Open Shinobi of Honour (Naruto RP)

Lila Renn

Hell on Earth.
Before I even begin I’m letting you know this will be mostly a chat based and fighting based roleplay, if you don’t like things like that hen sorry this isn’t for you!

Anyways, if you’re still reading this your probably interested so let me tell you what I had in mind.

First of all, this will be set in Konoha, around 6 months before October 10th of the Kyūbi attack. It will mostly be Canon until the Kyūbi attack, then of which the story can spin in any direction we set it off in.

Idea 1: One (Or both) of are characters are jinchuriki, whether it be different tailed beasts or the same tailed beast split in half (Ying and yang chakra.) and are being hunted by the Akatsuki, Mainly by Hidan and Kakashi.

Idea 2; Both or are characters are clan heads, and have been rivals for a long time (Like Ino and Sakura.. Though tuned down a lot. Like alot alot.) Maybe the Hyūga and Uchiha or Inuzuka and Aburame)

Idea 3: Naruto is dead. Madara won the battle and absorbed the ten tails before laying waste to the Shinobi forces. Your character,(One with an Implanted Rinnegan and EMS like Sasuke.) Are the only one still standing between him and the world. As the end grows near for you, You combine Obitos time-space intangibility Jutsu and Kamui, (With your implanted EMS,) and end up outside of Konoha, 15 years in the past when Naruto was 3. My character would be an Uchiha, (The replacement for Shisui,) returning from a mission and seeing you, in a battle stance, with two unconscious Jonin at your sides. Who knew that would lead to an unlikely friendship.

Back