Departing Sorry for the wait-

Giga Bit

The Definition of Insanity
Hey guys! I know its been a while, and I'm sorry I ghosted everyone in my DMs. There's nothing I can say to justify it, and I apologize for wasting your time.

I'm leaving STC because I have been having some issues with my mental health. It feels like I lost myself and writing was my distraction, and that's not why I started. Thank you for all the good times here.

My Discord will probably never change, so if you'd like to talk, I'm there.

Lots of love, Giga

Hi Giga,

Thank you for all the good times you spent and brought to others in your time writing at STC. Please, do take care. From personal experience, I can confidently say that mental health is far more important than even what we 'think' we know when we're good and healthy. I wish you the best in your personal journey to good health. If you ever get to a point where you feel comfortable and find your reason for writing again; please know you're always welcome back at Storyteller's Circle without shame or judgement.

Sincerely, Dash

Hey Giga! I wish you the best on your life and dealing with difficult situations like this one u.u.

Take good care of yourself :3 it's awesome that you are prioritizing and taking things one step at a time, at a pace that is comfortable to you.

It would be awesome to see you around, for writing or just chatting in the future. :3 You'd be super welcome, like Dash said.

Best wishes and a hug, Machina Somnium.

Back