Dead5511

Dead5511
i_aint_got_any_by_4_sheanna_4-d9vvvpi.jpg

shasta__again__by_4_sheanna_4-d9h9vpr.png

pen_experiment_by_4_sheanna_4-d8yskv9.png

terrisa_by_4_sheanna_4-d9zv9y6.png

ehhh_by_4_sheanna_4-dapqtxs.png

YYEEEUP, that's it.

Wow these are pretty good sketches. I always had a hard time when I tried to pretty up mine, I envy your colired ones. :confused::confused::confused:

Wow these are pretty good sketches. I always had a hard time when I tried to pretty up mine, I envy your colired ones. :confused::confused::confused:

Thank you! I appreciate it. I usually tend to have little patients when I draw. All of these had to be around 10-30 minutes. The ones I colored are probably ones that just turned out good on the first try? I don't really remember.

Thank you! I appreciate it. I usually tend to have little patients when I draw. All of these had to be around 10-30 minutes. The ones I colored are probably ones that just turned out good on the first try? I don't really remember.

Well at least you are gifted when it comes to color coordination. As for me I think I am color blind.

Nice sketches, you're definitely further in the anatomy than myself. I am currently telling everyone this when I see better anatomy than mine. I need to get my butt in gear and get drawing lol.

Back