Some 1x1 ideas

The King Of Rats

An open book, not the best written, but still open
1. this is a world where androids and personal robots are commonplace, expensive as hell but they're a thing you can have. Now one person would find an old model of one somewhere and it would be a sort of slice of life between the human and old fashioned android

2. Dark America, I found this plot somewhere but I can't remember where. It's been a few years since the American civil war but it's left the country scarred, pockets of die hard confederates live in the hills, groups of voodoo practitioners have started popping up, even talk of vampires hidden in the night and then there's just the common man or gunslinger just trying to make it

3. you've taken a holiday to America, or perhaps you live there, either one. However one morning you notice things are.....different. You've got ghosts! The ghost of an ancient conquistador, or any other 16th-17th century explorer. But he's not vengeful spirit, he just wants to know where and when he is.

4. Its 1944 and you're a child that's been evacuated to a care home in the countryside. You don't recognize any of the children there, now you have to try to simply make some friends and hope this dammed war comes to an end soon

If any of these tickle your fancy the pm me or respond here!

Back