Status
Not open for further replies.
"... First of all, my name is Rose."

The young girl regarded Felix with a sideways glance. She took her sweet time in answering him, as if playing up this teenage angst image he was gathering from her. "Would that be easier for you?" she asked, raising one brow slightly. "To think I'm just a teenage girl going through a phase? I believe my mother--" Rose flinched ever-so-slightly at daring to let that word slip from her lips. "--was of the same mindset. She never understood me. Whether through naivety or ignorance, she probably thought I'd grow up to be a different kind of girl."

NvzU0tF.png

Rose shook her head. "This is just a roundabout way of telling you that this is just who I am. A brooding girl who has interests one might refer to as 'goth' and who has been through more than most thirteen-year-old children. Probably. I do not see who I am significantly deviating from the present at any point from now, though I suppose I could be wrong. This whole situation is not something I could have anticipated or imagined..."

Rose didn't know where she was or why she was here. There was some alternate universe situation emerging, that much was clear, but Rose figured she had started dealing with the extent of that when it came to Suburb and the trolls. Clearly, her breadth of knowledge was just a drop in an ocean, rather than just a lake. All that really mattered now was to either find her friends or manage some way back to them. If this situation meant anything at all, it possible meant an escape for all of them from the confines of Sburb's rules.

"But perhaps I am wrong. Maybe this is just a phase after all. For now, it would be advantageous of you to just think of me as the goth girl who can shoot magic from her sewing needles, if that helps you process it."

It was then that the large creature came patrolling, and Rose could do little but follow Felix as he moved to ask the others exactly what that was. Rose wasn't sure they wouldn't be able to take it, but she was not about to suggest it.

@thatguyinthestore

Every person who told Makoto that Bane could not be reasoned with just emboldened him further. There had to be a solution that didn't involve bloodshed, Makoto truly believed in that. Perhaps mind reading was the way to go, even if Makoto didn't quite understand it.

Manchester quickly clued in to Makoto and Junko's history and decided to inquire for more, but Makoto wasn't quite sure what to tell him. If Junko was in the same situation as Makoto, was she really that big a threat now? Of course, there was always the possibility she was behind this somehow, some way.

Y0yafOI.png

"Junko Enoshima is..."

"Junko Enoshima is...?"

Makoto scowled. "Despair. That's what she is."

Junko smiled widely. She was about to respond before the ground shook beneath her feet and the group witnessed the hulking beast stalking Gotham's streets. Makoto went pale at the sight, and even Junko seemed a bit put off by it.

vA5ycuN.png

"Jeez, isn't that a bit overkill?"

Junko shrugged it off however and continued to hold tightly on to Combustible's arm. She did this all the way to the police station.

"... Just keep an eye on her," Makoto told Manchester, before following along himself.

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Movin'Along

latest

"You sure you want me to keep an eye on, mate? "

Manchester just gazed at Makoto, his cigarette lazily hung from his mouth. The boy infuriated him. He was just like the "big blue boy scout." So naïve and unwilling too see the truth. Sometimes to make people see, you have to peels their eyes open to the truth. Tossing his ashes towards the ground, Chester leered at Makoto, his Union Jack chest tattoo was clear as day. Looking a Junko, he turned back to the boy.

"I'm Okay with letting bulb head piss off. I'm not an unreasonable, bloke. Cheeky, maybe? A twat? I have my moments, but not unreasonable. See kid, I can read minds if you could read mine, you know what I am thinkin'. Are you any less dangerous than that girl? Your so full of hope, you enable her and her kind. Ypur gonna get yourself killed, gonna get these people killed."

Manchester flicked his cigarette, it hit Makoto in shoulder. Blowing the smoke he pointed is finger at the young boy.

"See, Junko, that girl. She's been a bad little lass, hasn't she. You just don't call people "despair incarnate' for no bloody reason. She must be a cunt, ye? She must be a monster of a woman...."

Chester looked at Junko an shrugged and turned back towards the boy. His eyes light up like arrows has he just unleashed a verbal insult on the boy

"And yet people like her and Bane, you say they deserve mercy! There must be a better way! But why, oh why? Tell me! Because that's what makes a us better? Makes us descent? Fuck that, mate. See you so full of hope for brighter tomorrow we're we all get along. New flash, Hope like that? It's for Presidents, kiddo, and their most likely lying their arse off bout that, too. Anywho, I live in the real world, and this world needs action. Now that my little rant is done, should I put down that cow of yours down now or later?"

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @Widowmaker @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva

"Hmmm... well, there's damn, ass, cunt, bitch, and fuck. Those are pretty basic ones." Harper replied with a shrug.

@Yun Lee
"Ah, okay, I'll make sure never to use those. Thank you Harper!" Even if she had learned the d-word from her, Harper could still be trusted. After all, she seemed to work for the good guys in Gotham. That was soneone you could trust!

@thatguyinthestore

"Ah, okay, I'll make sure never to use those. Thank you Harper!" Even if she had learned the d-word from her, Harper could still be trusted. After all, she seemed to work for the good guys in Gotham. That was soneone you could trust!

@thatguyinthestore
"Don't mention it." Harper replied with a grin. Whether she wouldn't admit it or not... Harper had grown... an attachment to SeeU. She didn't know how, but it was beyond her looks. Maybe it was a crush? Harper really couldn't tell.

Though, some good 'ole fashioned flirting never hurt.

So, as they were sitting there beside each other, Harper not-so-discreetly slid her arm around the android's shoulder without even saying a word.

@Yun Lee

Taken by surprise from her attack, Felix barely had time to conjure up his hardlight shield! Luckily he did in the nick of time, however the attack still sent him skidding back a bit due to its ferosity.

@Atomic Knight @Archmage Jeremiah

With beads of sweat running down her forehead, and her horn still humming and shimmering with arcane energy, Trixie smiled. "Had you going there with the poodle for a second, didn't I? It gave me all the time I needed to get around your fancy barrier and charge a spell. I'm an expert in distraction and misdirection; what kind of magician would I be otherwise?" Trixie chuckled a self-indulgent chuckle, "But you're very perceptive...I wonder if I could even trick you with the trickiest tricks in the book?" she shrugged her shoulders.

View attachment 1773

"Still, not bad for a scamp, hm?~"

@thatguyinthestore @Atomic Knight

Makoto wasn't sure what to make of all these people, especially if so few of them were even going to consider the value in finding alternatives to fighting. There was possibly something to be said about the morality of invading the minds of unwilling victims, but certainly, it was better than beating answers out of them.

"I don't understand what you're saying," Makoto said to Jotaro, wording himself a bit carefully. "Bane's not a good guy, I got that, but we don't even know for sure if he has anything to do with us being here! If we really are from different worlds, what right do we have... to come into this world and kill who we think will get us where we want? We're jumping too fast to the extreme solution!"

hroXug7.png

"I am not proposing we control Bane's allies, no one should be our slaves. However, can't we look into their minds to verify their information if that's our concern? If we go around killing people... we will just lose ourselves in the process. There's risk regardless of what we do."

Makoto shot Aoko a glance, bristling at what she had to say. Besides that, why were these people talking about his possible girlfriend...? "Who I have back home... doesn't matter right now, but they would agree with what I have to say. I can't go back home to anyone knowing I didn't at least speak my mind! It's not overly hopeful, it's simply..." Makoto sighed and closed his eyes. "... it's just the right approach."

@Yun Lee @Ver @Josh @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun @PoliceStation

Rose was mildly unhappy at the results, but at least she could say the power awarded to her through Sburb was still tangible. "It's not just power, either. Whatever is within the realm of your imagination, magic could possibly do, if I am able to will it. However, a new world must mean no limits, so I am eager to explore the boundaries of what is available to me. Perhaps the next brute we come across..."

@thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah

"Of course Mister Manchester could look into their minds, if he is so inclined. And of course, that is also a very reasonable option. Rather than torture, simply tearing through their minds to find the truth is much more accurate." Soujirou nodded, still smiling from when he had introduced himself to Aqua. "But what comes after that? Killing them, of course. They are enemies. And anyone who opposes me on the battlefield will fall with their blood on my blade. That is my way."

5ahyoRt.png

"But I do not plan to tell you what you should do. I only tell you what I shall do. Feel free to stop me if you still feel the same when the time comes, but show me with your actions. Not your words."

The swordsman spoke brightly despite his words, not a hint of combativeness coming from him. As though he truly did simply find the boy interesting, their values so far apart he saw no point in either side forcing theirs upon the other.

"In any case like Miss Aozaki said, it really is up to Mister Wayne and Miss Aquawoman if they want to be the leaders. Not much to do but wait and chat for now, hm?"

@Atomic Knight @Neko Shogun @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Josh

With beads of sweat running down her forehead, and her horn still humming and shimmering with arcane energy, Trixie smiled. "Had you going there with the poodle for a second, didn't I? It gave me all the time I needed to get around your fancy barrier and charge a spell. I'm an expert in distraction and misdirection; what kind of magician would I be otherwise?" Trixie chuckled a self-indulgent chuckle, "But you're very perceptive...I wonder if I could even trick you with the trickiest tricks in the book?" she shrugged her shoulders.

View attachment 1773

"Still, not bad for a scamp, hm?~"

"Yeah, yeah. You got lucky." Felix commented before crossing his arms and sitting in a nearby chair. He'd still spar with Rose if she wanted to, but otherwise, he was finished for now.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomic Knight

3LAPf80.png

"A man with darkness in his heart is the easiest to defeat," Vel'Koz commented with glee.

aRbW5EK.png

"This Bane character seems quite intelligent. May I propose the option of me taking his brain for study?"

8TsfNK0.png

"I am Vel'Koz. The Eye of the Void. Pleasure to meet you, lower life form."

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Neko Shogun
Aoko06.png

"Aqua, huh? Pretty cute name! I suppose it does fit someone like you," Aoko said, complimenting Aqua. The name reminded Aoko of her own, how ironically irritating it is that a redhead like her ended up with a name that meant "blue," but as she said, in least in Aqua's case it fit her.

"Still, such a vibrant name, and all it needs now is a smile to complete it with! You certainly look like you could use one for yourself!" She let out a slight laugh, before clearing her throat and continuing, "We're all coming up with some ideas, though really, it's best to just rest right now. We have all the time in the world! ... Probably. And just as you could stand to smile for yourself, you look like you could take a breather to relax and unwind. You look like you've been through hell, Aqua. Dunno anything about this Dark Realm you said, but... I'll assume it wasn't the nicest place to be in, hmm?"

When Makoto spoke up again, Aoko once again let Jotaro do the talking, before it seemed like he was done, fortunately or unfortunately for the ahoge boy. No one else seemed super inclined to discuss anything at the moment, perhaps either too tired at the moment or simply being incapable of such. Knowing people, Aoko genuinely couldn't figure out which was more likely for most of the people around. Not that she was much better in this case, but... Well. One would think with such a crowd...

"It's a pretty complicated situation we've got goin' here. Like JoJo over there said -- I can call you that, right? -- If it's what you truly believe is right, then that's that. No one can take that away from you. You might be better off talking to Mister Wayne and Aquawoman over there then, since I guess they've taken charge, like de facto leaders. I'm a traveler; I just go where the wind takes me, and if it happens to be where you're pointing, then I'll go with you."

That was all she could say for now. It was an uncertain situation, one that Aoko could imagine took a lot out of people to even be a part of... and people could certainly be unpredictable in these kinds of situations.

@Atomic Knight @Neko Shogun @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Josh @Anybody
eq9ZJ2R.png

"My name is Soujirou Mibu. If you are here to help as you say Miss Aqua, then we are pleased to make your acquaintance." Soujirou gave the woman a small smile. "Currently, a man going by Bruce Wayne is speaking with someone here. He seems to understand the most about this city, and is currently discussing something with somebody. Please be patient, and I am sure we will be on our way to actually take action soon enough."

@Neko Shogun
bleIo1Q.png

"It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance as well, Soujirou. I can be patient." Despite saying this, Aqua was having a difficult time with being patient. Momentarily, the master found herself caught up by the words Makoto spoke, stepping toward the male. "You're right; I completely agree with you," she told the male. "We can't just go around killing people. We can find another way," she said with a nod. A keyblade master's duty was to preserve life, to help others when they needed her most--no matter how dark their hearts were. "Harper, even if you know Bane, can't we at least try this approach first?" she questioned before glancing to Vel'Koz and avoiding eye contact with the man who had flicked his cigarette at Makoto's shoulder.

"I wouldn't underestimate this man," Aqua replied, placing a hand gentle over her own heart. "People with darkness in their hearts... can be stronger than you think." The woman's mind quickly flashed to thoughts of her friend Terra. While he had been weak and had given into the darkness, Aqua refused to believe that he wasn't strong. Darkness was more powerful than most people were aware, which is exactly why her master had feared it so much.

k7A7Swf.png

While attempting to be serious and figure out their circumstances, Aqua found herself taken aback by the cheery compliment that would erupt from Aoko and her words that followed. "H-Huh? You like my name?" Not entirely sure how to react, Aqua ended up thanking the other woman. "Oh, well, thank you, but I--" The master cut herself off, taking in the words Aoko would speak to her. She adorned a dumbfounded look on her face, surprised to hear words come from someone else's mouth that exactly described how she felt inside at the moment. Aqua really had been through hell. And, admittedly, it was a huge relief to see a friendly face who was telling her these things.

"I'm sorry, I-I honestly can't remember the last time I've smiled," the master said, a sheepish expression overtaking her features. She still failed to produce a smile, at least for now. "Isn't it kind of strange for us to try and relax right now?" she questioned, tensing her shoulders. "We've been dropped in the middle of a situation we really should try to figure out." Aqua hesitated, finding herself mulling over the words Aoko had said to her. "The Dark Realm... is like hell," she finally replied, her voice somber. "I can't remember the last time I've... actually relaxed. It's been one battle after another since arriving there and I was there for a very long time. I really appreciate your concern though, Aoko was it?"

Aqua paused again, letting out a long sigh. "I really am free from that place now, aren't I? It's hard to believe it..." She shook her head. "You say you're a traveler. Where are you from?" the young woman questioned Aoko, using her as an excuse to avoid paying any attention at all to the words Harper happened to be spewing from her mouth.

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @PoliceStation​

"Yeah, yeah. You got lucky." Felix commented before crossing his arms and sitting in a nearby chair. He'd still spar with Rose if she wanted to, but otherwise, he was finished for now.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomic Knight

Trixie stifled a giggle, following Felix from a distance while she telekinetically re-dressed herself. "Oh, lucky, is that right? I've built my whole career on performing tricks of the eye, spent my spare time practicing real magic, but that was just luck?" the showpony smiled his way, "If that's what you need to sleep tonight, I won't disagree.~"

"...Oh, and, my name isn't Teacup by the way; It's Trixie."
she added, seeing how she had previously interrupted her own introduction.

"Don't mention it." Harper replied with a grin. Whether she wouldn't admit it or not... Harper had grown... an attachment to SeeU. She didn't know how, but it was beyond her looks. Maybe it was a crush? Harper really couldn't tell.

Though, some good 'ole fashioned flirting never hurt.

So, as they were sitting there beside each other, Harper not-so-discreetly slid her arm around the android's shoulder without even saying a word.

@Yun Lee
"Hm?" SeeU looked at the arm around her. Could it be...for the first time in her six years... "Say...you doing that...does this mean you and I are...friends??"

@thatguyinthestore

"Thank you!!" SeeU hugged Harper, grinning ear to ear. "It's silly, but...I think you may be my first real friend!" That was an okay thing to say, right? After all, friends shared information that they wouldn't with others, so it had to be okay to share that.

@thatguyinthestore

"Thank you!!" SeeU hugged Harper, grinning ear to ear. "It's silly, but...I think you may be my first real friend!" That was an okay thing to say, right? After all, friends shared information that they wouldn't with others, so it had to be okay to share that.

@thatguyinthestore
Harper sorta awkwardly hugged her back, though the smile was still present on her face. In all honesty, she wasn't really used to hugging people so... this was all a new experience for her as well.

Though, SeeU's comment made her raise a brow. "Really? That kinda surprises me." Harper replied with a small chuckle.

@Yun Lee

k7A7Swf.png

While attempting to be serious and figure out their circumstances, Aqua found herself taken aback by the cheery compliment that would erupt from Aoko and her words that followed. "H-Huh? You like my name?" Not entirely sure how to react, Aqua ended up thanking the other woman. "Oh, well, thank you, but I--" The master cut herself off, taking in the words Aoko would speak to her. She adorned a dumbfounded look on her face, surprised to hear words come from someone else's mouth that exactly described how she felt inside at the moment. Aqua really had been through hell. And, admittedly, it was a huge relief to see a friendly face who was telling her these things.

"I'm sorry, I-I honestly can't remember the last time I've smiled," the master said, a sheepish expression overtaking her features. She still failed to produce a smile, at least for now. "Isn't it kind of strange for us to try and relax right now?" she questioned, tensing her shoulders. "We've been dropped in the middle of a situation we really should try to figure out." Aqua hesitated, finding herself mulling over the words Aoko had said to her. "The Dark Realm... is like hell," she finally replied, her voice somber. "I can't remember the last time I've... actually relaxed. It's been one battle after another since arriving there and I was there for a very long time. I really appreciate your concern though, Aoko was it?"

Aqua paused again, letting out a long sigh. "I really am free from that place now, aren't I? It's hard to believe it..." She shook her head. "You say you're a traveler. Where are you from?" the young woman questioned Aoko, using her as an excuse to avoid paying any attention at all to the words Harper happened to be spewing from her mouth.
Aoko08.png

"Oh, that's no good. You should always be smiling until it's natural for you! That way, even when things get bad, it'll be easier to tell yourself that things will be alright!" Aoko exclaimed enthusiastically in response to Aqua's initial comment about her not smiling in a long time. Indeed, anyone who'd observed Aoko during their tribulations so far might have noticed that she rarely ceased smiling, even in that brief instance where she conveyed an emotion comparable to anger or irritation.

"Suit yourself though, if you don't wanna relax. It'd be a shame though if that nice hair of yours started to gray so quickly," she continued, before stretching her arms above her head with a relieved sigh, and then speaking again, "I suppose it'd be natural to be all tense, being stuck in a place like this Dark Realm for so long, but you're safe now."

"Well, safer, at least. I guess that's subjective."

"As for where I'm from? Just a nice, sleepy little place called Misaki Town. Not much to say about it, but it's home, and there's no place like home. Wouldn't you agree? Of course, one can just as easily make precious memories with precious people anywhere, but there's something about home that'll always come out on top. Memories of home, the people there... The good and bad of them... I wouldn't give them up for anything. That's what Misaki Town is like for me, even if it might not be much for anyone else."

"... Sorry for rambling like that. I was on my way home before being dragged into this mess, and I was really lookin' forward to it too! What about you? Where are you from?"

@Neko Shogun

Last edited:
Makoto wasn't sure what to make of all these people, especially if so few of them were even going to consider the value in finding alternatives to fighting. There was possibly something to be said about the morality of invading the minds of unwilling victims, but certainly, it was better than beating answers out of them.

"I don't understand what you're saying," Makoto said to Jotaro, wording himself a bit carefully. "Bane's not a good guy, I got that, but we don't even know for sure if he has anything to do with us being here! If we really are from different worlds, what right do we have... to come into this world and kill who we think will get us where we want? We're jumping too fast to the extreme solution!"

hroXug7.png

"I am not proposing we control Bane's allies, no one should be our slaves. However, can't we look into their minds to verify their information if that's our concern? If we go around killing people... we will just lose ourselves in the process. There's risk regardless of what we do."

Makoto shot Aoko a glance, bristling at what she had to say. Besides that, why were these people talking about his possible girlfriend...? "Who I have back home... doesn't matter right now, but they would agree with what I have to say. I can't go back home to anyone knowing I didn't at least speak my mind! It's not overly hopeful, it's simply..." Makoto sighed and closed his eyes. "... it's just the right approach."

@Yun Lee @Ver @Josh @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun @PoliceStation

Rose was mildly unhappy at the results, but at least she could say the power awarded to her through Sburb was still tangible. "It's not just power, either. Whatever is within the realm of your imagination, magic could possibly do, if I am able to will it. However, a new world must mean no limits, so I am eager to explore the boundaries of what is available to me. Perhaps the next brute we come across..."

@thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah

Aquawoman listened intently to what Makoto had to say about the situation. "Criminals are a cowardly and superstitious lot. We wont be needing to control their minds for them to tell us what we need to know. The saying there is no honor among thieves rings true on any world. I can not say if Bane deserves death or not, but he is trifling with powers far beyond his understanding if the monsters and us being here is any indication. That in one way or another needs to be stopped."

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @PoliceStation

The... blackout? Ann hadn't heard of such a thing. There was almost a potential international Economic Blackout had Medjed won. She shook her head. "No, I'm not familiar with it. Gotham is strange too. Though, I have heard it was a name for New York while I was there with my parents. Was the blackout caused by a group of hackers?"
K sniffled, the claustrophobia of the room setting in. It was all so unknown, all so strange... she didn't know what the Black Out was, and she did take note of New York's original name. How? It was like she was from a different world... and then it struck him. They we're all like they were from different worlds. Of course this was not the Earth they were used to, of course it wasn't, Gotham and summoning and a boy that can turn into extraterrestrial creatures?

"I... I don't think we come from the same place. None of us do. Do you know anything about Gotham City? I think we're stuck here, for now, at least."

K sniffled, the claustrophobia of the room setting in. It was all so unknown, all so strange... she didn't know what the Black Out was, and she did take note of New York's original name. How? It was like she was from a different world... and then it struck him. They we're all like they were from different worlds. Of course this was not the Earth they were used to, of course it wasn't, Gotham and summoning and a boy that can turn into extraterrestrial creatures?

"I... I don't think we come from the same place. None of us do. Do you know anything about Gotham City? I think we're stuck here, for now, at least."
"Yo, if ya wanna know about Gotham, ask me! I mean, I did kinda grow up here, after all." Harper said to the officer. "Whaddya wanna know?"

@Kentucky

"Yo, if ya wanna know about Gotham, ask me! I mean, I did kinda grow up here, after all." Harper said to the officer. "Whaddya wanna know?"

"Even I am curious about something to do with Gotham. Why exactly is this place constantly labelled as the Crime Pit? Do all villains hang out here or something, this some sort of evil retreat?" Dante exclaimed, quite curious to find out why Gotham was known for it's crime.

@thatguyinthestore.​

"Even I am curious about something to do with Gotham. Why exactly is this place constantly labelled as the Crime Pit? Do all villains hang out here or something, this some sort of evil retreat?" Dante exclaimed, quite curious to find out why Gotham was known for it's crime.

@thatguyinthestore.​
"This place is like, the breeding home for criminals. We have a dude who thinks they're the Mad Hatter and kidnaps women and mind controls people. There's also a guy who freezes shit with a freeze gun. Oh! And ya can't forget Condiment King!" Harper said, munching on almonds as she explained this.

@Widowmaker

"This place is like, the cesspool for criminals. We have a dude who thinks they're the Mad Hatter and kidnaps women and mind controls people. There's also a guy who freezes shit with a freeze gun. Oh! And ya can't forget Condiment King!" Harper said, munching on almonds as she explained this.

"So a mind controller, a guy who likes to put people on ice and a serving king. Sigh... Why don't we get the creative people here?" He face palmed and sighed a bit before asking another question. "So. Who exactly deals with them anyway if the police aren't even remotely close to being able to?"

@thatguyinthestore.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back