @TeamWayne

Meanwhile team Aquawoman found themselves after some wandering in the streets near a locked gate leading into an area called Grant Park, if the sign on top of the gate was any indication. "Apologies for the noise." With a heavy kick Aquawoman pushed the gate off its hinges causing a loud noise as it hit the ground. "I suggest we trek through this area. If we go to the other end we will find us closer to our destination. If the map I am carrying is accurate that is."

@Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Neko Shogun @thatguyinthestore @Josh @Atomic Knight @belVita @Zireael @TeamAquawoman
"I'd reckon taking the side alleys is a better idea. As much as I'd love to charge in there head-on, being stealthy seems to be the better approach." Dante exclaimed, stating a good point.

Meanwhile he turned towards Felix, mainly looking towards his helmet. "Hey. Your suit looks futuristic and quite advanced. Got a motion tracker in your helmet or something we could use to keep an eye on our surroundings?"

❝ As much as I'd run ahead, I like not gettin' jumped on. Sneakin' idea seconded. ❞ Majima finally broke his silence since he tagged along with this group. While he really didn't like avoiding conflicts, he was pretty aware that too many risks taken in this place meant a lot of trouble.

felix___red_vs_blue_by_iceey23-d6rxtro.png

"Really now? You quivering pussies seriously wanna take the slower option just to be safe? We have a friggin' vampire hunter, an immortal lizard, a kid who can turn into aliens, another kid that can shoot magic blasts outta sewing needles, a talking pony, fucking me, and...." Felix would look over to Junko and pause for a moment. "....whatever the hell it is that Junko has to offer on our side. And you're seriously telling us we need to play it safe?" Felix asked, in before turning and pointing dramatically at the open road.

"If the open road with scary monsters is the quicker option, then I'd say we should take that route. No doubt."

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Widowmaker @Archmage Jeremiah @Okami @Crow @TeamWayne

Aoko08.png

"Mhm!" Aoko nodded eagerly to Jotaro, finding mild (but not unwelcome) surprise at his attention being drawn to the topic of travel. She didn't figure the delinquent-looking young man to be someone who traveled often, but hey, appearances could be deceiving. When Harper and Makoto inquired more about her travels, the redheaded woman sheepishly scratched the back of her head, almost feeling put on the spot, as she wasn't used to people asking her those kinds of questions. Or, well, talking to her in such a manner in general, but...

"For the most part, I generally tend to go back and forth between Europe -- usually England -- and Japan, though I've been to other places as well. Depends on where the Association or the wind decides to take me, but as for where I was going before this involuntary detour to America, I was actually on my way back home in old Misaki Town. Now I'm more homesick than I've ever been in quite a while; being denied a grand homecoming only makes me yearn for it more, y'know? All the more reason to see all this through to the end, if Mister Bane really is responsible for the predicament," she said. Before she could say much more than that however, it seemed that it was time to go, and thus, following Aquawoman, their group was on their way through to the Grant Park, where they pushed through.

Not in a super subtle way, but then, to be fair, Aoko probably would have done the same thing in the woman's shoes.

Aoko03.png

"Oh, you don't need to worry about that, SeeU. If anything or anyone scary pops up and tries to get the jump on us, I'll protect you guys! Old JoJo and Chestnut here also seem pretty capable too, and... others! I'd practically dare someone to try coming at us," Aoko said confidently in response to the Vocaloid's concerns, gesturing briefly toward Manchester Black and Jotaro -- whom she'd decided to adopt Manchester's nickname for -- as she spoke.

@Neko Shogun @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh @Zireael @TeamAquawoman
tumblr_inline_nl2hc1ZXoA1sv22sw.png

"Don't sweat it, Aoko. Once we get outta this and kick Bane's sorry ass, you'll be home in no time!" Harper said with a smile in an attempt to reassure her as they trekked on.
SeeU paused before going into the park, looking around cautiously. "Should we look around to make sure things are safe? Like scouting or something! That way, we can make sure no one surprise attacks us." Anything to avoid what happened with Felix and the mudmonster...

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Neko Shogun @thatguyinthestore @Josh @Atomic Knight @belVita @Zireael @TeamAquawoman​
"Yeah, Aoko's right. We'll be fine. If some creeper pops outta the bushes with a gun, one of us will take 'em out."

@Yun Lee @Ver @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Takumi @Zireael @belVita @Josh @Neko Shogun @TeamAquawoman​

Aoko08.png

Aoko03.png

"Oh, you don't need to worry about that, SeeU. If anything or anyone scary pops up and tries to get the jump on us, I'll protect you guys! Old JoJo and Chestnut here also seem pretty capable too, and... others! I'd practically dare someone to try coming at us," Aoko said confidently in response to the Vocaloid's concerns, gesturing briefly toward Manchester Black and Jotaro -- whom she'd decided to adopt Manchester's nickname for -- as she spoke.

Jotaro listened on to her explanation as the group moved to Grant Park. The lack of subtlety didn't catch Jotaro either, but that might be because he was enamored by Aoko's tales of her travels. It was the only topic besides marine biology and stands that Jotaro felt as if he could comfortably have a lengthy discussion about, even if he hates talking for too long. He looked as if he wanted to say something significant, but the only thing that came out was. . .

"I see. I've been around, myself."

View attachment 1792

Jotaro puffed another cloud of cigarette smoke and kept walking.

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Ver @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Takumi @Zireael @belVita @Kentucky @Josh @Neko Shogun @TeamAquawoman​

Rose, meanwhile, gave Trixie a curt nod. "Indeed." She had quite enjoyed the show from the sidelines, figuring that she could better test out her abilities on real threats down the line. It was quite fascinating to see a unicorn, especially one that knew magic and talked, but Rose had to imagine it was only appropriate the one unicorn she'd met was one with such capabilities.

wnk24SH.png

"Your magic is no doubt compelling. I'm left wondering about the source of your power... the conduit by which you evoke your magical energies. You don't have to inform me, as I've long gotten used to those who would keep mysteries just beyond my grasp." Rose closed her eyes and breathed deeply, as if focusing on a memory. "... I am Rose, by the way. Rose Lalonde."

This team business felt frivolous to Rose, but she had no real opinion where to go. She supposed she would continue her course alongside Felix and Trixie, at least.

@thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah

"The source of my power?" Trixie parroted, quirking a brow, "Why, it's my horn, clearly," she answered matter-of-factly, and tapped her horn as her aura of pale pink magic surrounded it.

View attachment 1790

"All unicorns get their magic from their horns, but everypony knows-" Trixie paused, and blinked, "Oh, right, right, only pony here..."

He hadn't and Bruce had to give a Junko a look over before he replied. "As a queen, you're probably familiar with none democratic elections." Came his reply. "You can figure out what I meant by that as we walk." Then he spoke to the rest of the group. "Alright, we've wasted enough time. Let's go," Bruce responded to both teams and headed northwards up the street while the others went south. This was new territory for the group other then to Bruce of course.

"Really now? You quivering pussies seriously wanna take the slower option just to be safe? We have a friggin' vampire hunter, an immortal lizard, a kid who can turn into aliens, another kid that can shoot magic blasts outta sewing needles, a talking pony, fucking me, and...." Felix would look over to Junko and pause for a moment. "....whatever the hell it is that Junko has to offer on our side. And you're seriously telling us we need to play it safe?" Felix asked, in before turning and pointing dramatically at the open road.

"If the open road with scary monsters is the quicker option, then I'd say we should take that route. No doubt."

Sitting on the sidelines, Trixie tittered and chuckled at the snide and sarcastic comments flinging back and forth between Felix and the others, until the topic of how to progress was brought up once again. "So you do think highly of us after all?" she quipped, her interest piqued not necessarily by Felix's decision, but by his reasoning, "So highly that you'd trust us to watch your back?" With a grin, Trixie came to stand beside Felix, her chest puffed out. "If that's the case, I, the Great and Powerful Trixie, support your decision!"

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Okami @Crow @TeamWayne

Looking at his packof Cigarettes, Manchester frowned.

"Luv, normally I'd be more than willing to keep bummin' ya some, but I'm run on empty. You get it, right? I suggestion Jojo over there, but I can't speak for the man."

Manchester didn't honestly know what to make of Jojo. Worst comes to worst, Black was sure he could take him, but he had no idea of Jojo's real power. Just looking at the young man, he didn't seem like a fellow who'd like his head read. Not that something like that has stopped the brit before.​

tumblr_inline_nl2ha8TICC1sv22sw.png

"Cummon! Cigs ain't even that bad. They only really kill ya if you smoke like... I dunno, a pack a day or somethin."

@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Neko Shogun @Josh @Zireael @TeamSouth​
" Please, I smoke that mid day. With that thinkin', I be deader than disco!"

"..."

It wasn't like Makoto had any real power to stop Manchester from doing what he wanted, so all he could do was give the man a curt nod before heeding Jotaro's invitation to follow him. He was thankful that Mr. Wayne had seemed to give his plan some thought, which hopefully led the two groups down the path of least resistance. Makoto wasn't sure if he was cut out to be a leader, but if his words led to doing some good, he could be content with that.

"I don't mind if Harper wishes to smoke!" Makoto blurted out, not sure what else to add to this conversation. He really didn't mind. It was her decision, after all.

LRi8WpH.png

"Also, ah, please just call me Makoto," the boy said to Aoko, looking a bit embarrassed at being called ahoge-boy. It was the sort of thing he would expect to be used by, well... Makoto was just thankful Junko was on the other team.

"Oh, Aoko, were you in the middle of traveling when you were brought here? Was it outside of Japan?"

@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Neko Shogun @thatguyinthestore @Josh @belVita @Zireael @Jeremi @TeamAquawoman
"I guess I was wrong about you, Makoto. You ain't as much of downer as I thought!"

@Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Neko Shogun @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @belVita @Zireael @TeamAquawoman​

Felix glanced over to the kid and smirked behind his helmet when Bruce called him off.

"Kid, ya don't even know what you'd be gettin' yourself into by picking a fight with me. Best you quit while you're ahead anyways." Felix said with a chuckle, slinging the rifle over his shoulder as he continued to walk.

@Crow @Widowmaker @Okami @Jeremi

As Harper continued to stroll, idly swinging her hands by her side while she walked, she eventually came up behind Manchester and poked him on the shoulder.

tumblr_inline_nl2he0LsjU1sv22sw.png

"Yo, Chestnut. Ya wouldn't happen to have anymore cigs on you, would ya?"

@Josh @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Neko Shogun

"And you-"

Bruce's words.

"... let's just move."

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Okami @Widowmaker @Atomic Knight @TeamWayne

tumblr_inline_nl2hc1ZXoA1sv22sw.png

"Don't sweat it, Aoko. Once we get outta this and kick Bane's sorry ass, you'll be home in no time!" Harper said with a smile in an attempt to reassure her as they trekked on.

"Yeah, Aoko's right. We'll be fine. If some creeper pops outta the bushes with a gun, one of us will take 'em out."

@Yun Lee @Ver @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Takumi @Zireael @belVita @Josh @Neko Shogun @TeamAquawoman​
"The source of my power?" Trixie parroted, quirking a brow, "Why, it's my horn, clearly," she answered matter-of-factly, and tapped her horn as her aura of pale pink magic surrounded it.

View attachment 1790

"All unicorns get their magic from their horns, but everypony knows-" Trixie paused, and blinked, "Oh, right, right, only pony here..."

Sitting on the sidelines, Trixie tittered and chuckled at the snide and sarcastic comments flinging back and forth between Felix and the others, until the topic of how to progress was brought up once again. "So you do think highly of us after all?" she quipped, her interest piqued not necessarily by Felix's decision, but by his reasoning, "So highly that you'd trust us to watch your back?" With a grin, Trixie came to stand beside Felix, her chest puffed out. "If that's the case, I, the Great and Powerful Trixie, support your decision!"

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Okami @Crow @TeamWayne

"Whichever route saves me energy for the big boss, that would be the sneaking route," Ben proclaims. "You're right, Felix, but that doesn't mean you're not wrong. I have a heavy urge to kick some butt myself, but I don't think it'll be good if Bane's little lackeys found us this early in and scamper off before we can even see them."

He briefly glances at Trixie.

bl01Ko2.jpg

"Unless we can go invisible or something."

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Okami @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @TeamWayne​

"And you-"

Bruce's words.

"... let's just move."

"Whichever route saves me energy for the big boss, that would be the sneaking route," Ben proclaims. "You're right, Felix, but that doesn't mean you're not wrong. I have a heavy urge to kick some butt myself, but I don't think it'll be good if Bane's little lackeys found us this early in and scamper off before we can even see them."

He briefly glances at Trixie.

bl01Ko2.jpg

"Unless we can go invisible or something."

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Okami @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @TeamWayne​
"So what, you wanna spend god knows how long getting to Penguin? Whoever we face, we fucking kill, then they can't tell Bane cause they'll be dead."

@Crow

"So what, you wanna spend god knows how long getting to Penguin? Whoever we face, we fucking kill, then they can't tell Bane cause they'll be dead."

@Crow

CtDUNn4.jpg

"I'm willing to kick their butts really badly to give them a message, but no, I'm definitely not going to bloody my hands with the death of some C-grade lackies who aren't a threat on their own," Ben scowls at Felix.

"Sneaking seemed to get the majority." He responded before turning towards Felix. "You're free to follow us, unless you want to walk aimlessly through the city." Not caring if Felix followed them or not Bruce would direct the group into one of the alleys.

2751966638_6c1434bf72_z.jpg

There didn't seem to be anything or anyone in the area. "So far luck has been on our side, but you'll never know when that's going to change."

"Well...okay, if you guys say so. We should be okay, right?" SeeU did her best to be optimistic, and instead tried to join the conversation about Aoko. "Miss Blue, you said something about an Association? What does it do?"

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Ver @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Takumi @Zireael @belVita @Kentucky @Josh @Neko Shogun @TeamAquawoman​

"We will be fine," Aquawoman assured SeeU. "Any threats will be swiftly dealt with, come along." Making their way further into the park, Lamps where placed along the road that illuminated the foliage in the area. Then Aquawoman spotted something near the road. "Water." A rather nice looking pond opened up before them with a bridge allowing them to walk over it, but Aquawoman had different plans. Saying nothing she'd make her way to the pond and submerged for a moment before emerging once again. "Rather undignified, but I was starting to dry up." She made her way back to shore and looked around. There didn't seem to be much else in the area other then a flock of ducks swimming in the pond. "So far this has been a very undramatic journey."

"Sneaking seemed to get the majority." He responded before turning towards Felix. "You're free to follow us, unless you want to walk aimlessly through the city." Not caring if Felix followed them or not Bruce would direct the group into one of the alleys.

There didn't seem to be anything or anyone in the area. "So far luck has been on our side, but you'll never know when that's going to change."

"If anyone here doesn't feel anything aside from the general vibe of Gotham, I think we should get moving."

Ben then dials his Omnitrix, preparing to transform.

HI8c5HT.jpg

"But if you do, I have a good pal here who can whiff 'em out."

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Okami @Widowmaker @Atomic Knight @Archmage Jeremiah @dark @Jeremi @TeamWayne​

Last edited:
Bishamon was sure she could of taken care of the lock and/or gate itself, but it had already been taken care of.

Moving along with the others she just simply listened, and gave Aoko a small nod in acknowledgment in terms of them agreeing with one another.

Listening to their talk about smoking not killing them and such, she couldn't help but shake her head. No one would change their minds likely, and Bishamon wasn't even planning on trying. There was no point, and it'd be a waste of her time when there were other important things to be doing.

Like getting to Penguin, then finding Bane, and heading home to tend to her unfinished business.

"We will be fine," Aquawoman assured SeeU. "Any threats will be swiftly dealt with, come along." Making their way further into the park, Lamps where placed along the road that illuminated the foliage in the area. Then Aquawoman spotted something near the road. "Water." A rather nice looking pond opened up before them with a bridge allowing them to walk over it, but Aquawoman had different plans. Saying nothing she'd make her way to the pond and submerged for a moment before emerging once again. "Rather undignified, but I was starting to dry up." She made her way back to shore and looked around. There didn't seem to be much else in the area other then a flock of ducks swimming in the pond. "So far this has been a very undramatic journey."

"You never know, it might be a bit too soon to say so." Bishamon replied to Aquawoman.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh @Ver @Atomic Knight @belVita @Zireael @thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun @TeamAquawoman

hqdefault.jpg

"In this case, I'm keeping with team Wayne. "

The general followed Bruce and his team toward the alleyways near the back.

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Okami @Widowmaker @Atomic Knight @dark @TeamWayne

Aoko04.png

"They say the journey's more important than the destination. Maybe we find what we're truly looking for when we stop to take a look around,"
Aoko said, mixing literal meaning and some sort of metaphor as she put her hands on her hips, looking idly around the park as they moved through it.

Before long, she broke off from the rest of the group, walking over to the pond that Aquawoman took a breather in briefly and sunk down to her knees, looking at the ducks and smiling as she always did, letting out a sigh. The sight was so serene, pristine even... One could almost think that it was out of place in the park, oblivious to the happenings out in the city beyond.

"Wonder what those little guys are thinking of," she spoke idly, letting out a whistle.

@Jeremi @Aquawoman Group

Last edited:
Aoko04.png

"They say the journey's more important than the destination. Maybe we find what we're truly looking for when we stop to take a look around," Aoko said, mixing literal meaning and some sort of metaphor as she put her hands on her hips, looking idly around the park as they moved through it.

Before long, she broke off from the rest of the group, walking over to the pond that Aquawoman took a breather in briefly and sunk down to her knees, looking at the ducks and smiling as she always did, letting out a sigh. The sight was so serene, pristine even... One could almost think that it was out of place in the park, oblivious to the happenings out in the city beyond.

"Wonder what those little guys are thinking of," she spoke idly, letting out a whistle.

@Jeremi @Aquawoman Group
View attachment 1796

"Oh! I know! Mister Black can read the ducks' minds, maybe! Are you able to read animal minds, sir?" Aquawoman's inspection of the park had put SeeU at ease, and she was fawning over the ducks just like Miss Blue. "They're sooooo cute! ♡"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh @Ver @Atomic Knight @belVita @Zireael @Takumi @Kentucky @thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun @TeamAquawoman​

"If anyone here doesn't feel anything aside from the general vibe of Gotham, I think we should get moving."

Ben then dials his Omnitrix, preparing to transform.

HI8c5HT.jpg

"But if you do, I have a good pal here who can whiff 'em out."

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Okami @Widowmaker @Atomic Knight @Archmage Jeremiah @dark @Jeremi @TeamWayne​

"If you think it's going to help then go ahead." Bruce had been quite impressed with the young boys powers so far, perhaps it could help them on their trek? Whatever the case maybe continuing on into the alleyway they'd get to a fork in the road. The way that they'd had to go was however blocked by debris. "Anyone here know how we can get rid of that quickly and quietly?"

Aoko04.png

"They say the journey's more important than the destination. Maybe we find what we're truly looking for when we stop to take a look around," Aoko said, mixing literal meaning and some sort of metaphor as she put her hands on her hips, looking idly around the park as they moved through it.

@Jeremi @Aquawoman Group

"Food and procreation, much like any fauna."
Came Aquawoman's brusk reply. As SeeU came unto the scene and was admiring them Aquawoman spoked up again. "Hold on...were there not six ducks just a moment ago?"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh @Ver @Atomic Knight @belVita @Zireael @Takumi @Kentucky @thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun @TeamAquawoman

"If you think it's going to help then go ahead." Bruce had been quite impressed with the young boys powers so far, perhaps it could help them on their trek? Whatever the case maybe continuing on into the alleyway they'd get to a fork in the road. The way that they'd had to go was however blocked by debris. "Anyone here know how we can get rid of that quickly and quietly?"

"Food and procreation, much like any fauna."
Came Aquawoman's brusk reply. As SeeU came unto the scene and was admiring them Aquawoman spoked up again. "Hold on...were there not six ducks just a moment ago?"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh @Ver @Atomic Knight @belVita @Zireael @Takumi @Kentucky @thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun @TeamAquawoman
Oh no. That was NOT good. A little duck just suddenly vanishing was a very, very bad sign. "B-But where could it have gone to? I didn't see it fly away, or walk away, so..." Where was it? "And it couldn't be underwater, right? Can ducks swim underwater?"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh @Ver @Atomic Knight @belVita @Zireael @Takumi @Kentucky @thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun @TeamAquawoman​

"I saw the pony over there use magic to turn a rock into a dog," Ben suggests to Bruce while pointing to Trixie. "Speaking of turning into dogs..."

Ben slapped the Omnitrix down, initiating a transformation.

His body turned a bit more muscular as he was veiled in orange fur, all this in a mere second. In a flash of green light, Ben Tennyson was there no more.

wildmutt-ben-10-96.2.jpg

"Graurgh..."

The feral-looking beast that took Ben's place seemed to be incapable of human speech, or more accurately, any easy-to-translate spoken language. The beast used its heavily-enhanced senses to detect the heat signatures and scents of anyone aside from the team.

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Okami @Widowmaker @Atomic Knight @dark @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @TeamWayne​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back