New User slight inhibition - hello!

hadess

zombies are for chums

• Yo bro
    I'm hades, marchen, or even andi if you want to be specific. I am an adult but that can be up for debate. I have been roleplaying for so long that I remember when it was done in notebooks and passed between my friends in middle school. My first was a ripoff of Indiana Jones and Treasure Planet, don't judge me.

A bit about me...I am a semi successful comic artist/creator and animation dropout. One way to speak dirty to me is showing great character animation. It's pretty pitiful.

I'm a tad rusty writing outside of a script so please forgive me! I don't mind feedback and criticism if there's anything glaring with my writing.

Have a great day!

Hey homie.
Welcome.

Was that notebook the kind of thing you wanted to burn out of embarrassment? Or would it still hold fond memories?
I tend to feel the former way about anything I've written before 2012.

I am also a semi successful creator and would feel similar things about good character animation. Not my own, ofc, I can never enjoy anything after 30 hours of AfterEffects work. I also stalked your portfolio on your profile. Pretty impressive, I'd love to see the animation. Even attempts :p

Hope you stick around and find what you're looking for.

Lia :emoji_new_moon_with_face:

Late welcome to the site,
But I just joined today and decided I should maybe try and welcome some other newbies!

I'd love to see your comic sometime~!
I try to draw, but y'know that doesn't always work well.

@Lialore
Kinda mix. It's absolutely embarrassing but also endearing.

Oh! I'd LOVE to see your work sometime! After Effects is a double edged sword tbh. But thank you. <3 Sadly I don't have any attempts I saved properly xD;

@BabyIndigo
Hello!!

Uh, I can message you the link if you want! There really isn't much yet though.

Back