New User So, um... Hi.

MagicAndPain

Nobody special...
You see my username and yes, t'is quite edgy, so just call me Magi. I've been hearing good things about this site so I thought I'd give it a shot.
(BTW I'm more friendly than I seem, so if I come off as rude, I apologize)

"I see your name, and I feel the Edge. Not as Edgy as Reaper, mind you, but the edginess is there."

Howdy there, welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy your stay ^^

Hello hello. You said "edgy", and you called my name.
WELCOOME! To the site. Peek through the gates of hell, make a deal with the devil, hop into some roleplays. You know, things. I hope you're prepared to down the Kool-Aid, but I'm not really sure if I laced it with anything, so be careful.
Anyway, anyway, MagicAndPain. Enjoy your time, and keep an eye out for fire and brimstones.

Hello hello. You said "edgy", and you called my name.
WELCOOME! To the site. Peek through the gates of hell, make a deal with the devil, hop into some roleplays. You know, things. I hope you're prepared to down the Kool-Aid, but I'm not really sure if I laced it with anything, so be careful.
Anyway, anyway, MagicAndPain. Enjoy your time, and keep an eye out for fire and brimstones.

Thanks, oh and please, call me Magi. ^^

feel free to talk to anyone, most everybody is pretty friendly, have fun Magi :)

Shiver me timber! Did someone mention edginess?

Anyway, welcome to the rp forums! I hope you will have fun here! Hope to see more of you.

Back