Some ideas for 1x1 RPs ~ (But I'm also open to small group o: )

Hiya!

Sooooo, I'm looking for some 1x1 RP partners right now. I'm in the process of hunting around here for someone to grab, but it seems like everyone here's already got someone, except for me huhuhu. Anyway, here are some of my ideas, but feel free to pitch some of your own ^^

1. Artificial [Cyberpunk Sci-Fi] - Leone grant has become famous all over for being the first man to create a truly sentient robot. His creation is Louis Grant, whom he affectionately refers to as his twin brother and can hardly be differentiated from a human without opening him up. He visits your city on a tour showing off Louis, but in an unfortunate turn of events, Louis disappears. Leone is devastated, and somehow, he ends up depending on you for support. You spend much time with each other and learn to trust each other, but that all gets thrown out the window when the authorities find the real Leone Grant's dead body. The "Leone" you've come to know and love is actually Louis, Leone's greatest achievement, his twin brother, his murderer.

2. A Mansion Deep in the Woods [Late 1800s Fantasy] - (This actually could take place in the present, but in a place seemingly untouched by time, stuck in the late 1800s) Your Character finds themselves lost in a forest. It's cold, dark, and who knows what horrors lie in wait. While looking for somewhere to pass the night, they find a seemingly abandoned, dilapidated old Mansion. They think all they've found is a creepy but spacious place to spend a night, but what they've truly found is a curse that only they can lift. (It's kind of an adventure for one, where you'll play your character, and I sort of GM it, describing the environment and controlling my characters, who are kind of like NPCs if you will)

3. Nowhere Else to Go [Cyberpunk Sci-Fi] - This is set in a Shadowrun-esque setting, and it's a lot less planned out than the others. My character and your character find themselves in a similar situation, having been displaced from their regular lives, being chased down by some organization. So, they team up, despite never having met, in order to find out what this organization want from them, and to eliminate them.

If any of those interest you, or if you just like Fantasy, Sci-Fi or Cyberpunk, THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? PM ME OR COMMENT SO WE CAN GET THE BALL ROLLIIIIIIING~

Last edited:
I like the first one you posted the best. I feel like we could do a lot with it. I have some ideas of my own if you're interested. ^.^

Hey, all of those ideas sound super fun! I'm also in the market for some 1x1s, so hit me up :)

Back