Status
Not open for further replies.
This was indeed interesting, and the pony and giant eldritch monstrosity helped support Ann's personal theory that the Metaverse had something to do with this. Perhaps she had accidentally done something with the Nav while walking down the street. That was feasible, and would explain why the rest of the Phantom Thieves weren't there. She got lost in thought, she didn't realize Majima introduced himself.

"Oh, I'm Ann. I'm just a normal high school student." she said

@Lucky @Kentucky @anyone
"Gotham."

"America."

Jotaro listened intently, and upon getting what he needed, he scowled and lowered the brim of his cap.

View attachment 1720

"Give me a damn break."

<I can't tell if this is a dream or not yet. I don't know who these people are. But. . .if isn't a dream. . .good grief, this isn't good. I have to find a way out of here.>

Jotaro seemed displeased, disoriented and disconnected - the big three that was enough to make him want to leave as soon as possible. If this city wasn't some kind of illusion created by a stand user. . .then he'll have to find a way to New York and get in contact with the old man -- better yet, get in contact with the Speedwagon Foundation. Seemed like he was on his own for this one, because Jotaro had no intentions to get friendly with a bunch of random people.

. . .Korea?

Was he not the only. . .?

Damn it, never mind. He's got a job to do, which is getting away from his city. Jotaro shoved through the small crowd that had formed before him, which then revealed to him the being catching their attention. . .

A jellyfish.

". . .Tch."

Maybe it was a dream. None of this makes sense. And it's annoying. Jotaro would abscond, looking to get away from these clowns as soon as possible.

@thatguyinthestore @Ver @Minerva @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Josh @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Otto

tumblr_oz67hovR0Y1v3qowuo8_100.png

High school, huh? Never got through it, but hey, I'm a prime example for kids on what not to do. ❞ Majima spoke with an odd sense of pride in that statement. However, something itching at him to do... well, the usual. Plenty of weird people, sure. Though, avoiding the obviously not human looking individuals, the yakuza had the thoughts on picking a fight out of somebody.

Psst, Ann... I bet that I can beat the ever living crap out of that guy right there. Whatcha think?? ❞ The one-eyed man loudly whispered, focusing over on Jotaro. The guy looked like he could work up a good fight... and something about him screamed out "Kiryu-chan" for some reason. Man, he really wished Kiryu was here at least. Other than being a tough guy to fight, the other was always a voice of reason... ❝ Ah fuck it, I'm gonna do it. Been itchin' for some action for awhile now. ❞

And there he goes... Someone probably should stop this man, or not.

@Minerva @Kentucky @Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT @everybody

aRbW5EK.png

"Maybe you can be more amusing to me then?"
tumblr_inline_nl2hbqY8X31sv22sw.png

"Well, wanna see what us 'lesser lifeforms' can do with one finger?" Harper asked, not too fond of this thing's Messiah complex it had going on.

"Yes!" The Prophet said in response to Bishamon's question. Sensing doubt in her tone of voice, he elaborated. "He is one of many who reside in the Void, beings of immense power! One day, the rift shall be opened, and Runeterra, no, the entire multiverse shall surrender to its overwhelming superiority... second sight ordains it!"

His wicked smile was obscured by his mask as he asked, "Would you like to see it for yourself...? I can show you visions of the future..."

"You have no right to give orders to our master, mortal!"

...its follower wasn't much better.
"Of course! I'm not a bloody savage!"

Like it was second nature, Chester handed Harper a cigarette. Holding a light out, it'd be ease for Harper to light up.

"There you go, just let toxic fumes in n' out of yer lungs. It's natural."

"Oh! Now you're speakin' to me heart, mate. I do love me a good challenge"
Manchester+Black+Superman+versus+the+Elite.png

A devilish smirk once again sat on the brit's face as his eye began to glow. As he entered Soujirou mind, everything was fine. Well, at first. Manchester eye glowed for a time as he clearly was focusing hard enough for his veins in his face showed. Pulling out of Soujirou, Manchester smiled.

"You can bugger right off that shit, mate. I've been in a lot of weird minds and seen a lot of mind barriers. but that different Your mind is more of an idea than anythin' else. Also a lot of bloody cutting images kept being fed back to me. I must say,Your just one weird bloke I like it."
tumblr_inline_n9fq1lXCEN1sypacu.png

"Heh, I like this guy." Harper said, smiling in amusement towards Chester as she watched him from the side.

@Josh @Sen @Otto @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah

tumblr_inline_ovh1hbTOmx1sya88v_100.png

"Very true - history has always portrayed human beings as one of the most destructive creatures in their worlds."

He curled his tentacles like a man rubbing his hands together. "Amusing, isn't it? For example, take Planet Earth - it took so little for the residents of such a beautiful planet to completely ruin it. Aah, such wasted knowledge. It will be difficult to glean anything from that ball of water now." What a loss, the Eye of the Void did plan on paying that place a visit, but now all he would learn about was... global warming and water. Things he already knew before, or read about. Shame.

"While I will never underestimate the stupidity of human beings, I must say that there are many creatures out there that a human would just die of fright seeing." Vel'Koz coughed out a strange noise that was supposed to be a laugh.

If he didn't need to find a way to get back, he would have sucked the knowledge out of this uppity life form here. "You should watch your tongue, fleshling. Under different circumstances, and if you didn't amuse me, perhaps you might not make it back to this... England."

tumblr_inline_ovgzcwzde51sya88v_100.png

"Also, I don't see what is wrong with goat-men. I knew quite a few, they are charming little fleshlings indeed. Many of them are what you lower life forms refer to as 'hippies', though. Never have been one to care for nature."

He placed a tentacle under his chin as he regarded Jotaro. "Never seen such a big goat-man though. Nor one with such features."
Vel'Koz was slightly disappointed that he had been transported to America, out of all places. "I shall be honest, I was quite pleased that I thought I had been taken to England. I've heard it's a fancy place, prime for studying human customs. But it appears I am in America. Less classy, but it will do."
"Of course! I'm not a bloody savage!"

Like it was second nature, Chester handed Harper a cigarette. Holding a light out, it'd be ease for Harper to light up.

"There you go, just let toxic fumes in n' out of yer lungs. It's natural."

"Oh! Now you're speakin' to me heart, mate. I do love me a good challenge"
Manchester+Black+Superman+versus+the+Elite.png

A devilish smirk once again sat on the brit's face as his eye began to glow. As he entered Soujirou mind, everything was fine. Well, at first. Manchester eye glowed for a time as he clearly was focusing hard enough for his veins in his face showed. Pulling out of Soujirou, Manchester smiled.

"You can bugger right off that shit, mate. I've been in a lot of weird minds and seen a lot of mind barriers. but that different Your mind is more of an idea than anythin' else. Also a lot of bloody cutting images kept being fed back to me. I must say,Your just one weird bloke I like it."
Aoko07.png

"Oya, was I just threatened? Scary," Aoko said to Vel'Koz, her smile taking an exasperated turn, as though she were all too used to it.

If things continued to go as they were now, Aoko was gonna start wishing the White Princess herself were here instead of the oh mighty Eye of the Void. Jeez, people really like their titles, huh? Not that she was one to talk, considering she was the one who enabled people to label her Magic Gunner and, less elegantly, Human Missile Launcher.

In any case, she had little to say in response to the creature speaking of goat-men and using the word "hippies." Engaging further with him probably would yield results even Aoko wasn't entirely ready to unravel.

Turning to Soujirou and Manchester, the redhead couldn't help but let out a soft, amused breath.

Aoko05.png

"Heeeeh, so not only do we have a telepath, but also someone who can resist that kinda stuff? Nifty," she commented, sauntering over to Soujirou's side and wrapping her arm around the back of his neck, pulling him close in an overly friendly manner, "Bloody cutting images though, huh? Sounds like your mind can be a pretty scary place to be. What else can it do besides scaring guys like him off?"

As for Manchester Black, with Soujirou still in tow, Aoko looked at him and gestured toward Jotaro behind them all. "As for you... If you wanna give your power another go to show off, maybe you can try it on that kid over there? His face is so stone cold, I wonder what he's thinking of!"

This was all assuming Majima wouldn't try to just randomly beat up Jotaro out of nowhere. She'd probably feel inclined to step in if that happened but... Well, we'll see.

@Josh @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_mqd0p8iDpp1qz4rgp.png

"....."

Gods? Mind readers? All of this was far more confusing than SeeU could really process. Hmm...if they were to be here a while, maybe she could charge for a little bit? Just so she could have a full battery when they decided what to do. "Please someone, push the button on my collar when we decide what to do!" She trusted the group to help her if needed.

Sitting down by a wall, SeeU pressed the button herself, and her eyes closed. It looked as if she was asleep.

@Josh @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Ver @Archmage Jeremiah

"Yes!" The Prophet said in response to Bishamon's question. Sensing doubt in her tone of voice, he elaborated. "He is one of many who reside in the Void, beings of immense power! One day, the rift shall be opened, and Runeterra, no, the entire multiverse shall surrender to its overwhelming superiority... second sight ordains it!"

His wicked smile was obscured by his mask as he asked, "Would you like to see it for yourself...? I can show you visions of the future..."

"You have no right to give orders to our master, mortal!"

"No thank you." she said, strained. Bishamon had grown tense.

"I find it slightly insulting, that a being that looks so similar to an Ayakashi be called a god." she was plain bothered by that, even though Bishamon could tell that Vel'Koz wasn't one.

tumblr_inline_ocfsd995QU1r3leyb_100.png

"I believe he's just your Master here." she said offhandedly.

@thatguyinthestore @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Josh @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Sen @Anybody I missed

Aoko07.png

"Oya, was I just threatened? Scary," Aoko said to Vel'Koz, her smile taking an exasperated turn, as though she were all too used to it.

If things continued to go as they were now, Aoko was gonna start wishing the White Princess herself were here instead of the oh mighty Eye of the Void. Jeez, people really like their titles, huh? Not that she was one to talk, considering she was the one who enabled people to label her Magic Gunner and, less elegantly, Human Missile Launcher.

In any case, she had little to say in response to the creature speaking of goat-men and using the word "hippies." Engaging further with him probably would yield results even Aoko wasn't entirely ready to unravel.

Turning to Soujirou and Manchester, the redhead couldn't help but let out a soft, amused breath.

Aoko08.png

"Heeeeh, so not only do we have a telepath, but also someone who can resist that kinda stuff? Nifty," she commented, sauntering over to Soujirou's side and wrapping her arm around the back of his neck, pulling him close in an overly friendly manner, "Bloody cutting images though, huh? Sounds like your mind can be a pretty scary place to be. What else can it do besides scaring guys like him off?"

As for Manchester Black, with Soujirou still in tow, Aoko looked at him and gestured toward Jotaro behind them all. "As for you... If you wanna give your power another go to show off, maybe you can try it on that kid over there? His face is so stone cold, I wonder what he's thinking of!"

This was all assuming Majima wouldn't try to just randomly beat up Jotaro out of nowhere. She'd probably feel inclined to step in if that happened but... Well, we'll see.

@Josh @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah
tumblr_inline_nl2haeqZF81sv22sw.png

"I agree with the redhead. Use your mind reading power on the walking bulldozer over there!" Harper said, snickering quite loudly at the thought of what was going on in that guy's head.

"....."

Gods? Mind readers? All of this was far more confusing than SeeU could really process. Hmm...if they were to be here a while, maybe she could charge for a little bit? Just so she could have a full battery when they decided what to do. "Please someone, push the button on my collar when we decide what to do!" She trusted the group to help her if needed.

Sitting down by a wall, SeeU pressed the button herself, and her eyes closed. It looked as if she was asleep.

@Josh @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Ver @Archmage Jeremiah
Harper pressed the button on SeeU's collar as soon as she went to "sleep" and playfully wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

tumblr_inline_nl2hdiC5Ov1sv22sw.png

"Hey, if your bored... why don't you sing for us? I mean, you're a performer, ain't ya?" Harper asked playfully with a small smile.

@Yun Lee @Josh @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Archmage Jeremiah @Sen @Otto

High school, huh? Never got through it, but hey, I'm a prime example for kids on what not to do. ❞ Majima spoke with an odd sense of pride in that statement. However, something itching at him to do... well, the usual. Plenty of weird people, sure. Though, avoiding the obviously not human looking individuals, the yakuza had the thoughts on picking a fight out of somebody.

Psst, Ann... I bet that I can beat the ever living crap out of that guy right there. Whatcha think?? ❞ The one-eyed man loudly whispered, focusing over on Jotaro. The guy looked like he could work up a good fight... and something about him screamed out "Kiryu-chan" for some reason. Man, he really wished Kiryu was here at least. Other than being a tough guy to fight, the other was always a voice of reason... ❝ Ah fuck it, I'm gonna do it. Been itchin' for some action for awhile now. ❞

So, Majima was about to start a fight with another person they were with. This was like trying to contain a younger Ryuji. "I'll keep that in mi-, HEY, WAIT!" she shouted as she chased after the man to prevent him from fighting Jotaro.

@Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Well, wanna see what us 'lesser lifeforms' can do with one finger?" Harper asked, not too fond of this thing's Messiah complex it had going on.
ZeCJqbs.png

"What are you going to do, fleshling? Poke me in the eyeball?"

"....."

3oevUDn.png

"Oh! A non-fleshing!" It didn't stink of Zaun, either. So it must be from elsewhere. Vel'Koz seemed to recall that the girl said it was from Korea. Yet another Earth location he had little information on. It looked like it needed to recharge, or sleep, or whatever the girl called it, so the Eye of the Void made a mental note to interrogate her about the culture of Korean people after she 'woke up' - or so she put it.

"It would be rude for me to refer to a robot as a lesser life form. Does it even count as a life form?"

@Josh @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Otto @Ver @Archmage Jeremiah

Last edited:
ZeCJqbs.png

"What are you going to do, fleshling? Poke me in the eyeball?"

3oevUDn.png

"Oh! A non-fleshing!" It didn't stink of Zaun, either. So it must be from elsewhere. Vel'Koz seemed to recall that the girl said it was from Korea. Yet another Earth location he had little information on. It looked like it needed to recharge, or sleep, or whatever the girl called it, so the Eye of the Void made a mental note to interrogate her about the culture of Korean people after she 'woke up' - or so she put it.

"It would be rude for me to refer to a robot as a lesser life form. Does it even count as a life form?"

@Josh @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Otto @Ver @Archmage Jeremiah
tumblr_inline_nl2h9nPifO1sv22sw.png

"Nope." Harper before slowly raising her middle finger.

@Sen

Jotaro didn't seem to be paying any mind to the others. He was staring off in the distance, absent from the situation.

What a punk he is. Go get 'em, Mad Dog.

@Josh @Kaykay @Sen@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Otto @Ver @Archmage Jeremiah

tumblr_inline_nl2hihiskX1sv22sw.png

"Seriously, please stop encouraging that thing."

@Sen

The most delighted and arrogant grin crept along Trixie's features. "If the crowd is begging for a show, who am I to deny them?" she shot Bluebird's way, turning her chin up at the grumpy ruffian. With swagger to her gait, Trixie came to stand before Bluebird, Vel'koz, SeeU, and Malzahar. A faint field of magic quickly enveloped the vibrant unicorn's horn, and subsequently her cape, too. From underneath Trixie's cape glided a cartoonishly large bottle, and four small cups, all held firm within her telekinetic grip. "Consider me not a magician for this one, but your humble waitress," Trixie said with a giggle, "What can I get for you all to drink, hm? Apple cider? Water? Maybe some zap apple juice?" the showpony asked straightfaced, her confidence unwavering.

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto

SeeU's eyes opened quick as Harper pressed the button. ...that was fast. She looked to Harper and Vel'koz, really wanting to charge, but...if this was a chance to entertain, she could! So, she smiled politely, ignoring the risk of shutting down down the road. Pfft, like THAT could ever happen...

"You can just refer to me as SeeU, Mister God sir!" SeeU replied, doing her best to be polite to the...thing. "Is there any way I can refer to you as?"

"Singing...maybe after Miss Trixie's show!" At the pony's question, SeeU tapped her chin. "Hmm...oh! Do you have persimmon juice?"

@thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah @Sen @Otto

The most delighted and arrogant grin crept along Trixie's features. "If the crowd is begging for a show, who am I to deny them?" she shot Bluebird's way, turning her chin up at the grumpy ruffian. With swagger to her gait, Trixie came to stand before Bluebird, Vel'koz, SeeU, and Malzahar. A faint field of magic quickly enveloped the vibrant unicorn's horn, and subsequently her cape, too. From underneath Trixie's cape glided a cartoonishly large bottle, and four small cups, all held firm within her telekinetic grip. "Consider me not a magician for this one, but your humble waitress," Trixie said with a giggle, "What can I get for you all to drink, hm? Apple cider? Water? Maybe some zap apple juice?" the showpony asked straightfaced, her confidence unwavering.

"If you can get me two ice cold beers, that'd be nice." Harper said. Though she doubted that whatever this thing was would get her the beverages she requested, she could still really go for some beer right about now.

@Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Ver @Takumi @Sen @Kaykay @Josh @Otto

So, Majima was about to start a fight with another person they were with. This was like trying to contain a younger Ryuji. "I'll keep that in mi-, HEY, WAIT!" she shouted as she chased after the man to prevent him from fighting Jotaro.

@Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT
Jotaro didn't seem to be paying any mind to the others. He was staring off in the distance, absent from the situation.

What a punk he is. Go get 'em, Mad Dog.

@Josh @Kaykay @Sen@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Otto @Ver @Archmage Jeremiah

Oh this was gonna be good. He hasn't even been noticed yet!

tumblr_oz67nauLgo1v3qowuo9_100.png

Only snickering in glee, Majima pulled out a rusty metal bat as his walk towards Jotaro became a hasty sprint, somewhat leaving Ann in the dust. Not exactly wanting to get an easy knockout, he swung the bat with one arm, focusing for a blow right into the ribs. As much as it was tempting to smack this poor guy senselessly at the head, that wasn't much of a fun challenge.

@Josh @Kaykay @Sen@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Otto @Ver @Archmage Jeremiah @everyone :D

Officer KD6-3.7 was quite confused. More confused than he had ever been in his life.

Something profound had happened; traveling the desert wastes of California had been a breeze in his Spinner, a shaking and sputtering landing befalling his aircraft. There was a replicant there; one of the older models, he was sure. One of the ones who he was supposed to put down. Some bulky guy living alone, farming maggots and drinking hot tea in the mornings by himself. The two never met; as K landed the police vehicle near a crooked tree, his mind was stricken with a wash of pain and every part of his body had begun to tingle as he was ripped apart, atom by atom, chunk of flesh by chunk of flesh, hair strand by hair strand. He wondered if he was dead upon his awakening; but did replicants have an afterlife? They had no souls, that he was sure about. He followed the same routine every day, and that had been fine. That had been just fine. A soul asked for free will, so a soul he did not have. So his thoughts of afterlife passed, and he realized he hadn't died. He had rather been... rebirthed.

Now he was here. In whatever this grungy alley was. Looked similar to LA. Maybe he was back there, with some technology the precinct had decided to use on him, throw his worthless skinjob head around a bit more. He heard a man talking; but there a was a bit of a rumble in the crowd, and he fell through, unable to hear the suited man. There were so many people here in this back alley... maybe he could find another like him. He pushed through, his coattail flailing behind him before he bumped into a teenage girl, who had taken chase after a one-eyed man. She looked like the type... the clothes, the hair. The eyes. She had to be a replicant; probably some sick and twisted prostitute. Or maybe a runaway; what she was doing in this alleyway was confusing to him. "Excuse me, ma'am, do you..." His eyes glanced off towards the eye-patched fellow. "Do you need help with him? I'm a police officer, I can do something about it."

dussel.jpg

@Minerva @Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies

HfNnjB4.png

"I'm interested in this zap apple juice. Apple juice I am aware of, but what does the zap refer to? Will it electrocute me?"

"No thank you." she said, strained. Bishamon had grown tense.

"I find it slightly insulting, that a being that looks so similar to an Ayakashi be called a god." she was plain bothered by that, even though Bishamon could tell that Vel'Koz wasn't one.

tumblr_inline_ocfsd995QU1r3leyb_100.png

"I believe he's just your Master here." she said offhandedly.
"Are you challenging the status of Vel'Koz!?" Malzahar's fists clenched as anger welled up inside him. "Blasphemy!" he shouted as his right hand glowed with menacing purple energy. Before he could do anything rash, a pony caught his attention.​
The Prophet suddenly remembered what Vel'Koz had said. Their goal here was to gather information, not waste time in unrelated conflict. He sighed and said relatively calmly, "Away with you." He then proceeded to watch the 'magic show' and see what the otherworldly creature could do.

Last edited:
Officer KD6-3.7 was quite confused. More confused than he had ever been in his life.

Something profound had happened; traveling the desert wastes of California had been a breeze in his Spinner, a shaking and sputtering landing befalling his aircraft. There was a replicant there; one of the older models, he was sure. One of the ones who he was supposed to put down. Some bulky guy living alone, farming maggots and drinking hot tea in the mornings by himself. The two never met; as K landed the police vehicle near a crooked tree, his mind was stricken with a wash of pain and every part of his body had begun to tingle as he was ripped apart, atom by atom, chunk of flesh by chunk of flesh, hair strand by hair strand. He wondered if he was dead upon his awakening; but did replicants have an afterlife? They had no souls, that he was sure about. He followed the same routine every day, and that had been fine. That had been just fine. A soul asked for free will, so a soul he did not have. So his thoughts of afterlife passed, and he realized he hadn't died. He had rather been... rebirthed.

Now he was here. In whatever this grungy alley was. Looked similar to LA. Maybe he was back there, with some technology the precinct had decided to use on him, throw his worthless skinjob head around a bit more. He heard a man talking; but there a was a bit of a rumble in the crowd, and he fell through, unable to hear the suited man. There were so many people here in this back alley... maybe he could find another like him. He pushed through, his coattail flailing behind him before he bumped into a teenage girl, who had taken chase after a one-eyed man. She looked like the type... the clothes, the hair. The eyes. She had to be a replicant; probably some sick and twisted prostitute. Or maybe a runaway; what she was doing in this alleyway was confusing to him. "Excuse me, ma'am, do you..." His eyes glanced off towards the eye-patched fellow. "Do you need help with him? I'm a police officer, I can do something about it."

dussel.jpg

@Minerva @Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies

A... cop? Oh boy, this was getting more and more complicated. Ann hoped he wouldn't turn out like Akechi had. "No, I think it should be fine. Majima's about to start a fight." she said, cheerily. "Oh, I'm Ann Takamaki."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back