New User So Hello!

Ink

A friend of mine used to roleplay with me all the time, we just didn't know what we were doing back then...by co-creating story lines and entire worlds...designing, drawing, and acting out (texting back and forth) our own characters to the story. Inevitably I ditched our games and started worrying about bills, careers, and shit to the point i forgot how to daydream anymore.

So here I am, wanting to create worlds and animals and people all over again, and play the same game...just, conveniently, on the weekends when i'm not slammed. This is my first time joining a RP site! I'm excited but also a little scared...like what if i'm so bad at it no one wants me here? Lol...I can say I love fantasy. I love making up my own characters and my own rules. And I love collaborating with others, allowing for good (although sometimes hard to hear) critique and moving forward with the action and drama that all stories have, not even knowing what's going to happen next, despite an agreed-upon story arc. I've taken some creative writing, but not much and not in a long time, so definitely no screenplay professional. I'm definitely looking for something where I can make my own character though, and kind of do my own thing...but within a story arc. I prefer fantasy, but, I could be persuaded to another genre.

So hello and I look forward to meeting you all :) And I'm open to suggestions as to what story to join!

If you enjoy fantasy, perhaps we may be found in a roleplay together! I'm excited~
Sounds fun to me! We should totally join the same group. I hope we do, then we'd kinda get to know eachother. Plus we're both new i won't feel so embarresed lol :)

Sounds fun to me! We should totally join the same group. I hope we do, then we'd kinda get to know eachother. Plus we're both new i won't feel so embarresed lol :)

Very true! It's always better to have a partner. Isn't there some famous quote about sharing pain to make it better or something..?
Eh.. who knows. Even so, we really should-!

Hello Curi. I'm GMing a RP with dark fantasy and steampunk elements and it's a ground up world-building collaboration. If that sounds interesting then you can check it out here. If that's not something you're interested in it's okay. Enjoy yourself here

Check out my reply to Curi above, you are welcome also if you're interested

Back