New User Someone, anyone.

Ezinavlag

Bound by Honor and Truth
I literally heard that on some television movie so it has become my introduction title. I'm Ezinavlag or Zin if you don't feel like typing it all out. I've taken some months off the roleplay game, but feeling the itch to get back into it has set my inspiration ablaze and what brought me here would be Topsites.

I have years of experience with roleplaying. I've written for many genres though to narrow them down I'd have to say Modern, Medieval, and Fantasy I like the most. I'm not opposed to others, in fact, I would try something Steampunk or Science Fiction. The latter has to be something completely original not copies of anything already done like Star Trek. I have some scattered ideas on my mind I might put into action, we will see. I also prefer one on one roleplays, nothing against groups though.

I guess before I get started on any roleplays I'm going to have a thorough look around first. That's it.

I was actually a member since Monday but the email I registered with didn't send me my confirmation code so I had to change it. Now, that's officially it.

Hi Zin. I'm running a Steampunk-ish RP that is currently closed, but I'd allow an experienced RPer in if you're interested. We're launching soon, no set date, but soon. It's at the bottom of the front page and it's called The Intoxicating Belligerence of Unification. We have a rather large group, but check it out and see if you're interested.

If not no worries, hope you find a good RP, and welcome to the site!

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

We have a couple users looking for 1x1 partners I believe. @Cream and @Becca both do 1x1 roleplays and have a diverse range of genre interests :)

I'll tag 'em both so they can come say hello if they're still looking for roleplay partners.

Gattletowne,
Hi and thank you for the offer. I'm not really into the group setting. I've done a couple years ago, but it's just not my scene. I'm sorry.

Tiko,
Hello. Thank you.

SedentaryCobra,
You are correct! Thanks!

@Ezinavlag

Hi. Welcome.
I used to do one on one roleplays but probably not for long enough. You see, I am a noob at this. I did write short stories, but in my native language.
Why am I introducing myself in your introduction topic? I have no idea. I guess I am self-centered.

There I go again!

Ok just popped in to say hi.

Bernar, I appreciate the welcome nonetheless.

Becca, You know it!

APM, Hi and catch you later.

Welcome to the site! I also enjoy a good 1x1 RP. Seems more personable, that way.
Only difference is that I also enjoy group RP's... so I do those as well. ;P

Once you're up and running, I would suggest posting here to let others know you're interested in a 1x1 roleplay.

If you have any questions on navigating, don't hesitate to contact one of the wardens.

We don't bite.

I think... ~

Back