Soo... whatever THIS is...

Caw-caw man

Knight of Kickass
So, i guess this is the intro post i was told to make, so here i go i guess.

im pretty sure i gotta write a bit about myself, so here, i like to roleplay, but thats pretty obvious isnt it? i also love to write. A lot. not really sure how long i gotta make this, but yea. on to more stuff! I like to roleplay practically anything, if that means anything. I find anything interesting, so yea. books, writing, poems. yup. social interaction is for normies. But i guess i dont really care about that, or about anything at all. :p so yea. Para on me. enjoy

Welcome to STC.
May I ask what are your RP preferences and experiences?

Hope you find an enjoyable RP,
Qane.

so... i cant seem to find someplace i can actually POST, so ill just post on my own post xD that counts right? probably not, but whatever i guess

so... i cant seem to find someplace i can actually POST, so ill just post on my own post xD that counts right? probably not, but whatever i guess
You won't be able to post until an admin approves your introduction. Playing a part in the community or engaging in conversation in site chat are excellent ways to speed up this process

Generally, this process takes <24 hours.

You won't be able to post until an admin approves your introduction. Playing a part in the community or engaging in conversation in site chat are excellent ways to speed up this process

Generally, this process takes <24 hours.
lol, so i have been told, but then again, i seem to have found a few chats...b>.>

Heyo, if you're looking to get your account approved in a timely manner, I would suggest posting something in the creative writing forums as well as the more socially inclined threads. Having something to work on while you wait for others to reply is handy and your work might help staff get a feel for you. That's what I did, anyway.

Welcome to the site.

Cannonfists, thanks very much, ill do that in a timely fashion, again thanks : )

No problem, just keep in mind that it won't be a substitute for socializing. Learning about you is still more important to the staff than learning about your writing style.

Hello and welcome to Storyteller! If you have any questions at all feel free to send me a pm! I hope you will enjoy your time here! If you ever feel like hanging around and getting to know people the chat is a great place to go and do that =)!

Back