through the illusions and lies
to the beating hearts

few live without care
for fellow man they give prayer
and Man's soul departs

for heaven or seas
to drown in united pleas
so life love imparts

I added a couple extra stanzas in case any of my crew-members failed to follow orders.

There is little of note to know of me. I am the lesser brother of the great @HerziQuerzi; I make spreadsheets and analyze colour contrast and generally like to build things. I come with @Nilum to pursue one-and-a-half great passions of my life: the Legends of Renalta and the Last Bastion. (everyone has favourites)

ANOTHA ONE!

Glad to have you join the circle! You all seem so great already. Is The Legends of Renalta a roleplay you're starting here?

Hello and welcome :)

I heard a bit about Legends of Renalta and Last Bastion last night. I'm really looking forward to you guys getting them up and running here on Storyteller's Circle, and so excited to see so many new faces rolling in!

Just let us know if there's anything we can do to help get you all settled in.

I don't know what's happening in this thread and at this point I'm too afraid to ask.

.... leave it to Script to show up in the one welcome center thread talking about wincest and Lannisters >_>

Wow, I've picked an eventful thread and found users that may be a little crazier than myself ;)

I probably should have gotten around to responding earlier; I blame travel.

ANOTHA ONE!

Glad to have you join the circle! You all seem so great already. Is The Legends of Renalta a roleplay you're starting here?
Not me, Nilum's the GM. I stalked the RP for half a year—becuase I was busy at the time—and once I joined I couldn't let go. It's partially due to my great preference for fantasy, and partially due to my affection for various members of the cast over the years.

(In TLB, Nilum's other RP, all the PCs are either cruel, callous, or insane.)

Hello and welcome :)

Just let us know if there's anything we can do to help get you all settled in.
Bwhahahaha I think I'm going to like you guys. :) Welcome to the Circle, Holmishire

Thank you for the welcomes! I've already taken an interest in some parts of the Omniverse and Equinox, but I'm a bit slow to settle in so I'll be keeping vigil for a bit longer before making my choice.

I don't know what's happening in this thread and at this point I'm too afraid to ask.
It's good to face your fears, once in a while.

Back