Sheiwor, Land of the sword.[Interest Check] [Medieval Era][Sword Magic]CLOSED

It's not that big of a deal right now shrugs, yeah, it's still just showing a little page icon and

That is strange. Remember, the Light ability won't be "Yours" until you reach the first spirit well. You will start out with one personality-based ability though. I suggest that you create the 7 other spirit abilities and the personality based on and you can decide in which order you will receive them.

Can the soul weapon be something other then a sword or does it have to be a type of sword? Like could we use daggers or gauntlets that have sharp ends like claws or maybe even fans with blades etc.

Is this okay?
Name: Judith Jameson, Jude, Judy
Province: Keyena
Character Description: Standing at 5'0, she is lean with a slight muscular build. She has fair, freckled skin, coupled with steel-blue eyes and red hair.Her clothing is very simplistic in nature, not really investing too much time into what she wears, though she does favor a light blue blouse from time to time. She is seemingly polite at first, but Judy has quite the temper, that can lead her to say and do things that aren't fully thought through. She can also be considered very reckless from time to time.
Sword Description:Judy wields a steel Taijijian, a straight two-edged sword with a deep orange tassel hanging from the pommel. The hilt and sheath are made of dark oak wood, with the sheath having a simple ribbon, the same shade as the tassel wrapped around the center of it.

It can be a dagger, but the gauntlet and fans would only make sense for an aristocratic family. An yes, thats great Ethereal! I love your sword description.

Last edited:
I will join but I do have a couple more questions.

We will all be starting off in Meci right? Even if we were born in another province? Would we have gotten our weapons from where we are born or all of us get our weapon from where we start?

(I will go ahead and post my character sheet here as I do not wish to double post. I will re edit my post if it needs it. )

dgbFpR1.jpg

Name: Alexander Neiamonte

Province: Alexander was born in the dark forests of Beyach. Like the rest of his kin they take shelter in the darkness and attack unsuspecting people who dare visit the forest.

Personality: Alexander was born and raised in the darkness and was expected to be a great assassin. His clan was small but excellent at fending for themselves. Due to being raised in this environment he has a cold personality. He had all the traits to be an assassin. He was cold, cunning, charming, and trained diligently. He is also calm and collective in battle and prefers to end things swiftly. Although he seems like a cold blooded killer he has always been loyal to his kin and anyone he fought beside.

Physical Description: Since Alexander has been trained to fight since he was little he is in great physique. He is 5'7 and weighs about 140 pounds. Compared to his family Alexander is actually quite handsome and has a great use of his charms. His skin tone is a pale light gray color due to him being a night elf and not being out in daylight much. He has light purple eyes that seem a little dim which gives off a cold demeanor and beautiful semi-long black hair. Other then his eyes another feature that stands out is his pointy ears.

As far as his attire goes he usually wears black leather armor with a small black colored shawl wrapped around his neck which he sometimes pulls up over his mouth to where it looks like a face mask. He also has a belt around him that holds his pair of Forgery daggers.

Sword Description: Before he got his Forgery daggers he used 2 simple daggers that his clan made for him when he turned the age of 14 and got his first contract. One he had travel out of the dark forests and was out on his own he decided to never go back home. He continued to take in contracts and do whatever he could to survive. Eventually he heard about magical soul bond swords that were very powerful and he knew he had to get his hands on one. However he was unable too because of his age which at the time he thought to be stupid since he proved his combat abilities. Once he turned 17 he came back and got his soul weapon which was 2 daggers made of iron that had carvings on it. They said that the sword is suppose to resembles one's soul and personality but he did not understand what the carvings were on the daggers.
Picture of the dagger

Last edited:
Yes, all charecters will be starting in Meci, and the forgery weapons you have are from your province. Those who don't live in the city have been taken down there via carrage or some other way as it is the tradition for all participants in the spirit well "pilgramage" to go on the journey together. And your charecter sheet is great! I look forward to having you participate. And yes, I will answer your questions as I want to make sure there is as little confusion as possible.

This looks like my sort of story, but one question: Do the swords have to be single bladed, or could we have a double sided staff-like weapon?

Like I have mentioned before, you can use any type of weapon given that it would make sense that someone like your charecter would have it. I apreciate your interest in the roleplay and look forward to having you!

Yes, all charecters will be starting in Meci, and the forgery weapons you have are from your province. Those who don't live in the city have been taken down there via carrage or some other way as it is the tradition for all participants in the spirit well "pilgramage" to go on the journey together. And your charecter sheet is great! I look forward to having you participate. And yes, I will answer your questions as I want to make sure there is as little confusion as possible.

Alright thank you for clearing that up for me! And thank you for saying the character sheet is great! I was going to add some background on my character but I decided to throw a little in there as I described things instead.

No problem! ^-^ if you want to have a more detailed look at the world I do have a map created in the Provinces tab if you have not seen it allready. If you have any questions feel fre to ask.

Last edited:
No problem! ^-^ if you want to have a more detailed look at the world I do have a map created in the Provinces tab if you have not seen it allready. If you have any questions feel fre to ask.

I saw the map and read what each place had which is why I mentioned the dark forest in Beyach =)

Oh, I just realized there are tabs! Lol. Anyway time to make my form.

15%2B-%2B1

Name: Kana Louise Arioma.
Province: Meci.

Appearance:
Standing at 5'0" and having a rather petite physique, Kana isn't the most intimidating or easily noticed girl out there. With the added combination of her stature and round, childish face; the girl is often mistaken for being younger than she actually is. Her hair is a natural dark brown color, but she dyed it to a medium hue of purple. It's cut to her shoulders with the bangs skimming along her eyelids; appearing somewhat choppy as if she cut it herself (which she did), but in a cute way. With ivory skin and light violet eyes (gray if that's not allowed), Kana is quite the unique character. Her small frame is often accentuated by the white, long-sleeve, formal button-up shirt she wears under under a dark gray vest and tie. There is a small rose brooch pinned to the left side of her chest, as well as a tiny pocket underneath it. For pants she wears flexible gray skinny jeans and buckled royal purple boots that reach just below her knees to her shins. Overall she appears well-dressed, but seems a bit elfin and untidy otherwise.

Personality:
To those who simply know her as nothing more than an acquaintance, Kana comes off as reserved and cautious. She can be notably naïve and oblivious towards certain things, especially if they involve romance or similar emotions. However as careful as she is around others, she doesn't come off as cold or extremely shy. Just a little bit awkward and soft spoken. She is friendly and kind, but in a strained, tense kind of way. Despite her initial distrusting nature, she is actually quite gullible and has a tendency to get herself into stupid situations because of that. Also, she is not that brave; one of the many things she needs to work on about herself. When treading into unknown territory she will likely hide behind her allies, or when enemies approach she will grow uneasy. When you get to know her, you'll find that she's actually really nice and loyal. She likes to do things for other people, and to let loose once in awhile. Kana thinks that sleeping is the best thing ever, and she hates waking up early - she can fall asleep pretty much anywhere at any time. She also likes to eat sweets a lot, which makes it a wonder that she's a thin as she is. Another bad trait of hers is that she happens to forget things a lot and needs to be reminded about them.

Backstory:
(I'll just keep this short) Even though Kana currently resides in Meci, she was actually born in the minuscule province of Dage, just below Meci. Her parents were farmers. It didn't make a ton of money, but it was a decent enough living to support a family of three. She started working on the farm since a young age, helping out with things like feeding the animals, harvesting the chicken eggs, watering the plants... The usual stuff. It was hard work, but, you get used to it. When she was around 10 years old her mother passed away from sickness in the winter. She had been getting worse, and the cold weather certainly didn't help to cure the virus. After Kana's mother passed, her father grew distant. He secluded himself from society, and most of the farm work was piled onto her shoulders. She did her best to keep everything going, but a young girl like herself just couldn't do it alone. They lost the farm, and her father was put into a mental institution so that he could be taken care of.
After that she was sent to go live with her uncle. He was a nice man, despite the fact that he was a widower who lost his wife years ago. As if to fill the empty space in his heart, he took Kana in gladly as if she were his real daughter. Instead of farming and learning how to milk cows, she started learning the art of sword fighting. Her uncle begun to train her fervently in combat; telling her that it would be important for later when she finally obtained her sword from the Forgery. As soon as she'd turned 16, Kana bid her uncle farewell to move to the much larger province of Meci - there she believed were more opportunities and bigger things that she could achieve.

Sword Description:
Unsurprising for her small size and quick footsteps, the preferred weapon of choice for the girl is a rapier. With it she can stab and slice at her opponents in quick succession, as well as leave time for her to duck and dodge as needed. It is always hanging at her right side where she can easily pull it out of the sheathe when needed. Although she can make nimble thrusts with this, it definitely wouldn't do as much damage as something like a great sword or axe would.

Other:
Kana carries a stuffed bear with an eyepatch around at all times; further adding to her childish appearance. It actually doubles as a backpack, so that when she isn't holding it she can carry it on her back and carry things in it.

Back