New User Snoopin' around

Cactus Jack

Ain't gonna sing no lonesome tune
Hey hey hey, just dropping a quick little intro. I mostly write on my own, mainly poetry and the occasional fit of fiction, but I've done a little bit of roleplaying in my time and I've always found it to be a real hoot, so here I am. Looking forward to seeing what's in store here!

:emoji_seedling:Welcome to Storyteller's Method man!! :emoji_sunflower:
:emoji_palm_tree: I love seeing new faces! There's a lot to look forward to here! And if you have any questions please ask!:emoji_rose:

Without being approved I don't believe we have access but the Profile posts look like a great way to share some poetry if you're down for it later ^^ I've never done it myself but a friend of mine wishes to release a book of his own poetry at some point so I like to learn about it.

Without being approved I don't believe we have access but the Profile posts look like a great way to share some poetry if you're down for it later ^^ I've never done it myself but a friend of mine wishes to release a book of his own poetry at some point so I like to learn about it.
You guys have access to the creating writing threads so feel free to post you poetry on there!!

I'll keep that in mind! Also, diggin' the username. Hydrangeas are the dopest of flowers.

Back