Departing Sorry, this is my last post...

UsernameNotFound

Title not found.
Hello again, everyone. After a lot of thought, I came to a conclusion that this just isn’t for me. I’m sorry that I’ve made so many of you waste your time with me, I was just trying to enjoy something I thought I could, but it seems that I was wrong. I wish you all the best, and I hope you continue to have fun!!!

Last edited:
Hey, Chip! I may be able to help you out with why you weren't approved.

The administrators look at potential writer's interaction with the community. I noticed that you replied to a couple of threads, but there's a ton of stuff in the Writer's Circle and Main Lobby that you can respond to. Remember, they are looking at quality, not quantity. Just continue to engage in the forums with thoughtful responses, maybe drop a line welcoming other newcomers as well, and your approval shouldn't take long.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. If I don't know the answer, I can find someone who does!

Correct. It's not a matter of time, but rather the substance of your community posts. If there's not enough activity, then the account won't be flagged by the program or algorithm that they use. Once it's flagged, then the content is reviewed. Hope that helps!

Back